11 photos of 4 Pieces M12 X 50mm Adjustable Lathe Leg Furniture Leveling Feet Pad / 60mm Base (superb Furniture Leveler #8)
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Adjustablead•just•a•ble (ə jus′tə bəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- capable of being adjusted: adjustable seat belts.
- (of loans, mortgages, etc.) having a flexible rate, as one based on money market interest rates or on the rate of inflation or cost of living.
- (esp. of life insurance) having flexible premiums and coverage, based on the insuree's current needs and ability to pay.
- any rate, expense, income, etc., that varies unpredictably: Luckily, his chief income is not made up of adjustables. Allow some money in your budget for the adjustables.
adjust + -able] ad•just′a•bly, adv.
Legleg (leg),USA pronunciation n., v., legged, leg•ging.
- either of the two lower limbs of a biped, as a human being, or any of the paired limbs of an animal, arthropod, etc., that support and move the body.
- the lower limb of a human being from the knee to the ankle.
- something resembling or suggesting a leg in use, position, or appearance.
- the part of a garment that covers the leg: the leg of a stocking; trouser leg.
- one of usually several, relatively tall, slender supports for a piece of furniture.
- one of the sides of a forked object, as of a compass or pair of dividers.
- one of the sides of a triangle other than the base or hypotenuse.
- a timber, bar, or the like, serving to prop or shore up a structure.
- one of the flanges of an angle iron.
- one of the distinct sections of any course: the last leg of a trip.
- one of the series of straight runs that make up the zigzag course of a sailing ship.
- one straight or nearly straight part of a multiple-sided course in a sailing race.
- one of a designated number of contests that must be successfully completed in order to determine the winner.
- one of the stretches or sections of a relay race.
- legs, (in wine tasting) the rivulets of wine that slowly descend along the inside of a glass after the wine has been swirled, sometimes regarded as an indication that the wine is full-bodied.
- the part of the field to the left of and behind the batsman as he faces the bowler or to the right of and behind him if he is left-handed.
- the fielder playing this part of the field.
- the position of this fielder.
- a component or branch of a circuit, network, antenna, etc.
- a connecting link between stations in a network, as the microwave relays used in transmitting a show from one geographical area to another.
- bride2 (def. 1).
- leg up:
- a means of help or encouragement;
boost: Studying the material with a tutor will give you a leg up on passing the exam.
- not have a leg to stand on, to lack a valid or logical basis for one's argument or attitude: Without evidence, the prosecutor doesn't have a leg to stand on.
- on one's or its last legs, just short of exhaustion, breakdown, failure, etc.: The aristocracy was on its last legs.
- pull someone's leg:
- to make fun of someone;
- to deceive someone;
- shake a leg, [Informal.]
- to hurry up.
- [Older Use.]to dance.
- stretch one's legs, to take a walk;
get some needed exercise after prolonged sitting: He got up during the intermission to stretch his legs.
- to move or propel (a boat) with the legs: They legged the boat through the tunnel.
- leg it, [Informal.]to walk rapidly or run: We'd better leg it or we'll be late for class.
- leg up, to help (someone) to mount a horse.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Feetfeet (fēt),USA pronunciation n.
- a pl. of foot.
- drag one's feet, to act or proceed slowly or without enthusiasm;
to be reluctant to act, comply, etc.: We can't begin the project until the steering committee stops dragging its feet.
- on one's feet:
- in a standing position.
- in an independent or secure position: The loan helped him get on his feet again.
- in a restored or recovered state;
able to continue: Psychotherapy helped her get back on her feet after her breakdown.
- sit at the feet of, to attend upon as a disciple or follower: American writers and painters no longer sit at the feet of Europeans.
- stand on one's own feet:
- to be financially self-supporting.
- to be independent: Overprotective parents do not prepare their children to stand on their own feet.Also, stand on one's own two feet.
- sweep one off one's feet, to impress or overwhelm by ability, enthusiasm, or charm: The gaiety of the occasion swept them off their feet.
Padpad1 (pad),USA pronunciation n., v., pad•ded, pad•ding.
- a cushionlike mass of soft material used for comfort, protection, or stuffing.
- a soft, stuffed cushion used as a saddle;
a padded leather saddle without a tree.
- a number of sheets of paper glued or otherwise held together at one edge to form a tablet.
- a soft, ink-soaked block of absorbent material for inking a rubber stamp.
- Anat., Zool. any fleshy mass of tissue that cushions a weight-bearing part of the body, as on the underside of a paw. See diag. under dog.
- the foot, as of a fox, hare, or wolf.
- a piece or fold of gauze or other absorbent material for use as a surgical dressing or a protective covering.
- Zool. a pulvillus, as on the tarsus or foot of an insect.
- a lily pad.
- See launch pad.
- one's living quarters, as an apartment or room.
- one's bed.
- a room where people gather to take narcotics;
an addicts' den.
- money paid as a bribe to and shared among police officers, as for ignoring law violations.
- a list of police officers receiving such money.
- Elect. a nonadjustable attenuator consisting of a network of fixed resistors.
- a metal plate riveted or welded to a surface as a base or attachment for bolts, hooks, eyes, etc.
- a piece of wood laid on the back of a deck beam to give the deck surface a desired amount of camber.
- a handle for holding various small, interchangeable saw blades.
- Also, pod. a socket in a brace for a bit.
- Metall. a raised surface on a casting.
- a small deposit of weld metal, as for building up a worn surface.
- on the pad, [Slang.](of a police officer) receiving a bribe, esp. on a regular basis.
- to furnish, protect, fill out, or stuff with a pad or padding.
- to expand or add to unnecessarily or dishonestly: to pad a speech;
to pad an expense account.
- to add metal to (a casting) above its required dimensions, to insure the flow of enough metal to all parts.
- to insure the proper forging of a piece.
Basebase1 (bās),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., based, bas•ing.
- the bottom support of anything;
that on which a thing stands or rests: a metal base for the table.
- a fundamental principle or groundwork;
basis: the base of needed reforms.
- the bottom layer or coating, as of makeup or paint.
- the distinctively treated portion of a column or pier below the shaft or shafts. See diag. under column.
- the distinctively treated lowermost portion of any construction, as a monument, exterior wall, etc.
- [Bot., Zool.]
- the part of an organ nearest its point of attachment.
- the point of attachment.
- the principal element or ingredient of anything, considered as its fundamental part: face cream with a lanolin base; paint with a lead base.
- that from which a commencement, as of action or reckoning, is made;
a starting point or point of departure.
- any of the four corners of the diamond, esp. first, second, or third base. Cf. home plate.
- a square canvas sack containing sawdust or some other light material, for marking first, second, or third base.
- a starting line or point for runners, racing cars, etc.
- (in hockey and other games) the goal.
- a fortified or more or less protected area or place from which the operations of an army or an air force proceed.
- a supply installation for a large military force.
- [Geom.]the line or surface forming the part of a figure that is most nearly horizontal or on which it is supposed to stand.
- the number that serves as a starting point for a logarithmic or other numerical system.
- a collection of subsets of a topological space having the property that every open set in the given topology can be written as the union of sets of the collection.
- a collection of neighborhoods of a point such that every neighborhood of the point contains one from the collection.
- a collection of sets of a given filter such that every set in the filter is contained in some set in the collection.
- Also called base line. See under triangulation (def. 1).
- vehicle (def. 10).
- Also called carrier. inert matter, used in the preparation of lakes, onto which a coloring compound is precipitated.
- [Photog.]a thin, flexible layer of cellulose triacetate or similar material that holds the light-sensitive film emulsion and other coatings, esp. on motion-picture film.
- a compound that reacts with an acid to form a salt, as ammonia, calcium hydroxide, or certain nitrogen-containing organic compounds.
- the hydroxide of a metal or of an electropositive element or group.
- a group or molecule that takes up or accepts protons.
- a molecule or ion containing an atom with a free pair of electrons that can be donated to an acid;
an electron-pair donor.
- any of the purine and pyrimidine compounds found in nucleic acids: the purines adenine and guanine and the pyrimidines cytosine, thymine, and uracil.
- the part of a complex word, consisting of one or more morphemes, to which derivational or inflectional affixes may be added, as want in unwanted or biolog- in biological. Cf. root1 (def. 11), stem 1 (def. 16).
- the component of a generative grammar containing the lexicon and phrase-structure rules that generate the deep structure of sentences.
- an electrode or terminal on a transistor other than the emitter or collector electrodes or terminals.
- the part of an incandescent lamp or electron tube that includes the terminals for making electrical connection to a circuit or power supply.
- the level at which a security ceases a decline in price.
- the lower part of an escutcheon.
- bases, [Armor.]a tonlet formed of two shaped steel plates assembled side by side.
- pavilion (def. 6).
- get to first base. See first base (def. 2).
- in base, in the lower part of an escutcheon.
- off base:
- [Baseball.]not touching a base: The pitcher caught him off base and, after a quick throw, he was put out by the second baseman.
- [Informal.]badly mistaken: The police were way off base when they tried to accuse her of the theft.
- on base, [Baseball.]having reached a base or bases: Two men are on base.
- touch base with, to make contact with: They've touched base with every political group on campus.
- serving as or forming a base: The walls will need a base coat and two finishing coats.
- to make or form a base or foundation for.
- to establish, as a fact or conclusion (usually fol. by on or upon): He based his assumption of her guilt on the fact that she had no alibi.
- to place or establish on a base or basis;
found (usually fol. by on or upon): Our plan is based on a rising economy.
- to station, place, or situate (usually fol. by at or on): He is based at Fort Benning. The squadron is based on a carrier.
- to have a basis;
be based (usually fol. by on or upon): Fluctuating prices usually base on a fickle public's demand.
- to have or maintain a base: I believe they had based on Greenland at one time.
Hi folks, this attachment is about 4 Pieces M12 X 50mm Adjustable Lathe Leg Furniture Leveling Feet Pad / 60mm Base (superb Furniture Leveler #8). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 900 x 736. This picture's file size is only 48 KB. Wether You want to save This picture to Your PC, you should Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Furniture Leveler.
4 Pieces M12 X 50mm Adjustable Lathe Leg Furniture Leveling Feet Pad / 60mm Base (superb Furniture Leveler #8) serves as a green spot that can give a wonderful environment and trendy, because of it was on this occasion we've prepared some tips for garden with little territory on the top lawn of your home.
Guidelines Daylight. Daylight is an essential component for plants, since the sunlight utilized by plants for photosynthesis, therefore the only try your plants get sunshine.
Make paving. Produce a paving within your backyard, it's meant to protect your flowers since lots of people passing by on across the park from trampled.
Arranged Plant Spacing. Prepare a spacing with accurate, plant conditions are also close together gives the feeling that narrow in the playground, you possibly can make it appear neat, utilizing of planting with even a stripe pattern or a straight, the method.
That was a few of 4 Pieces M12 X 50mm Adjustable Lathe Leg Furniture Leveling Feet Pad / 60mm Base (superb Furniture Leveler #8) methods that you could connect with arrange a backyard using a little or slim territory, so that you can inspire more of the following are examples of building a little yard alongside your property.