Knock On Any Door have 7 attachments including Knock On Any Door, Knock On Any Door #2 Knock On Any Door Movie Poster, CED Title Precursor To The Blu-ray DVD Movie Disc Format, Knock On Any Door #4 Knock On Any Door, Knock On Any Door, Ordinary Knock On Any Door #6 Knock On Any Door, HUMPHREY BOGART & CANDY TOXTON KNOCK ON ANY DOOR. Here are the attachments:
Knock On Any Door was published on March 29, 2019 at 2:40 am. It is posted on the Door category. Knock On Any Door is tagged with Knock On Any Door, Knock, On, Any, Door..
Knockknock (nok),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to strike a sounding blow with the fist, knuckles, or anything hard, esp. on a door, window, or the like, as in seeking admittance, calling attention, or giving a signal: to knock on the door before entering.
- to strike in collision;
bump: He knocked into a table.
- to make a pounding noise: The engine of our car is knocking badly.
- to engage in trivial or carping criticism;
- [Cards.]to end a game, as in gin rummy, by laying down a hand in which those cards not included in sets total less than a specific amount.
- to give a sounding or forcible blow to;
- to drive, force, or render by a blow or blows: to knock a man senseless.
- to make by striking a blow or blows: to knock a hole in the wall.
- to strike (a thing) against something else.
- to criticize, esp. in a carping manner: He's always knocking everything.
- to astound;
- have it knocked, [Slang.]to be assured of success: With a government job, he thought he had it knocked.
- knock around or about, [Informal.]
- to wander aimlessly or idly;
- to mistreat (someone), esp. physically.
- to jar;
- knock back, [Slang.]to drink (a beverage), esp. quickly and heartily: He knocked back two shots of vodka.
- knock down:
- to sell at auction by a blow of the hammer or to a bidder.
- to take apart or disassemble, as for facility in handling, storing, shipping, etc.
- to receive, as a salary or a scholastic grade;
earn: He knocks down 30 grand a year.
- to lower the price of;
reduce: to knock down end-of-season leftovers.
- to embezzle or steal (money).
- to cause (a sailing vessel) to heel, as by a gust of wind, to such a degree that it cannot right itself.
- knock off:
- to cease activity, esp. work: to knock off at five every day.
- to stop doing something;
quit: Knock it off or you'll get into a mess.
- Slang. to dispose of;
- to murder;
- to die.
- to get rid of;
- to disable or defeat.
- to commit a robbery at;
steal from: The gang knocked off a gas station.
- [Slang. Naut.]to blow the head (of a sailing vessel) off the wind.
- to imitate, copy, or plagiarize: to knock off designer dresses in cheap materials.
- knock out:
- to defeat (an opponent) in a boxing match by striking such a blow that the opponent is unable to rise within the specified time.
- to render (a person) unconscious: Those sleeping pills knocked me out for ten hours.
- to make tired or exhausted: Christmas shopping always knocks me out.
- to produce quickly, hurriedly, or with ease: He knocks out two poems a day.
- to damage or destroy: The explosion knocked out the power for several hours.
- See knock (def. 18).
- knock out of the box, [Baseball.]to cause a pitcher to be removed from the box because the pitcher has permitted too many hits to be made. Also, knock out.
- knock over:
- to strike (someone or something) from an erect to a prone position: to knock over a lamp.
- to distress;
overcome: When the announcement came we were completely knocked over.
- to rob, burglarize, or hijack: He knocked over five banks.
- knock the or one's socks off, [Informal.]to have an overwhelming effect on: The song knocked the socks off the audience.
- knock together, to make or construct in a hurry or with little attention to detail: He knocked together a couple of tables.
- knock up:
- to make pregnant.
- to exhaust;
- to damage;
mar: The children knocked up the new table.
- to injure;
wound: He was afraid to come home from school all knocked up again.
- [Brit.]to wake up;
call: He knocked us up before dawn.
- an act or instance of knocking.
- the sound of knocking, esp. a rap, as at a door.
- a blow or thump.
- an adverse criticism.
- the noise resulting from faulty combustion or from incorrect functioning of some part of an internal-combustion engine.
- [Cricket.]an innings.
- one of a combination of dealers who bid together, rather than against each other, at an auction, and later resell the purchases among themselves.
- an auction at which this is done.
- the sale of merchandise recently obtained by a dealer at an auction.
Onon (on, ôn),USA pronunciation prep.
- so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
- so as to be attached to or unified with: Hang the picture on the wall. Paste the label on the package.
- so as to be a covering or wrapping for: Put the blanket on the baby. Put aluminum foil on the lamb chops before freezing them.
- in connection, association, or cooperation with;
as a part or element of: to serve on a jury.
- so as to be a supporting part, base, backing, etc., of: a painting on canvas; mounted on cardboard; legs on a chair.
- (used to indicate place, location, situation, etc.): a scar on the face; the book on the table; a house on 19th Street.
- (used to indicate immediate proximity): a house on the lake; to border on absurdity.
- in the direction of: on the left; to sail on a southerly course.
- (used to indicate a means of conveyance or a means of supporting or supplying movement): on the wing; This car runs on electricity. Can you walk on your hands? I'll be there on the noon plane.
- by the agency or means of: drunk on wine; talking on the phone; I saw it on television.
- in addition to: millions on millions of stars.
- with respect or regard to (used to indicate the object of an action directed against or toward): Let's play a joke on him. Write a critical essay on Shakespeare.
- in a state or condition of;
in the process of: on strike; The house is on fire!
- subject to: a doctor on call.
- engaged in or involved with: He's on the second chapter now.
- (used to indicate a source or a person or thing that serves as a source or agent): a duty on imported goods; She depends on her friends for encouragement.
- (used to indicate a basis or ground): on my word of honor; The movie is based on the book.
- (used to indicate risk or liability): on pain of death.
- (used to indicate progress toward or completion of an objective): We completed the project on budget.
- assigned to or occupied with;
operating: Who's on the switchboard this afternoon?
- [Informal.]so as to disturb or affect adversely: My hair dryer broke on me.
- paid for by, esp. as a treat or gift: Dinner is on me.
- taking or using as a prescribed measure, cure, or the like: The doctor had her on a low-salt diet.
- regularly taking or addicted to: He was on drugs for two years.
carried by: I have no money on me.
- (used to indicate time or occasion): on Sunday; We demand cash on delivery.
- (used to indicate the object or end of motion): to march on the capital.
- (used to indicate the object or end of action, thought, desire, etc.): to gaze on a scene.
- (used to indicate subject, reference, or respect): views on public matters.
- (used to indicate an encounter): The pickpocket crept up on a victim.
- on the bow, [Naut.]bow3 (def. 7).
- in, into, or onto a position of being supported or attached: Sew the buttons on.
- in, into, or onto a position of covering or wrapping: Put your raincoat on.
- fast to a thing, as for support: Hold on!
- toward a place, point, activity, or object: to look on while others work.
- forward, onward, or along, as in any course or process: further on.
- with continuous activity: to work on.
- into or in active operation or performance: Turn the gas on.
- on and off, off (def. 22a).
- on and on, at great length, so as to become tiresome: They rambled on and on about their grandchildren.
- operating or in use: The television set was on. Is your brake on?
- taking place;
occurring: Don't you know there's a war on?
- performing or broadcasting: The radio announcer told us we were on.
- behaving in a theatrical, lively, or ingratiating way: Around close friends, one doesn't have to be on every minute.
- functioning or performing at one's best: When she's on, no other tennis player is half as good.
- scheduled or planned: Anything on after supper?
- [Baseball.]positioned on a base or bases: They had two men on when he hit the home run.
- [Cricket.]noting that side of the wicket, or of the field, on which the batsman stands.
- on to, aware of the true nature, motive, or meaning of: I'm on to your little game.
- [Cricket.]the on side.
Anyan•y (en′ē),USA pronunciation adj.
- one, a, an, or some;
one or more without specification or identification: If you have any witnesses, produce them. Pick out any six you like.
- whatever or whichever it may be: cheap at any price.
- in whatever quantity or number, great or small;
some: Do you have any butter?
all: Any schoolboy would know that. Read any books you find on the subject.
- (following a negative) at all: She can't endure any criticism.
- an unspecified person or persons;
anyone: He does better than any before him.
- a single one or ones;
an unspecified thing or things;
a quantity or number: We don't have any left.
- in whatever degree;
to some extent;
at all: Do you feel any better?
- any which way, in any manner whatever;
indifferently or carelessly: Doing your work any which way is just not good enough.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Knock On Any Door could be great shades for your bedroom when coupled with the ideal highlight hues like shades-of gold, light blue green. Glistening extras comfortable and can make your place more gorgeous. It's using orange shade was spot-on, not relaxing although too brilliant and it is the very best color for your bedroom.
Choosing a color-scheme that you want and cause you to experience not most uncomfortable is the most critical matter that you need to consider. Don't neglect to be sure that whatever color mix you select must match every detail within your room.
This color is so combinations perfectly together with the color taste and components utilized in this room We hope bedroom layout with color selections above will help you assess your own house on a color palette that's most comfy for you.The rooms are properly designed to begin selecting the most appropriate color.