Fluffyfluff•y (fluf′ē),USA pronunciation adj., fluff•i•er, fluff•i•est.
- of, resembling, or covered with fluff.
- light or airy: a fluffy cake.
- having little or no intellectual weight;
superficial or frivolous: fluffy thinking.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Raggedrag•ged (rag′id),USA pronunciation adj.
- clothed in tattered garments: a ragged old man.
- torn or worn to rags;
tattered: ragged clothing.
- shaggy, as an animal, its coat, etc.
- having loose or hanging shreds or fragmentary bits: a ragged wound.
- full of rough or sharp projections;
jagged: ragged stones.
- in a wild or neglected state: a ragged garden.
- rough, imperfect, or faulty: a ragged piece of work.
- harsh, as sound, the voice, etc.
- (of a column of type) set or printed with one side unjustified;
either flush left with the right side unjustified(rag′ged right′) or flush right with the left side unjustified(rag′ged left′).
Edgesedge (ej),USA pronunciation n., v., edged, edg•ing.
- a line or border at which a surface terminates: Grass grew along the edges of the road. The paper had deckle edges.
- a brink or verge: the edge of a cliff; the edge of disaster.
- any of the narrow surfaces of a thin, flat object: a book with gilt edges.
- a line at which two surfaces of a solid object meet: an edge of a box.
- the thin, sharp side of the blade of a cutting instrument or weapon.
- the sharpness proper to a blade: The knife has lost its edge.
- sharpness or keenness of language, argument, tone of voice, appetite, desire, etc.: The snack took the edge off his hunger. Her voice had an edge to it.
- a hill or cliff.
- an improved position;
advantage: He gained the edge on his opponent.
- advantage, esp. the advantage gained by being the age or eldest hand.
- See eldest hand.
- [Ice Skating.]one of the two edges of a skate blade where the sides meet the bottom surface, made sharp by carving a groove on the bottom.
- [Skiing.]one of the two edges on the bottom of a ski that is angled into a slope when making a turn.
- have an edge on, [Informal.]to be mildly intoxicated with alcoholic liquor: He had a pleasant edge on from the sherry.
- on edge:
- (of a person or a person's nerves) acutely sensitive;
eager: The contestants were on edge to learn the results.
- set one's teeth on edge. See tooth (def. 18).
- to put an edge on;
- to provide with an edge or border: to edge a terrace with shrubbery; to edge a skirt with lace.
- to make or force (one's way) gradually by moving sideways.
- to turn (a piece to be rolled) onto its edge.
- to roll (a piece set on edge).
- to give (a piece) a desired width by passing between vertical rolls.
- to rough (a piece being forged) so that the bulk is properly distributed for final forging.
- to move sideways: to edge through a crowd.
- to advance gradually or cautiously: a car edging up to a curb.
- edge in, to insert or work in or into, esp. in a limited period of time: Can you edge in your suggestion before they close the discussion?
- edge out, to defeat (rivals or opponents) by a small margin: The home team edged out the visitors in an exciting finish.
FridayFri•day (frī′dā, -dē),USA pronunciation n.
- the sixth day of the week, following Thursday.
Hello guys, this blog post is about Fluffy Stool With Ragged Edges Photo #2 It's Friday. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 896 x 1344. It's file size is just 48 KB. If You desired to download It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Fluffy Stool With Ragged Edges.
Along with updating the corner, implement some aspects contained in older houses, for instance, the selection of trendy lounge pillows, wallhangings type pop art, or even a container of vibrant bottles. Select that have variants of consistency, clear traces and bigger hues. Combine both of these styles in one single place. Eg adjustment of furniture that is antique with upholstery that is more contemporary.
It could also integrate with various previous dining table chairs. Materials including tables backyard / chairs, huge potted crops, and patio may also match the wonder of the interior of the old-house is not such as a property today. The division of space sometimes looks strange. Whilst the bedroom is quite slim, eg thus ample family room.
So may be the home which is very long. Properly, you'll be able to work this around by switching functions or adding a Fluffy Stool With Ragged Edges Photo #2 It's Friday in a space that's also wide. For instance most together with area of the home, while half the room used like a garage