Foodfood (fo̅o̅d),USA pronunciation n.
- any nourishing substance that is eaten, drunk, or otherwise taken into the body to sustain life, provide energy, promote growth, etc.
- more or less solid nourishment, as distinguished from liquids.
- a particular kind of solid nourishment: a breakfast food; dog food.
- whatever supplies nourishment to organisms: plant food.
- anything serving for consumption or use: food for thought.food′less, adj.
Stampstamp (stamp),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to strike or beat with a forcible, downward thrust of the foot.
- to bring (the foot) down forcibly or smartly on the ground, floor, etc.
- to extinguish, crush, etc., by striking with a forcible downward thrust of the foot (fol. by out): to stamp out a fire.
- to suppress or quell (a rebellion, uprising, etc.) quickly through the use of overwhelming force (usually fol. by out).
- to crush or pound with or as with a pestle.
- to impress with a particular mark or device, as to indicate genuineness, approval, or ownership: to stamp a document with a seal.
- to mark or impress with a design, word, mark, etc.: Age stamped his face with lines.
- to impress (a design, word, mark, etc.) on: to stamp one's initials on a document.
- to affix a postage stamp to (a letter, envelope, etc.).
- to characterize, distinguish, or reveal: His ingenuity with words stamped him as a potential poet.
- to bring the foot down forcibly or smartly, as in crushing something, expressing rage, etc.
- to walk with forcible or heavy, resounding steps: He stamped out of the room in anger.
- See postage stamp.
- an act or instance of stamping.
- a die or block for impressing or imprinting.
- a design or legend made with such a die or block.
- an official mark indicating genuineness, validity, etc., or payment of a duty or charge.
- a peculiar or distinctive impression or mark: a great man who left his stamp on legal procedure.
- character, kind, or type: a woman of serious stamp.
- an official seal or device appearing on a business or legal document to show that a tax has been paid.
- Also called local, local stamp. such a device, often similar to a postage stamp, issued by a private organization to show that the charges for mail carrying have been paid.
- See trading stamp.
- See food stamp.
- an instrument for stamping, crushing, or pounding.
- a heavy piece of iron or the like, as in a stamp mill, for crushing ore or other material.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
- Mississippi (approved esp. for use with zip code).
- multiple sclerosis.
Ms. (miz),USA pronunciation pl. Mses.
- a title of respect prefixed to a woman's name or position: unlike Miss or Mrs., it does not depend upon or indicate her marital status.
- a title prefixed to a mock surname that is used to represent possession of a particular attribute, identity, etc., esp. in an idealized or excessive way: Ms. Cooperation.
Ms. came into use in the 1950s as a title before a woman's surname when her marital status was unknown or irrelevant. In the early 1970s, the use of Ms. was adopted and encouraged by the women's movement, the reasoning being that since a man's marital status is not revealed by the title Mr., there is no reason that a woman's status should be revealed by her title. Since then Ms. has gained increasing currency, especially in business and professional use. Some women prefer the traditional Miss (still fully standard for a woman whose marital status is unknown and for an unmarried woman) or, when appropriate, Mrs.Newspaper editors sometimes reject Ms. except in quoted matter. Others use whichever of the three titles a woman prefers if her preference is known. Increasingly, newspapers avoid the use of all three titles by referring to women by their full names in first references (Sarah Brady;
Margaret Bourke-White) and by surname only, as with men, in subsequent references: Brady, Bourke-White.Since all three titles--Ms., Miss, and Mrs.--remain in use, the preference of the woman being named or addressed or the practice of the organization or publication in which the name is to appear is often followed.
Ms. is pronounced (miz), a pronunciation that is identical with one standard South Midland and Southern U.S. pronunciation of Mrs.
MS., pl. MSS.
ms., pl. mss.
- [Com.]months after sight.
meter per second;
meters per second.
- mail steamer.
- Master of Science.
- Master in Surgery.
- modification of the stem of.
- [Com.]months after sight.
ComCOM (kom),USA pronunciation n.
- Comedy Central (a cable television channel).
- computer output on microfilm.
a prefix meaning "with,'' "together,'' "in association,'' and (with intensive force) "completely,'' occurring in loanwords from Latin (commit): used in the formation of compound words before b, p, m: combine;Also, co-, col-, con-, cor-.
Hi , this post is about Food Stamp Office Gulfport Ms Ktrdecor Com ( Food Stamp Office Hernando Ms #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 744 x 497. This photo's file size is just 39 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You may also see more images by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Food Stamp Office Hernando Ms.
Food Stamp Office Gulfport Ms Ktrdecor Com ( Food Stamp Office Hernando Ms #4) to work for individuals functions routines especially for office workers who conduct work action in the office. Any office couch isn't just-as an easy method of rewarding the requirements that really must be owned by any company / business enterprise involved for the reason that they do. Based on the functionality or usability chair has in determining the photograph of the person in purpose and the position of each, an important function, for instance of the couch for that director, of course, have to be used to his situation.
It is impossible right, chairs for staff / personnel get the MASSIVE BOS. Besides a par with staff that is additional later, additionally it gives the impression that is negative for his control, what he said later. We would strike an even or reprimand dismissal. Why should altered with Food Stamp Office Gulfport Ms Ktrdecor Com ( Food Stamp Office Hernando Ms #4) on the basis of the position or purpose? It is important in management to make it appear qualified and have expert.
Along with that, sometimes we are confused. About the other hand we likewise experience shame, office seats on which we have been there it truly is simply the design and shade happen to be inappropriate, although Food Stamp Office Gulfport Ms Ktrdecor Com ( Food Stamp Office Hernando Ms #4) that we need while is very important.
Choose a chair according to the budget / requires of the company. Change along with of the furniture of the chair together with your flavor and coloring. Make sure to select a seat that has delicate once you sitdown or an appropriate foam.
Apart from the capabilities or requires an office couch also likes personnel as well as a color which can be field your inspiration to work and also usually matched using the shade of office interiors. Do not ignore pick a cozy office chairs since you will find comfy the outcomes of your work also helps ideal in his function and also workplace couch will make you forget the time in the work.
In this case, there are some considerations you consider in selecting an office couch for your corporation and need to know. Pick a certain brand office seats, office chairs usually have a warranty of 24 months, both legs of the chair, hydraulic, and also the biceps of the chair throughout the agreed (NEW).