Anthropologie Agate Pulls Peacock Green Milkpainted Antique Dresser ( Antique Dresser On Wheels #8) Photos Album
Pullspull (pŏŏl),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to draw or haul toward oneself or itself, in a particular direction, or into a particular position: to pull a sled up a hill.
- to draw or tug at with force.
- to rend or tear: to pull a cloth to pieces.
- to draw or pluck away from a place of growth, attachment, etc.: to pull a tooth; to pull weeds.
- to strip of feathers, hair, etc., as a bird or hide.
- to draw out (as a knife or gun) for ready use (usually fol. by on): Do you know what to do when someone pulls a knife on you?
- to perform successfully (often fol. by off): They pulled a spectacular coup.
- to carry out (esp. something deceitful or illegal): Police believe the men pulled all three robberies. What kind of trick did she pull this time?
- to put on or affect: He pulled a long face when I reprimanded him.
- to withdraw or remove: to pull an ineffective pitcher.
- to attract or win: to pull many votes in the industrial areas.
- to bring (a horse) to a stand by pulling on the reins.
- to take (an impression or proof ) from type, a cut or plate, etc.: to pull a print.
- to be provided with or rowed with (a certain number of oars): This boat pulls 12 oars.
- to propel by rowing, as a boat.
- to strain (a muscle, ligament, or tendon).
- to be assigned (a specific task or duty): I pulled guard duty our first night in port.
- to hold in or check (a racehorse), esp. so as to prevent from winning.
- to hit (a ball) so that it travels in a direction opposite to the side from which it was struck, as when a right-handed batter hits into left field.
- to exert a drawing, tugging, or hauling force (often fol. by at).
- to inhale through a pipe, cigarette, etc.
- to become or come as specified, by being pulled: This rope will pull.
- to row.
- to proceed by rowing.
- (of an advertisement)
- to have effectiveness, as specified: The ad pulled badly.
- to be effective: That spot announcement really pulled!
- pull apart, to analyze critically, esp. to point out errors: The professor proceeded to pull the student's paper apart.
- pull away:
- to move or draw back or away;
- to free oneself with force: He tried to pull away from his opponent's powerful grip.
- to move or start to move ahead: The car pulled away into traffic.The faster runners began to pull away from the others.
- pull down:
- to draw downward: to pull a shade down.
- to demolish;
- to lower;
- to receive as a salary;
earn: It wasn't long before he was pulling down more than fifty thousand a year.
- pull for, to support actively;
encourage: They were pulling for the Republican candidate.
- pull in:
- to reach a place;
arrive: The train pulled in early.
- to tighten;
curb: to pull in the reins.
- to arrest (someone): The police pulled her in for questioning.
- pull off, [Informal.]to perform successfully, esp. something requiring courage, daring, or shrewdness: We'll be rich if we can pull the deal off.
- pull oneself together, to recover one's self-control;
regain command of one's emotions: It was only a minor accident, but the driver couldn't seem to pull himself together.
- pull out:
- to leave;
depart: The ship pulled out of the harbor.
- to abandon abruptly: to pull out of an agreement.
- pull over, to direct one's automobile or other vehicle to the curb;
move out of a line of traffic: The police officer told the driver to pull over.
- pull someone's leg, See leg (def. 21).
- pull the plug. See plug (def. 20).
- pull through, to come safely through (a crisis, illness, etc.);
survive: The patient eventually pulled through after having had a close brush with death.
- pull up:
- to bring or come to a halt.
- to bring or draw closer.
- to root up;
pull out: She pulled up all the crab grass in the lawn.
- the act of pulling or drawing.
- force used in pulling;
- a drawing in of smoke or a liquid through the mouth: He took a long, thoughtful pull on his pipe; I took a pull from the scout's canteen.
- influence, as with persons able to grant favors.
- a part or thing to be pulled;
a handle or the like: to replace the pulls on a chest of drawers.
- a spell, or turn, at rowing.
- a stroke of an oar.
- [Informal.]a pulled muscle: He missed a week's work with a groin pull.
- a pulling of the ball, as in baseball or golf.
- the ability to attract;
- an advantage over another or others.
Greengreen (grēn),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- of the color of growing foliage, between yellow and blue in the spectrum: green leaves.
- covered with herbage or foliage;
verdant: green fields.
- characterized by the presence of verdure.
- made of green vegetables, as lettuce, spinach, endive, or chicory: a green salad.
- not fully developed or perfected in growth or condition;
not properly aged: This peach is still green.
not dried or cured: green lumber.
- immature in age or judgment;
inexperienced: a green worker.
- fresh, recent, or new: an insult still green in his mind.
- having a sickly appearance;
wan: green with fear; green with envy.
- full of life and vigor;
young: a man ripe in years but green in heart.
- environmentally sound or beneficial: green computers.
- (of wine) having a flavor that is raw, harsh, and acid, due esp. to a lack of maturity.
- freshly slaughtered or still raw: green meat.
- not fired, as bricks or pottery.
- (of cement or mortar) freshly set and not completely hardened.
- (of sand) sufficiently moist to form a compact lining for a mold without further treatment.
- (of a casting) as it comes from the mold.
- (of a powder, in powder metallurgy) unsintered.
- a color intermediate in the spectrum between yellow and blue, an effect of light with a wavelength between 500 and 570 nm;
found in nature as the color of most grasses and leaves while growing, of some fruits while ripening, and of the sea.
- [Art.]a secondary color that has been formed by the mixture of blue and yellow pigments.
- green coloring matter, as paint or dye.
- green material or clothing: to be dressed in green.
- fresh leaves or branches of trees, shrubs, etc., used for decoration;
- the leaves and stems of plants, as spinach, lettuce, or cabbage, used for food.
- a blue-green uniform of the U.S. Army.
- grassy land;
a plot of grassy ground.
- a piece of grassy ground constituting a town or village common.
- Also called putting green. [Golf.]the area of closely cropped grass surrounding each hole.
- See bowling green.
- a shooting range for archery.
- See green light (def. 1).
greenbacks (usually prec. by the): I'd like to buy a new car but I don't have the green.
- (cap.) a member of the Green party (in Germany).
- read the green, to inspect a golf green, analyzing its slope and surface, so as to determine the difficulties to be encountered when putting.
- to become or make green.
- to restore the vitality of: Younger executives are greening corporate managements.
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Dresserdress•er1 (dres′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who dresses.
- a person employed to dress actors, care for costumes, etc., at a theater, television studio, or the like.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a surgeon's assistant.
- a person who dresses in a particular manner, as specified: a fancy dresser; a careful and distinctive dresser.
- any of several tools or devices used in dressing materials.
- a block, fitting into an anvil, on which pieces are forged.
- a mallet for shaping sheet metal.
- a tool for truing the surfaces of grinding wheels.
Hi , this image is about Anthropologie Agate Pulls Peacock Green Milkpainted Antique Dresser ( Antique Dresser On Wheels #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1687 x 1306. It's file size is just 209 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Antique Dresser On Wheels.
If you would like a classic design or setting that's stylish, you need to use a sleep that has a view consistency digging motifs possibly digging basic or intricate, lifestyle and statue create the standard look fuller and fascinated etnic, if you would like the luxuries you could utilize a location slumber with a design or a superior cover, with extra material program adds temperature and luxury within your room,
In case your house place space is restricted, whereas you type, and for example capacity of one's stuff alot and condominiums, whilst the requirements a realistic but requires a lot of house. It is possible to apply to the Antique Dresser On Wheels - drawer, of course you ought to be clever in every opportunities you are able to apply right beside the left or in front of class, already appropriate so unimpressed thin and does not defy the principles of your action and room.
Straightforward sleep can be utilized for an area in today's style, it appears that replicate a feeling of the shape was sent applications for, the design which could be the existing craze is the pattern of modern art that sees modern style makes an equivalent contemporary for you apply to your bedroom which minimalist style. The rooms, nonetheless, must adapt within the property as a whole to the rooms.