Automaticau•to•mat•ic (ô′tə mat′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- having the capability of starting, operating, moving, etc., independently: an automatic sprinkler system; an automatic car wash.
- occurring independently of volition, as certain muscular actions; involuntary.
- done unconsciously or from force of habit;
mechanical: an automatic application of the brakes.
- occurring spontaneously: automatic enthusiasm.
- (of a firearm, pistol, etc.) utilizing the recoil or part of the force of the explosive to eject the spent cartridge shell, introduce a new cartridge, cock the arm, and fire it repeatedly.
- a machine that operates automatically.
- See automatic rifle.
- See automatic pistol.
- [Football.]audible (def. 2).
- See automatic pilot.
- See automatic transmission.
- an automobile equipped with automatic transmission.
- on automatic, being operated or controlled by or as if by an automatic device.
Petpet1 (pet),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., pet•ted, pet•ting.
- any domesticated or tamed animal that is kept as a companion and cared for affectionately.
- a person especially cherished or indulged;
favorite: He was the teacher's pet.
- a thing particularly cherished.
- kept or treated as a pet: a pet lamb.
- especially cherished or indulged, as a child or other person.
most preferred: a pet theory.
- showing fondness or affection: to address someone with pet words.
- to fondle or caress: to pet a dog.
- to treat as a pet;
- to engage in amorous fondling and caressing.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Howdy , this attachment is about C3000 Automatic Pet Feeder ( Cat Mate C3000 Automatic Pet Feeder #4). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 792 x 792. It's file size is only 55 KB. If You decided to download It to Your computer, you can Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Cat Mate C3000 Automatic Pet Feeder.
To enjoy the wonder of the C3000 Automatic Pet Feeder ( Cat Mate C3000 Automatic Pet Feeder #4) that you just produce a park counter in the home needed inviting and a pleasant. Some items you should look at whenever choosing a playground seat, it seems attractive and working optimally. The following recommendations on picking out a park counter from home graphic dotcom. Tips about Picking A Cat Mate C3000 Automatic Pet Feeder such as for example:
For all those of you who would like to make a park seat that is permanent, observe the place of the positioning rather than to mistaken situation the bench which could undermine the thought of yard that is minimalist that you simply build. Integrate with seats that certain idea with sleeping garden table.
Choose the product couch all-weather. For example, iron material, solid wood, teak, metal (ironwood). Layout a playground bench with a style like park's idea you've. Paint is a two- content is frequently used in finishing a park bench. Choose paint that has a covering of - anti, ultraviolet -mold, and labeled go green, so your paint go longer despite sun-exposure and regular rain.