the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Lovelove (luv),USA pronunciation n., v., loved, lov•ing.
- a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
- a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
- sexual passion or desire.
- a person toward whom love is felt;
- (used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection, or the like): Would you like to see a movie, love?
- a love affair;
an intensely amorous incident;
- sexual intercourse;
- (cap.) a personification of sexual affection, as Eros or Cupid.
- affectionate concern for the well-being of others: the love of one's neighbor.
- strong predilection, enthusiasm, or liking for anything: her love of books.
- the object or thing so liked: The theater was her great love.
- the benevolent affection of God for His creatures, or the reverent affection due from them to God.
- [Chiefly Tennis.]a score of zero;
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter L.
- for love:
- out of affection or liking;
- without compensation;
gratuitously: He took care of the poor for love.
- for the love of, in consideration of;
for the sake of: For the love of mercy, stop that noise.
- in love, infused with or feeling deep affection or passion: a youth always in love.
- in love with, feeling deep affection or passion for (a person, idea, occupation, etc.);
enamored of: in love with the girl next door; in love with one's work.
- make love:
- to embrace and kiss as lovers.
- to engage in sexual activity.
- no love lost, dislike;
animosity: There was no love lost between the two brothers.
- to have love or affection for: All her pupils love her.
- to have a profoundly tender, passionate affection for (another person).
- to have a strong liking for;
take great pleasure in: to love music.
- to need or require;
benefit greatly from: Plants love sunlight.
- to embrace and kiss (someone), as a lover.
- to have sexual intercourse with.
- to have love or affection for another person;
be in love.
- love up, to hug and cuddle: She loves him up every chance she gets.
MoroccanMo•roc•co (mə rok′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- French, Maroc. Spanish, Marruecos. a kingdom in NW Africa: formed from a sultanate that was divided into two protectorates(French Morocco and Spanish Morocco) and an international zone. 30,391,423; 172,104 sq. mi. (445,749 sq. km). Cap.: Rabat. Cf. Tangier Zone.
- former name of Marrakesh.
- (l.c.) a fine, pebble-grained leather, originally made in Morocco from goatskin tanned with sumac.
- (l.c.) any leather made in imitation of this. Also called moroc′co leath′er (for defs. 3, 4).
Tablesta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Hello there, this image is about I Love Moroccan Tables (delightful Diy Moroccan Decor #2). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 627 x 754. This attachment's file size is only 149 KB. If You ought to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Diy Moroccan Decor.
The toilet is usually smaller, in comparison to additional suites in the house. Additionally they generally have numerous sides, therefore I Love Moroccan Tables (delightful Diy Moroccan Decor #2) can be extremely complex. The distinction between a great job as well as a poor job that really needs to become repainted depends mostly around the color of the colour picked for that career. The shades used affect how a room is felt.
Applying dim shades makes the space appear smaller and deeper. Vivid colors brighten the area up, and ensure it is seem bigger. The amount of humidity inside the bathroom is a lot higher than in additional bedrooms. Here is the main reason why colour is removed in precisely decorated bathrooms. It must enter deep enough to saturate the painted floor. This is dependent upon the quality of colour applied as well as artwork strategies.
There are many coloring accessible which contain mildew ides while I Love Moroccan Tables (delightful Diy Moroccan Decor #2) that are susceptible to form and mold. However, often, paint created especially for the bathroom is sufficient. Make certain the area to wall or the limit that's often covered by the equipment should be tightly-closed whilst not to peel.
Remember, it is simpler to prevent the problem's cause than to address it. Some openings, such as for example across the tube, are far more prone to trigger difficulties in time. They should immediately do caulking to stop injury later. Baseboard is another location that tends to fail color.
Delay several days for the fresh I Love Moroccan Tables (delightful Diy Moroccan Decor #2) to be controlled completely, before utilising the shower or bathtub. And also to reduce the threat of damage, always be certain leave the door open when the toilet is not inuse, and to use the ventilator.
Make sure flaking paint and the blobs fail to remove effectively. Mud all materials to offer a great basis for applying colour. After priming, join should really be reclaimed ahead of the last fur.