Servicesserv•ice1 (sûr′vis),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -iced, -ic•ing.
- an act of helpful activity;
aid: to do someone a service.
- the supplying or supplier of utilities or commodities, as water, electricity, or gas, required or demanded by the public.
- the providing or a provider of accommodation and activities required by the public, as maintenance, repair, etc.: The manufacturer guarantees service and parts.
- the organized system of apparatus, appliances, employees, etc., for supplying some accommodation required by the public: a television repair service.
- the supplying or a supplier of public communication and transportation: telephone service; bus service.
- the performance of duties or the duties performed as or by a waiter or servant;
occupation or employment as a waiter or servant.
- employment in any duties or work for a person, organization, government, etc.
- a department of public employment, an administrative division of a government, or the body of public servants in it: the diplomatic service.
- the duty or work of public servants.
- the serving of a sovereign, state, or government in some official capacity.
- the armed forces: in the service.
- a branch of the armed forces, as the army or navy: Which service were you in during the war?
- [Ordn.]the actions required in loading and firing a cannon: service of the piece.
- Often, services. the performance of any duties or work for another;
helpful or professional activity: medical services.
- something made or done by a commercial organization for the public benefit and without regard to direct profit: Certain books are published at a loss as a public service.
- Also called divine service. public religious worship according to prescribed form and order.
- a ritual or form prescribed for public worship or for some particular occasion: the marriage service.
- the serving of God by obedience, piety, etc.: voluntary service.
- a musical setting of the sung portions of a liturgy.
- a set of dishes, utensils, etc., for general table use or for particular use: a tea service; service for eight.
- See answering service.
- the serving of a process or writ upon a person.
- tarred spun yarn or other small stuff for covering the exterior of a rope.
- (in tennis, badminton, handball, etc.)
- the act or manner of putting the ball or shuttlecock into play;
- the ball or shuttlecock as put into play.
- the mating of a female animal with the male.
- at someone's service, ready to be of help or use to someone;
at one's disposal: You will have an English-speaking guide at your service.
- be of service, to be helpful or useful: If we can be of service, do not hesitate to call.
- of service;
- of, pertaining to, or used by servants, delivery people, etc., or in serving food: service stairs; the service pieces in a set of dishes.
- supplying aids or services rather than products or goods: Medicine is one of the service professions.
- supplying maintenance and repair: He operates a service center for electrical appliances.
- of, for, or pertaining to the armed forces of a country or one of them: a service academy.
- charged for providing service: a service fee of 15 percent on the restaurant check.
- providing, authorizing, or guaranteeing service: a service industry; a service contract.
- to make fit for use;
restore to condition for service: to service an automobile.
- to supply with aid, information, or other incidental services.
- (of a male animal) to mate with (a female animal).
- [Finance.]to pay off (a debt) over a period of time, as by meeting periodic interest payments.
BCBC, Scuba Diving.
- buoyancy compensator.
- British Columbia, Canada (approved for postal use).
- basso continuo.
- Also, bcc blind copy: used as a notation on the carbon copy of a letter or other document sent to a third person without the addressee's knowledge.
bills for collection.
- Bachelor of Chemistry.
- Bachelor of Commerce.
- bass clarinet.
- battery commander.
- before Christ (used in indicating dates).
- British Columbia.
5. The abbreviation b.c. "before Christ'' is always placed after a date or century:Cleopatra lived from 69 to 30 b.c.The war took place in the first century b.c.See also A.D.
- British Columbia, Canada (approved for postal use).
Hi peoples, this picture is about Perinatal Services BC (ordinary Light Coloured Stools In Children Nice Look #1). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1439 x 1493. It's file size is just 315 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your computer, you may Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Light Coloured Stools In Children.
It is time for you to paint your showcase first mixing the colour till it opens. Next work with roller or a brush to uniformly coat the paint that is light onto all surfaces of the lavatory cabinet. Simpler to use some light layers than to darken the task with one layer of colour. Allow then or overnight, to dry for hours that are several reinstall your next and third paint coats.
We now have colored back the dressing-table replacing knobs and all doorways within the toilet flooring that touches the adjacent flooring or wall, and reinserting all the fixtures which were produced in this procedure. Now's a great time if it's not strung appropriately, to adjust the doorway to ensure that minor modification in making the place of screws that are fresh to shut the door consistently.
By adding new switches to the cabinet and dresser doors another method to tidy-up your old bathroom is. Additionally exchanging the touch having a fresh and much more modern-style may also assist revise your Perinatal Services BC (ordinary Light Coloured Stools In Children Nice Look #1) that is previous.