Bayoubay•ou (bī′o̅o̅, bī′ō),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ous. [Chiefly Lower Mississippi Valley and Gulf States.]
- a marshy arm, inlet, or outlet of a lake, river, etc., usually sluggish or stagnant.
- any of various other often boggy and slow-moving or still bodies of water.
Bridgebridge1 (brij),USA pronunciation n., v., bridged, bridg•ing, adj.
- a structure spanning and providing passage over a river, chasm, road, or the like.
- a connecting, transitional, or intermediate route or phase between two adjacent elements, activities, conditions, or the like: Working at the hospital was a bridge between medical school and private practice.
- a raised transverse platform from which a power vessel is navigated: often includes a pilot house and a chart house.
- any of various other raised platforms from which the navigation or docking of a vessel is supervised.
- a bridge house or bridge superstructure.
- a raised walkway running fore-and-aft.
- [Anat.]the ridge or upper line of the nose.
- an artificial replacement, fixed or removable, of a missing tooth or teeth, supported by natural teeth or roots adjacent to the space.
- a thin, fixed wedge or support raising the strings of a musical instrument above the sounding board.
- a transitional, modulatory passage connecting sections of a composition or movement.
- (in jazz and popular music) the contrasting third group of eight bars in a thirty-two-bar chorus;
- Also, bridge passage. a passage in a literary work or a scene in a play serving as a movement between two other passages or scenes of greater importance.
- the part of a pair of eyeglasses that joins the two lenses and rests on the bridge or sides of the nose.
- Also called bridge circuit. a two-branch network, including a measuring device, as a galvanometer, in which the unknown resistance, capacitance, inductance, or impedance of one component can be measured by balancing the voltage in each branch and computing the unknown value from the known values of the other components. Cf. Wheatstone bridge.
- a gantry over a track or tracks for supporting waterspouts, signals, etc.
- a scaffold built over a sidewalk alongside a construction or demolition site to protect pedestrians and motor traffic from falling materials.
- a ridge or wall-like projection of fire brick or the like, at each end of the hearth in a metallurgical furnace.
- any layer of partially fused or densely compacted material preventing the proper gravitational movement of molten material, as in a blast furnace or cupola, or the proper compacting of metal powder in a mold.
- (in a twist drill) the conoid area between the flutes at the drilling end.
- [Billiards, Pool.]
- the arch formed by the hand and fingers to support and guide the striking end of a cue.
- a notched piece of wood with a long handle, used to support the striking end of the cue when the hand cannot do so comfortably;
- transitional music, commentary, dialogue, or the like, between two parts of a radio or television program.
- a gallery or platform that can be raised or lowered over a stage and is used by technicians, stagehands, etc., for painting scenery(paint bridge), arranging and supporting lights(light bridge), or the like.
- [Brit.]a part of the floor of a stage that can be raised or lowered.
- [Horol.]a partial plate, supported at both ends, holding bearings on the side opposite the dial. Cf. cock1 (def. 10).
- a valence bond illustrating the connection of two parts of a molecule.
- a support or prop, usually timber, for the roof of a mine, cave, etc.
- any arch or rooflike figure formed by acrobats, dancers, etc., as by joining and raising hands.
- burn one's bridges (behind one), to eliminate all possibilities of retreat;
make one's decision irrevocable: She burned her bridges when she walked out angrily.
- to make a bridge or passage over;
span: The road bridged the river.
- to join by or as if by a bridge: a fallen tree bridging the two porches.
- to make (a way) by a bridge.
- [Foundry.](of molten metal) to form layers or areas heterogeneous either in material or in degree of hardness.
- (esp. of clothing) less expensive than a manufacturer's most expensive products: showing his bridge line for the fall season.
Hi folks, this photo is about 1) Bayou Cabins, Breaux Bridge ( Louisiana Cabin Rentals Gallery #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 609 x 812. It's file size is just 129 KB. If You ought to download This image to Your computer, you could Click here. You might too see more images by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Louisiana Cabin Rentals.
Are you having problems deciding which lights is going to be selected for your 1) Bayou Cabins, Breaux Bridge ( Louisiana Cabin Rentals Gallery #5) the most effective illumination design for-you? Well, nowadays can be your lucky time since we shall give you on how-to select the perfect illumination for your bedroom four remarkable tips! Bedside lights are essential in just about any room.
Nonetheless, sometimes it is insufficient, so you must look into it to consider exactly how many obviously illuminated areas you need to have in your bedroom. You're able to go together with distinct techniques and choose to use somewhat wall sconce or even a suspension lamp as your bedside light.
Be sure to incorporate a desk or lights near the space to aid read in case you have a workspace inside your bedroom and research late during the night. And, ofcourse, for those who have a clothing that is good, make sure you contemplate that area in establishing how much lighting you'll require in your room.
The thing that is main is always to choose the remedy that best suits your requirements whether their room or appearance is connected. It's important why the specific light is put not there and below to determine.
Illumination can be a major section of your 1) Bayou Cabins, Breaux Bridge ( Louisiana Cabin Rentals Gallery #5), so you do not need to perform with all you've put up by simply picking the incorrect lighting. Think of the appearance you wish to achieve, and bring it. Subjects throughout your lighting if you opt for layout that is medieval, then pick a lamp that is medieval.
Thus be sure to plan ahead how and why you will make use of a selected type of Louisiana Cabin Rentals and choose. Could it be likely to illuminate the complete place? Is it to emphasize a dim part? Will it be utilized simply being a reading light or atmosphere? This moves in conjunction together with the previous tip because occasionally the bedroom can also be a place for watching Television, reading, exercising and also performing.