BritishBrit•ish (brit′ish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Great Britain or its inhabitants.
- used esp. by natives or inhabitants of Great Britain: In this dictionary, "Brit.'' is an abbreviation for "British usage.''
- the people native to or inhabiting Great Britain.
- See British English.
- the Celtic language of the ancient Britons.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Howdy there, this image is about British Premier League Table #1 Daily Mail. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 574 x 514. It's file size is just 56 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your PC, you should Click here. You also too see more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: British Premier League Table.
Your house often has its persona. Likewise using the pad are found in britain. Do not need to modify the design of the building is too much, British Premier League Table #1 Daily Mail styles contend with classic pad.
The pad was integrated the 18th-century and is today past renovation's stage. Rather than looking to mimic the style of the pad, Alex St made a decision to develop an additional kitchen style which will minimize the structural change of the entire villa and preserve the smoothness of this property.
Never questioned an effect, stunning! In order to keep up with the persona of the building, the custom Alex Saint of Kitchen Architecture adding a kitchen design independent of the key building. The effect? Gorgeous! Yes, Chelshire was situated in by a bungalow, the UK could be the building in question.