Firefire (fīər),USA pronunciation n., v., fired, fir•ing.
- a state, process, or instance of combustion in which fuel or other material is ignited and combined with oxygen, giving off light, heat, and flame.
- a burning mass of material, as on a hearth or in a furnace.
- the destructive burning of a building, town, forest, etc.;
- heat used for cooking, esp. the lighted burner of a stove: Put the kettle on the fire.
- See Greek fire.
- flashing light;
- brilliance, as of a gem.
- burning passion;
excitement or enthusiasm;
- liveliness of imagination.
- fever or inflammation.
- severe trial or trouble;
- exposure to fire as a means of torture or ordeal.
- strength, as of an alcoholic beverage.
- a spark or sparks.
- the discharge of firearms: enemy fire.
- the effect of firing military weapons: to pour fire upon the enemy.
- a gas or electric heater used for heating a room.
- [Literary.]a luminous object, as a star: heavenly fires.
- between two fires, under physical or verbal attack from two or more sides simultaneously: The senator is between two fires because of his stand on the bill.
- build a fire under, [Informal.]to cause or urge to take action, make a decision quickly, or work faster: If somebody doesn't build a fire under that committee, it will never reach a decision.
- catch fire:
- Also, catch on fire. to become ignited;
burn: The sofa caught fire from a lighted cigarette.
- to create enthusiasm: His new book did not catch fire among his followers.
- fight fire with fire, to use the same tactics as one's opponent;
return like for like.
- go through fire and water, to brave any danger or endure any trial: He said he would go through fire and water to win her hand.
- hang fire:
- to be delayed in exploding, or fail to explode.
- to be undecided, postponed, or delayed: The new housing project is hanging fire because of concerted opposition.
- miss fire:
- to fail to explode or discharge, as a firearm.
- to fail to produce the desired effect;
be unsuccessful: He repeated the joke, but it missed fire the second time.
- on fire:
zealous: They were on fire to prove themselves in competition.
- play with fire, to trifle with a serious or dangerous matter: He didn't realize that insulting the border guards was playing with fire.
- set fire to:
- to cause to burn;
- to excite;
inflame: The painting set fire to the composer's imagination.Also, set on fire.
- take fire:
- to become ignited;
- to become inspired with enthusiasm or zeal: Everyone who heard him speak immediately took fire.
- under fire:
- under attack, esp. by military forces.
- under censure or criticism: The school administration is under fire for its policies.
- to set on fire.
- to supply with fuel;
attend to the fire of: They fired the boiler.
- to expose to the action of fire;
subject to heat.
- to apply heat to in a kiln for baking or glazing;
- to heat very slowly for the purpose of drying, as tea.
- to inflame, as with passion;
fill with ardor.
- to inspire.
- to light or cause to glow as if on fire.
- to discharge (a gun).
- to project (a bullet or the like) by or as if by discharging from a gun.
- to subject to explosion or explosive force, as a mine.
- to hurl;
throw: to fire a stone through a window.
- to dismiss from a job.
- to apply a heated iron to (the skin) in order to create a local inflammation of the superficial structures, with the intention of favorably affecting deeper inflammatory processes.
- to drive out or away by or as by fire.
- to take fire;
- to glow as if on fire.
- to become inflamed with passion;
- to shoot, as a gun.
- to discharge a gun: to fire at a fleeing enemy.
- to hurl a projectile.
- to ring the bells of a chime all at once.
- (of plant leaves) to turn yellow or brown before the plant matures.
- (of an internal-combustion engine) to cause ignition of the air-fuel mixture in a cylinder or cylinders.
- (of a nerve cell) to discharge an electric impulse.
- fire away, to begin to talk and continue without slackening, as to ask a series of questions: The reporters fired away at the president.
- fire off:
- to discharge (as weapons, ammunition, etc.): Police fired off canisters of tear gas.
- to write and send hurriedly: She fired off an angry letter to her congressman.
Sparesspare (spâr),USA pronunciation v., spared, spar•ing, adj., spar•er, spar•est, n.
- to refrain from harming or destroying;
forbear to punish, hurt, or destroy: to spare one's enemy.
- to deal gently or leniently with;
show consideration for: His harsh criticism spared no one.
- to save from strain, discomfort, embarrassment, or the like, or from a particular cause of it: to spare him the bother; to spare her needless embarrassment.
- to refrain from, forbear, omit, or withhold, as action or speech: Spare us the gory details.
- to refrain from employing, as some instrument or recourse: to spare the rod.
- to set aside for a particular purpose: to spare land for a garden.
- to give or lend, as from a supply, esp. without inconvenience or loss: Can you spare a cup of sugar? Can you spare me a dollar till payday?
- to dispense with or do without: We can't spare a single worker during the rush hour.
- to use economically or frugally;
refrain from using up or wasting: A walnut sundae, and don't spare the whipped cream!
- to have remaining as excess or surplus: We can make the curtains and have a yard to spare.
- to use economy;
- to refrain from inflicting injury or punishment;
exercise lenience or mercy.
- [Obs.]to refrain from action;
- kept in reserve, as for possible use: a spare part.
- being in excess of present need;
free for other use: spare time.
- frugally restricted or meager, as a manner of living or a diet: a spare regime.
- lean or thin, as a person.
- scanty or scant, as in amount or fullness.
- sparing, economical, or temperate, as persons.
- a spare thing, part, etc., as an extra tire for emergency use.
- an area at the top of a plaster mold for holding excess slip.
- the knocking down of all the pins with two bowls.
- a score so made. Cf. strike (def. 78).
Hello guys, this picture is about Fire Spares (amazing Fireplace Spares #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 668 x 668. This photo's file size is just 43 KB. Wether You desired to save This photo to Your computer, you may Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Fireplace Spares.
Needless to say, while in the Fire Spares (amazing Fireplace Spares #5) might enjoy an important function. Because of the sculpture, in addition to wonderful, the backyard also looks identity, exotic, and more creative. Consequently, as a way to carve the sculpture deft such concerns, the terms of that which you are considering? It's truly important to notice. As a result, the statue not merely relaxing within the yard. Here are a few points you must consider to put Fire Spares (amazing Fireplace Spares #5) for example.
Observe the sculpture that is position using the concept / strategy Parks. With alignment that is such, the sculpture seems more updated for the park. Not different from oneanother having a backyard. If your yard with minimalist concept, use the same type sculpture. Example barrel-formed sculpture minimum designs or trinkets. Or, make use of a pitcher statue carving nan alternative that is minimal. Another case, if your backyard in conventional style, spot the sculpture can be a conventional style. For example Javanese puppet figurines. The exotic gardens also should Balinese sculpture Balinese style.
Observe the Space Between The area with sculpture. The best, there is a particular mileage between the room where the sculpture looked's statue case patio. Therefore, the sculpture is seen from your bedroom openly. If the sculpture together with the room's length also near or distant, the flexibility of watch is obviously tough to acquire. Simply for illustration, the length between your bedroom with all the statue must be significant around three yards.