Garagega•rage (gə räzh′, -räj′ or, esp. Brit., gar′ij, -äzh),USA pronunciation n., v., -raged, -rag•ing.
- a building or indoor area for parking or storing motor vehicles.
- a commercial establishment for repairing and servicing motor vehicles.
- to put or keep in a garage.
Rentalrent•al (ren′tl),USA pronunciation n.
- an amount received or paid as rent.
- the act of renting.
- an apartment, house, car, etc., offered or given for rent.
- an income arising from rents received.
- a rent-roll.
- of or pertaining to rent.
- available for rent.
- engaged in the business of providing rentals: a rental agency.
Leaselease1 (lēs),USA pronunciation n., v., leased, leas•ing.
- a contract renting land, buildings, etc., to another;
a contract or instrument conveying property to another for a specified period or for a period determinable at the will of either lessor or lessee in consideration of rent or other compensation.
- the property leased.
- the period of time for which a lease is made: a five-year lease.
- a new lease on life, a chance to improve one's situation or to live longer or more happily: Plastic surgery gave him a new lease on life.
- to grant the temporary possession or use of (lands, tenements, etc.) to another, usually for compensation at a fixed rate;
let: She plans to lease her apartment to a friend.
- to take or hold by lease: He leased the farm from the sheriff.
- to grant a lease;
let or rent: to lease at a lower rental.
Gallerygal•ler•y (gal′ə rē, gal′rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ler•ies.
- a raised area, often having a stepped or sloping floor, in a theater, church, or other public building to accommodate spectators, exhibits, etc.
- the uppermost of such areas in a theater, usually containing the cheapest seats.
- the occupants of such an area in a theater.
- the general public, esp. when regarded as having popular or uncultivated tastes.
- any group of spectators or observers, as at a golf match, a Congressional session, etc.
- a room, series of rooms, or building devoted to the exhibition and often the sale of works of art.
- a long covered area, narrow and open at one or both sides, used esp. as a walk or corridor.
- [Chiefly South Atlantic States.]a long porch or portico;
- a long, relatively narrow room, esp. one for public use.
- a corridor, esp. one having architectural importance through its scale or decorative treatment.
- a raised, balconylike platform or passageway running along the exterior wall of a building inside or outside.
- a large room or building used for photography, target practice, or other special purposes: a shooting gallery.
- a collection of art for exhibition.
- [Theat.]a narrow, raised platform located beyond the acting area, used by stagehands or technicians to stand on when working.
- a projecting balcony or structure on the quarter or stern of a vessel.
- an ornamental railing or cresting surrounding the top of a table, stand, desk, etc.
- a level or drift.
- a small tunnel in a dam, mine, or rock, for various purposes, as inspection or drainage.
- a passageway made by an animal.
- [Fort. Obs.]an underground or covered passage to another part of a fortified position.
- play to the gallery, to attempt to appeal to the popular taste, as opposed to a more refined or esoteric taste: Movies, though still playing mainly to the gallery, have taken their place as a significant art form.
Hi guys, this photo is about Garage Rental Lease Photo Gallery #11 Template.net. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 564 x 686. It's file size is only 64 KB. If You ought to save It to Your computer, you could Click here. You might also see more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Garage Rental Lease.
Blinds are one of many significant pieces in an area. Garage Rental Lease Photo Gallery #11 Template.net able to block the daylight is too brilliant around the other hand can also be in a position to include the main area in order not visible in the external and on the outside. So excellent blackout function till there is rarely a room that had a screen without any drapes.
To create a beneficial mix of design of the area through the selection of proper drapes, we ought to be observant within the mix and fit of colors, types, as well as the layer resources with the notion of area and also the decoration of the screen itself. Not only that, the election blackout also needs to be tailored to paint the walls the comparison isn't it along with as if the drapes possess a coloring that is not in harmony using the paint's colour, the end result will appear odd?
Blinds than useful in terms of functionality, also can be handled as an element of design that may accentuate the space. These items could be combined with types and models as well as the topic of the room of windows to be able provide another room design and to return together.