This post of Office Chair 400 Lb Weight Capacity have 4 photos including Office Chair 400 Lb Weight Capacity #2 Office Chair 400 Lb Weight Capacity Office Chair 400 Lb Weight Capacity Chair Design Idea, Office Chair 400 Lb Weight Capacity 10 Big Tall Office Chairs For Extra Large Comfort, Office Chair 400 Lb Weight Capacity #4 Office Chair 400 Lb Weight Capacity Furniture Walmart Com Desk Armless Office Chairs Office Chair, Office Chair 400 Lb Weight Capacity #5 Wonderful Office Chair 400 Lb Weight Capacity Lb16 Chair Design Idea Office Chair 400 Lb Weight. Below are the photos:
The article of Office Chair 400 Lb Weight Capacity was uploaded at October 21, 2018 at 9:16 pm. This blog post is uploaded in the Office category. Office Chair 400 Lb Weight Capacity is labelled with Office Chair 400 Lb Weight Capacity, Office, Chair, 400, Lb, Weight, Capacity..
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Lblb., pl. lbs., lb.
Weightweight (wāt),USA pronunciation n.
- the amount or quantity of heaviness or mass;
amount a thing weighs.
- the force that gravitation exerts upon a body, equal to the mass of the body times the local acceleration of gravity: commonly taken, in a region of constant gravitational acceleration, as a measure of mass.
- a system of units for expressing heaviness or mass: avoirdupois weight.
- a unit of heaviness or mass: The pound is a common weight in English-speaking countries.
- a body of determinate mass, as of metal, for using on a balance or scale in weighing objects, substances, etc.
- a specific quantity of a substance that is determined by weighing or that weighs a fixed amount: a half-ounce weight of gold dust.
- any heavy load, mass, or object: Put down that weight and rest your arms.
- an object used or useful solely because of its heaviness: the weights of a clock.
- a mental or moral burden, as of care, sorrow, or responsibility: Knowing you are safe takes a weight off my mind.
- importance, moment, consequence, or effective influence: an opinion of great weight.
- a measure of the relative importance of an item in a statistical population.
- (of clothing, textiles, etc.)
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to warmth or to seasonal use (often used in combination): a winter-weight jacket.
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to use: a bolt of coat-weight woolen cloth.
- (of type) the degree of blackness or boldness.
- (esp. in boxing) a division or class to which a contestant belongs according to how much he weighs: two brothers who fight professionally in the same weight.
- the total amount the jockey, saddle, and leads must weigh on a racehorse during a race, according to the conditions of the race: Jacinto has a weight of 122 pounds in the seventh race.
- the stress or accent value given a sound, syllable, or word.
- by weight, according to measurement of heaviness or mass: Rates are determined by weight.
- carry weight, to have importance or significance;
influence: Her opinion is certain to carry weight.
- pull one's weight, to contribute one's rightful share of work to a project or job: We will finish in time if we each pull our weight.Also, pull one's own weight.
- throw one's weight around or about, to use one's power and influence, esp. beyond the bounds of propriety, to secure some personal gain.
- to add weight to;
load with additional weight: to weight sacks before dumping them overboard.
- to load (fabrics, threads, etc.) with mineral or other matter to increase the weight or bulk.
- to burden with or as if with weight (often fol. by down): Financial worries have weighted that family down for years.
- to give a statistical weight to.
- to bias or slant toward a particular goal or direction;
manipulate: The teacher weighted the test so students who had read both books would make the highest marks.
- to assign (a racehorse) a specific weight to carry in a race: The handicapper weighted Dapper Dan with 128 pounds.
Capacityca•pac•i•ty (kə pas′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj.
- the ability to receive or contain: This hotel has a large capacity.
- the maximum amount or number that can be received or contained;
volume: The inn is filled to capacity.The gasoline tank has a capacity of 20 gallons.
- power of receiving impressions, knowledge, etc.;
mental ability: the capacity to learn calculus.
- actual or potential ability to perform, yield, or withstand: He has a capacity for hard work. The capacity of the oil well was 150 barrels a day. She has the capacity to go two days without sleep.
- quality or state of being susceptible to a given treatment or action: Steel has a high capacity to withstand pressure.
role: He served in the capacity of legal adviser.
- legal qualification.
- maximum possible output.
- reaching maximum capacity: a capacity audience; a capacity crowd.
Office Chair 400 Lb Weight Capacity has been combined with increasing consistency. A growing number of homeowners discover that expertise can be used by them within their bathroom. There are lots of different choices to choose from. It's only of thinning your final decision to simply one alternative a subject. Office Chair 400 Lb Weight Capacitys that is traditional are often square or round.
Materials that are regular include stainless steel or porcelain. Which normal substances are good, for true pretty you're able to select products like marble or cement. The grade of the texture gives the toilet and real crisis and is very lovely.
For something somewhat unique a Office Chair 400 Lb Weight Capacity that is seriously graded can be chosen by you. One end of the surge is barely two or an inch serious, while the suggestion of the square may be the regular range for that sink. You should have a bigger counter place to allow for this type nevertheless it is amazing to all and observe sorts of fun to exhibit off for your buddies. You may also find other forms such as rectangle or block. Some includes a jar that's exactly the same degree through the entire bowl while others have. Both variations are just of deciding which works best-in your bathroom, a.