Eclipse Dane Blackout Smoke Curtain Panel, 63 In. Length (Price Varies By Size ( Grommet Curtains 63 Length #3) Pictures Album
Blackoutblack•out (blak′out′),USA pronunciation n.
- the extinguishing or concealment of all visible lights in a city, military post, etc., usually as a precaution against air raids.
- a period during a massive power failure when the lack of electricity for illumination results in utter darkness except from emergency sources, as candles.
- the extinguishing of all stage lights, as in closing a vaudeville skit or separating the scenes of a play.
- Also called black′out skit′. a skit ending in a blackout.
- temporary loss of consciousness or vision: She suffered a blackout from the blow on the head.
- a period of total memory loss, as one induced by an accident or prolonged alcoholic drinking: The patient cannot account for the bizarre things he did during his blackout.
- a brief, passing lapse of memory: An actor may have an occasional blackout and forget a line or two.
- complete stoppage of a communications medium, as by a strike, catastrophe, electrical storm, etc.: a newspaper blackout; a radio blackout.
- a stoppage, suppression, or obliteration: a news blackout.
- a period during which a special sales offer, fare rate, or other bargain is not available: The airline's discount on fares does not apply during the Christmas week blackout.
- [Radio and Television.]a prohibition that is imposed on the broadcasting of an event and has the purpose of encouraging or ensuring ticket sales.
Smokesmoke (smōk),USA pronunciation n., v., smoked, smok•ing.
- the visible vapor and gases given off by a burning or smoldering substance, esp. the gray, brown, or blackish mixture of gases and suspended carbon particles resulting from the combustion of wood, peat, coal, or other organic matter.
- something resembling this, as vapor or mist, flying particles, etc.
- something unsubstantial, evanescent, or without result: Their hopes and dreams proved to be smoke.
- an obscuring condition: the smoke of controversy.
- an act or spell of smoking something, esp. tobacco: They had a smoke during the intermission.
- something for smoking, as a cigar or cigarette: This is the best smoke on the market.
- a homemade drink consisting of denatured alcohol and water.
- a system of solid particles suspended in a gaseous medium.
- a bluish or brownish gray color.
- go up or end in smoke, to terminate without producing a result;
be unsuccessful: All our dreams went up in smoke.
- to give off or emit smoke, as in burning.
- to give out smoke offensively or improperly, as a stove.
- to send forth steam or vapor, dust, or the like.
- to draw into the mouth and puff out the smoke of tobacco or the like, as from a pipe or cigarette.
- to ride or travel with great speed.
- to flee.
- to abscond.
- to draw into the mouth and puff out the smoke of: to smoke tobacco.
- to use (a pipe, cigarette, etc.) in this process.
- to expose to smoke.
- to fumigate (rooms, furniture, etc.).
- to cure (meat, fish, etc.) by exposure to smoke.
- to color or darken by smoke.
- smoke out:
- to drive from a refuge by means of smoke.
- to force into public view or knowledge;
reveal: to smoke out the leaders of the spy ring.
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Lengthlength (lengkth, length, lenth),USA pronunciation n.
- the longest extent of anything as measured from end to end: the length of a river.
- the measure of the greatest dimension of a plane or solid figure.
- extent from beginning to end of a series, enumeration, account, book, etc.: a report running 300 pages in length.
- extent in time;
duration: the length of a battle.
- a distance determined by the extent of something specified: Hold the picture at arm's length.
- a piece or portion of a certain or a known extent: a length of rope.
- the quality or state of being long rather than short: a journey remarkable for its length.
- the extent to which a person might or would go in pursuing something: He went to great lengths to get what he wanted.
- a large extent or expanse of something.
- the measure from end to end of a horse, boat, etc., as a unit of distance in racing: The horse won by two lengths.
- the extent of a garment related to a point it reaches, as on the wearer's body, the floor, or on a garment used as a standard of measurement (usually used in combination): an ankle-length gown; a floor-length negligee; a three-quarter-length coat.
- [Pros., Phonet.]
- (of a vowel or syllable) quantity, whether long or short.
- the quality of vowels.
- [Bridge.]the possession of four or more than four cards in a given suit.
- [Theat. Archaic.]42 lines of an acting part.
- at length:
- in or to the full extent;
- after a time;
finally: At length there was a step forward in the negotiations.
- go to any length or lengths, to disregard any impediment that could prevent one from accomplishing one's purpose: He would go to any lengths to get his own way.
- keep at arm's length. See arm 1 (def. 16).
Howdy , this photo is about Eclipse Dane Blackout Smoke Curtain Panel, 63 In. Length (Price Varies By Size ( Grommet Curtains 63 Length #3). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 970 x 970. This image's file size is just 87 KB. If You decided to download This blog post to Your PC, you could Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Grommet Curtains 63 Length.
Before referring to that let me inform you some tips about bogemian room actually a crucial thing for the house, but Eclipse Dane Blackout Smoke Curtain Panel, 63 In. Length (Price Varies By Size ( Grommet Curtains 63 Length #3) is. Bohemian into a model which is mostly used by females. This type is employed via as a feminine texture, such lace, braid, embroidery, sewing.
Concept promoting materials ga, bohemian style kantha example, and suzani. If it's tough to find periphery. Feminine motifs and textures might be utilized through bed-sheet, the bedcover, cushion, layer, toss, or carpeting.
Bohemian came specially the Czech, from Europe. Consequently, when selecting a method and form towards the furniture within the bedroom, make sure it is not crashed by you with national motifs Philippines, especially Java. Javanese ethnic dark, while the colorful boho that is soft.
Don't forget to incorporate just a little touch of craft inside the room, as an example through the deer mind sculpture, poster - renaissance presented, or photographs. Not so difficult, isn't it? You merely have to include tiny ornaments. Be the minimalist rooms bohemian fashion. You will find for decorating a bedroom, different suggestions?