The post of Fort Hamilton Post Office have 4 images it's including Fort Hamilton Post Office #1 US Post Officeâ€”Niagara Falls Main Is A Historic Post Office Building Located At Niagara, This Building Housed Wiota's First U. S. Post Office. The Rear Addition, Which Gives The, Fort Hamilton Post Office #3 InsideSchools, Fort Hamilton Post Office #4 Visit Our Main Website:. Here are the photos:
This article about Fort Hamilton Post Office was published on October 18, 2018 at 9:19 am. It is published under the Office category. Fort Hamilton Post Office is tagged with Fort Hamilton Post Office, Fort, Hamilton, Post, Office..
Fortfort (fôrt, fōrt),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong or fortified place occupied by troops and usually surrounded by walls, ditches, and other defensive works;
- any permanent army post.
- (formerly) a trading post.
- hold the fort:
- to defend one's position against attack or criticism.
- to maintain the existing state of affairs.
HamiltonHam•il•ton (ham′əl tən),USA pronunciation n.
- Alexander, 1757–1804, American statesman and writer on government: the first Secretary of the Treasury 1789–97; mortally wounded by Aaron Burr in a duel.
- Edith, 1867–1963, U.S. classical scholar and writer.
- Lady Emma, (Amy, or Emily, Lyon), 1765?–1815, mistress of Viscount Nelson.Sir Ian Standish Mon•teith (mon′tēth),USA pronunciation 1853–1947, British general.
- Sir William, 1788–1856, Scottish philosopher.Sir William Rowan (rō′ən),USA pronunciation 1805–65, Irish mathematician and astronomer.
- former name of Churchill River.
- Also called Grand River. a river flowing E through S Labrador into the Atlantic. 600 mi. (965 km).
- Mount, a mountain of the Coast Range in California, near San Jose: site of Lick Observatory. 4209 ft. (1283 m).
- a seaport in SE Ontario, in SE Canada, on Lake Ontario. 312,003.
- a city on central North Island, in New Zealand. 154,606.
- an administrative district in the Strathclyde region, in S Scotland. 107,178;
50 sq. mi. (130 sq. km).
- a city in this district, SE of Glasgow. 46,376.
- a city in SW Ohio. 63,189.
- a seaport in and the capital of Bermuda. 3000.
- a male given name.
Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Fort Hamilton Post Office is among the most widely used ingredients and therefore are often-used for your ground along with the Stone can also be a volcanic stone shaped by heat and force and therefore are for sale in various hues like dim hues, light grey and red along with other colors, Today because of the strength and toughness, jewel marble ceramic variety typically useful for home surfaces, surfaces and floor components and also developing a livingroom.
Obviously you realize lots of these kinds of granite and contains become a brand new development on earth of property not to mention you are confused in choosing a layout, in setting up a home, you need to look at the appropriate shade for your walls of one's home. Colour dull house often selected while the platform color is predominant, though it isn't rare to likewise have a natural color for example white color to paint the surfaces of your home.