Lotuslo•tus (lō′təs),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tus•es.
- a plant believed to be a jujube or elm, referred to in Greek legend as yielding a fruit that induced a state of dreamy and contented forgetfulness in those who ate it.
- the fruit itself.
- any aquatic plant of the genus Nelumbo, of the water lily family, having shieldlike leaves and showy, solitary flowers usually projecting above the water.
- any of several water lilies of the genus Nymphaea.
- a decorative motif derived from such a plant and used widely in ancient art, as on the capitals of Egyptian columns.
- any shrubby plant of the genus Lotus, of the legume family, having red, pink, yellow, or white flowers.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Yogayo•ga (yō′gə),USA pronunciation n. (sometimes cap.)
- a school of Hindu philosophy advocating and prescribing a course of physical and mental disciplines for attaining liberation from the material world and union of the self with the Supreme Being or ultimate principle.
- any of the methods or disciplines prescribed, esp. a series of postures and breathing exercises practiced to achieve control of the body and mind, tranquillity, etc.
- union of the self with the Supreme Being or ultimate principle.
Howdy guys, this attachment is about Lotus Room Yoga FAQ ( Lotus Room #5). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 792 x 528. It's file size is just 53 KB. Wether You want to download This photo to Your computer, you may Click here. You may also download more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Lotus Room.
Due to the importance of the function of the bedroom, we should share the top bedroom types. We should pick the style and color that can produce us attain peace of comfort and mind. Harmony will be encouraged by a room layout that in a chaotic day. You'll discover having a bedroom with Lotus Room Yoga FAQ ( Lotus Room #5) colour that is great can be a luxury in itself.
When combined with all the proper highlight colors like shades-of magic, blue green that is light Lotus Room can be cool shades for that bedroom. Glittering components could make your area more beautiful and peaceful. It's the usage of yellow colour was spoton, not too vibrant but comforting and it is the best colour for the room.
This shade is really mixes perfectly together with the colour palette and extras used in this room hopefully room design with colour possibilities above will help you determine your house over a shade scheme that is most relaxed for you personally. The bedrooms are well designed first of selecting the most appropriate coloring. Choosing a color-scheme that you like and allow you to feel many comfortable is the factor that is most critical that you need to contemplate. Don't forget to make sure that whatever shade combo you choose should match every depth inside your room.