Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Tenttent1 (tent),USA pronunciation n.
- a portable shelter of skins, canvas, plastic, or the like, supported by one or more poles or a frame and often secured by ropes fastened to pegs in the ground.
- something that resembles a tent.
- tent dress.
- to lodge in tents.
- to cover with or as if with a tent: In winter the tennis courts are tented inplastic.
- to live in a tent;
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Sleepssleep (slēp),USA pronunciation v., slept, sleep•ing, n.
- to take the rest afforded by a suspension of voluntary bodily functions and the natural suspension, complete or partial, of consciousness;
cease being awake.
- to assume, esp. at night, a state similar to the sleep of animals, marked by closing of petals, leaves, etc.
- to be dormant, quiescent, or inactive, as faculties.
- to be careless or unalert;
allow one's alertness, vigilance, or attentiveness to lie dormant: While England slept, Germany prepared for war.
- to lie in death: They are sleeping in their tombs.
- to take rest in (a specified kind of sleep): He slept the sleep of the innocent.
- to accommodate for sleeping;
have sleeping accommodations for: This trailer sleeps three people.
- to spend or pass in sleep (usually fol. by away or out): to sleep the day away.
- to recover from the effects of (a headache, hangover, etc.) by sleeping (usually fol. by off or away).
- sleep around, [Informal.]to have sexual relations with many partners, esp. in a casual way;
be sexually promiscuous.
- sleep in:
- (esp. of domestic help) to sleep where one is employed.
- to sleep beyond one's usual time of arising.
- sleep on, to postpone making a decision about for at least a day: to sleep on a proposal till the end of the week.
- sleep out:
- (esp. of domestic help) to sleep away from one's place of employment.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]to sleep away from one's home.
- to sleep outdoors.
- sleep over, to spend one or more nights in a place other than one's own home: Two friends will sleep over this weekend.
- sleep together, to be sexual partners;
have a sexual relationship.
- sleep with, to have sexual relations with.
- the state of a person, animal, or plant that sleeps.
- a period of sleeping: a brief sleep.
- dormancy or inactivity.
- the repose of death.
- sleeper (def. 10).
- put to sleep, to put (an animal) to death in a humane way: to put a sick old dog to sleep.
Howdy folks, this photo is about 3 Room Tent #9 Ozark Trail 23.5' X 18.5' Cabin Tent, Sleeps 16 - Walmart.com. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1900 x 1900. This picture's file size is only 154 KB. If You decided to download This picture to Your PC, you should Click here. You may too download more images by clicking the image below or see more at here: 3 Room Tent.
We would like to speak about some advice on make-up mirror in your place, before speaking about 3 Room Tent #9 Ozark Trail 23.5' X 18.5' Cabin Tent, Sleeps 16 - Walmart.com. Be sure to pick a table that is dressing with potential that is optimal. 3 Room Tent #9 Ozark Trail 23.5' X 18.5' Cabin Tent, Sleeps 16 - Walmart.com may be used for-you who wish to modify the appearance of your make space up.
Chairs will be the suitable selection for a combined with dressing table, along with useful as it can be integrated beneath the under the dresser, ottoman also gives light's impact.
While in the perception of 3 Room Tent #9 Ozark Trail 23.5' X 18.5' Cabin Tent, Sleeps 16 - Walmart.com that you simply need to be ready to allow for most of the needs extras series, such as fragrances, before 'features' methods makeup supplies. In-general, dressers demand extra light. This is circumvented by positioning a wall light to the side mirror that was remaining and right or by adding a small light at around the mirror.