Milkmilk (milk),USA pronunciation n.
- an opaque white or bluish-white liquid secreted by the mammary glands of female mammals, serving for the nourishment of their young.
- this liquid as secreted by cows, goats, or certain other animals and used by humans for food or as a source of butter, cheeses, yogurt, etc.
- any liquid resembling this, as the liquid within a coconut, the juice or sap of certain plants, or various pharmaceutical preparations.
- cry over spilled milk, to lament what cannot be changed or corrected;
express sorrow for past actions or events: Crying over spilled milk will do you no good now.
- to press or draw milk from the udder or breast of.
- to extract something from as if by milking.
- to get something from;
exploit: The swindler milked her of all her savings.
- to extract;
draw out: He's good at milking laughs from the audience.
- to yield milk, as a cow.
- to milk a cow or other mammal.
Cartoncar•ton (kär′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardboard or plastic box used typically for storage or shipping.
- the amount a carton can hold.
- the contents of a carton.
- a cardboardlike substance consisting of chewed plant material often mixed with soil, made by certain insects for building nests.
- to pack in a carton: to carton eggs for supermarket sales.
- to make or form cardboard sheets into cartons.
Birdbird (bûrd),USA pronunciation n.
- any warm-blooded vertebrate of the class Aves, having a body covered with feathers, forelimbs modified into wings, scaly legs, a beak, and no teeth, and bearing young in a hard-shelled egg.
- a fowl or game bird.
- See clay pigeon.
- a shuttlecock.
- a person, esp. one having some peculiarity: He's a queer bird.
- [Informal.]an aircraft, spacecraft, or guided missile.
- [Cookery.]a thin piece of meat, poultry, or fish rolled around a stuffing and braised: veal birds.
- [Southern U.S.](in hunting) a bobwhite.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]a girl or young woman.
- [Archaic.]the young of any fowl.
- a little bird, a secret source of information: A little bird told me that today is your birthday.
- bird in the hand, a thing possessed in fact as opposed to a thing about which one speculates: A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.Also, bird in hand.
- birds of a feather, people with interests, opinions, or backgrounds in common: Birds of a feather flock together.
- eat like a bird, to eat sparingly: She couldn't understand why she failed to lose weight when she was, as she said, eating like a bird.
- for the birds, useless or worthless;
not to be taken seriously: Their opinions on art are for the birds. That pep rally is for the birds.
- kill two birds with one stone, to achieve two aims with a single effort: She killed two birds with one stone by shopping and visiting the museum on the same trip.
- the bird:
- disapproval, as of a performance, by hissing, booing, etc.: He got the bird when he came out on stage.
- scoffing or ridicule: He was trying to be serious, but we all gave him the bird.
- an obscene gesture of contempt made by raising the middle finger.
- the birds and the bees, basic information about sex and reproduction: It was time to talk to the boy about the birds and the bees.
- to catch or shoot birds.
- to bird-watch.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Hi guys, this picture is about Milk Carton Bird Feeder Craft ( Carton Bird Feeder #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 640 x 993. It's file size is only 116 KB. If You want to download It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Carton Bird Feeder.
The first suggestions for designing the Milk Carton Bird Feeder Craft ( Carton Bird Feeder #2) are to produce gardens that are small. This tiny garden suggests a green spot that is around the front of the house like a small area with various types of plants which might be in a position to identify a beautiful natural area and wonderful. Then you can additionally develop a town park without any less beautiful view to the city park when you have been inspired from the area park.
Some beautiful crops you are able to choose like bonsai trees are vibrant flowers little, and grasses that may meet with with the territory spot inside the park in front of your house. The idea that both Milk Carton Bird Feeder Craft ( Carton Bird Feeder #2) is really a playground that's not always inexperienced. This means layout or a home garden style that may use different tips, making a small swimming, that is not a large amount of wear flowers that are green, but simply to increase electricity inside and water's event.
In addition to the small pool you may also produce sebuaha little waterfall or even a little feature that is employed with natural ideas, including the utilization of lumber being a water flushed or by the utilization of boulders, where the water is likely to be revealed more evidently also.