Milkmilk (milk),USA pronunciation n.
- an opaque white or bluish-white liquid secreted by the mammary glands of female mammals, serving for the nourishment of their young.
- this liquid as secreted by cows, goats, or certain other animals and used by humans for food or as a source of butter, cheeses, yogurt, etc.
- any liquid resembling this, as the liquid within a coconut, the juice or sap of certain plants, or various pharmaceutical preparations.
- cry over spilled milk, to lament what cannot be changed or corrected;
express sorrow for past actions or events: Crying over spilled milk will do you no good now.
- to press or draw milk from the udder or breast of.
- to extract something from as if by milking.
- to get something from;
exploit: The swindler milked her of all her savings.
- to extract;
draw out: He's good at milking laughs from the audience.
- to yield milk, as a cow.
- to milk a cow or other mammal.
Cartoncar•ton (kär′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardboard or plastic box used typically for storage or shipping.
- the amount a carton can hold.
- the contents of a carton.
- a cardboardlike substance consisting of chewed plant material often mixed with soil, made by certain insects for building nests.
- to pack in a carton: to carton eggs for supermarket sales.
- to make or form cardboard sheets into cartons.
Birdbird (bûrd),USA pronunciation n.
- any warm-blooded vertebrate of the class Aves, having a body covered with feathers, forelimbs modified into wings, scaly legs, a beak, and no teeth, and bearing young in a hard-shelled egg.
- a fowl or game bird.
- See clay pigeon.
- a shuttlecock.
- a person, esp. one having some peculiarity: He's a queer bird.
- [Informal.]an aircraft, spacecraft, or guided missile.
- [Cookery.]a thin piece of meat, poultry, or fish rolled around a stuffing and braised: veal birds.
- [Southern U.S.](in hunting) a bobwhite.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]a girl or young woman.
- [Archaic.]the young of any fowl.
- a little bird, a secret source of information: A little bird told me that today is your birthday.
- bird in the hand, a thing possessed in fact as opposed to a thing about which one speculates: A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.Also, bird in hand.
- birds of a feather, people with interests, opinions, or backgrounds in common: Birds of a feather flock together.
- eat like a bird, to eat sparingly: She couldn't understand why she failed to lose weight when she was, as she said, eating like a bird.
- for the birds, useless or worthless;
not to be taken seriously: Their opinions on art are for the birds. That pep rally is for the birds.
- kill two birds with one stone, to achieve two aims with a single effort: She killed two birds with one stone by shopping and visiting the museum on the same trip.
- the bird:
- disapproval, as of a performance, by hissing, booing, etc.: He got the bird when he came out on stage.
- scoffing or ridicule: He was trying to be serious, but we all gave him the bird.
- an obscene gesture of contempt made by raising the middle finger.
- the birds and the bees, basic information about sex and reproduction: It was time to talk to the boy about the birds and the bees.
- to catch or shoot birds.
- to bird-watch.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Hello there, this image is about Milk Carton Bird Feeder ( Carton Bird Feeder #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 640 x 480. This photo's file size is just 49 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your computer, you can Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the following image or read more at here: Carton Bird Feeder.
Needless to say, within the Milk Carton Bird Feeder ( Carton Bird Feeder #7) can enjoy with an important position. Thanks to the statue, in addition to gorgeous, the garden also looks figure, exotic, and more inspired. So, in order to carve the sculpture deft such issues, the terms of that which you are thinking about? It is definitely very important to note. As a result, the sculpture not merely resting within the yard. Here are a few points you should consider to put Milk Carton Bird Feeder ( Carton Bird Feeder #7) such as for instance.
Observe the sculpture that is stance with all the style / principle Areas. With positioning, the sculpture looks more updated to the park. Not not the same as the other person with a garden. In case your garden with concept that is minimalist, make use of the same type sculpture. Instance barrel-shaped statue minimum carvings or mementos. Or, make use of a pitcher statue carving nan alternative that is small. Another illustration, if your yard in style that is classic, place the sculpture can also be a normal style. For example Javanese puppet options. The exotic gardens also should Balinese statue Balinese fashion.
Milk Carton Bird Feeder ( Carton Bird Feeder #7) is abundant with carvings such as the statue is definitely a component that will form the style that is classic outside and inside the step, isn't any exception to garden. The positioning of statue in the park was actually a symbol and it is typically just manufactured from jewel. But along with the advancement of contemporary statue, then your works of sculpture becomes increasingly diverse, both the materials along with the design found in range using the development of creation and engineering of new materials, including white cement.
Regulate how big the statue's placement by Place. In cases like this, a little sculpture could be situated in between the plants or on the footpath garden's edge. Meanwhile, statues that were larger might be put in the spot or even the middle of the playground
Note the Distance Involving The space with sculpture. The best, there's a certain mileage illustration veranda between your statue of the space where the statue looked-for. Hence, the sculpture is considered in the area readily. Once the statue with all the room's range too close or remote, the mobility of view is unquestionably hard to obtain. Just around three yards, the gap between your place together with the sculpture must be large for illustration.
Comparison of High Note Sculpture by Breadth place. The purpose remains a similar thing with all the second level: someone to be much more versatile in taking a look at the sculpture. In this instance, the exact distance between your statue of the room, decide large statue is limited by the most. As an example, when the distance between the statue having a patio only 3 yards away, an effort to ensure that a maximum of only one meter-high statue.