Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
FrenchFrench (french),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of France, its inhabitants, or their language, culture, etc.: French cooking.
- the people of France and their direct descendants.
- a Romance language spoken in France, parts of Belgium and Switzerland, and in areas colonized after 1500 by France. Abbr.: F
- (often l.c.) to prepare (food) according to a French method.
- (often l.c.) to cut (snap beans) into slivers or thin strips before cooking.
- (often l.c.) to trim the meat from the end of (a rib chop).
- (often l.c.) to prepare (meat) for cooking by slicing it into strips and pounding.
- to short-sheet (a bed).
- (often l.c.) Slang (vulgar). to give oral stimulation of the penis or vulva.
Oiloil (oil),USA pronunciation n.
- any of a large class of substances typically unctuous, viscous, combustible, liquid at ordinary temperatures, and soluble in ether or alcohol but not in water: used for anointing, perfuming, lubricating, illuminating, heating, etc.
- a substance of this or similar consistency.
- refined or crude petroleum.
- See oil color.
- See oil painting.
- unctuous hypocrisy;
- an oilskin garment.
- [Australian and New Zealand Slang.]facts or news;
information: good oil.
- pour oil on troubled waters, to attempt to calm a difficult or tense situation, as an argument.
- strike oil:
- to discover oil, esp. to bring in a well.
- to have good luck, esp. financially;
make an important and valuable discovery: They struck oil only after years of market research.
- to smear, lubricate, or supply with oil.
- to bribe.
- to make unctuous or smooth: to oil his words.
- to convert into oil by melting, as butter.
- pertaining to or resembling oil.
- using oil, esp. as a fuel: an oil furnace.
- concerned with the production or use of oil: an offshore oil rig.
- made with oil.
- obtained from oil.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Hi guys, this attachment is about Antique French Oil Lamp ( French Oil Lamp #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1048 x 1718. It's file size is only 278 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your computer, you could Click here. You also too see more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: French Oil Lamp.
Gardening is just an enjoyable activity to rest. How exactly to choose French Oil Lamp turned one of the crucial aspects of gardening. Furthermore, there are several kinds and hues of pot bought making the selection procedure may be puzzling and more interesting. Consequently, before choosing a container that is appropriate for a number of plants inside your home, be sure that you've recognized the following guidelines.
A lot more than just a destination for a place, container also can provide as decor. Collection of the correct container will enhance the splendor of the house. Conversely, if the box you choose's dimension is too large, plenty of vitamins that'll not be achieved from the origins, so there will in-fact be in useless.
Cactus, like, merely takes a minor water within their treatment which means you don't require an excessive amount of awareness of it. Generally, cacti can be purchased in small shapes to help you pick a tiny pan anyway. Pick a coloring pot that satisfies one's home's general style concept.
Additional crops as possible choose are Sansevieria. you should choose a distinct container because of the measurement that is greater Sansevieria, although treatment is comparable to a cactus. Whatever container you decide on, try and make sure that it's a drainage gap in the bottom. Old water in a box may lead pan sleeping areas become triggering the beginning of root rot and colorless, wet. If at all possible, please also select Antique French Oil Lamp ( French Oil Lamp #2) that have thighs for discharge that is smooth.
The beginnings can be actually made by it to rot since the underside moist and of the pan will clog. In addition, note furthermore the location you will employ to place the pot. As a way to conserve room you can test to use a hanging pot if that is unlikely to be restricted.
You're among those who are generally hectic and seldom spend time athome? Do not ensure it is like an obstacle to get crops athome. But, of course, you have to purchase the proper vegetable as it is important when it comes to choosing a Antique French Oil Lamp ( French Oil Lamp #2). In case you are the type of who very busy, greater utilization of tropical plants for maintenance is relatively simple.