Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Undergraduateun•der•grad•u•ate (un′dər graj′o̅o̅ it, -āt′),USA pronunciation n.
- a student in a university or college who has not received a first, esp. a bachelor's, degree.
- having the standing of an undergraduate.
- of, for, pertaining to, or characteristic of undergraduates.
Admissionsad•mis•sion (ad mish′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of allowing to enter;
entrance granted by permission, by provision or existence of pecuniary means, or by the removal of obstacles: the admission of aliens into a country.
- right or permission to enter: granting admission to the rare books room.
- the price paid for entrance, as to a theater or ball park.
- an act or condition of being received or accepted in a position, profession, occupation, or office;
appointment: admission to the bar.
- confession of a charge, an error, or a crime;
acknowledgment: His admission of the theft solved the mystery.
- an acknowledgment of the truth of something.
- a point or statement admitted;
Hello peoples, this blog post is about Office Of Undergraduate Admissions (superior Office Of Undergraduate Admissions #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 810 x 361. It's file size is only 58 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may also see more images by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Office Of Undergraduate Admissions.
The sack is just an extremely important element of your home and where you spend lots of your time. Therefore it is extremely important which you supply high style to it. Moreover it's also advisable to make sure that the furniture prior to the style of the space.
It's also feasible you will uncover alternatives that are greater online than in merchants. Though buying your bedroom equipment keep in mind to see other essential things that accompany it such as for example pillowcases linens and stuff like that. These are also usually for sale in the retailer that is exact same.
In case you look at bedroom accessories, it would become a great idea where you'll get inexpensive and good furniture which will suit your allowance to discover. If you're currently trying to find Office Of Undergraduate Admissions furniture then your perfect issue would be to uncover an internet store that offers it in a really inexpensive discount. Along with the greatest portion is before you create your choice you may also examine the price tag on furniture.