Busbus1 (bus),USA pronunciation n., pl. bus•es, bus•ses, v., bused or bussed, bus•ing or bus•sing.
- a large motor vehicle, having a long body, equipped with seats or benches for passengers, usually operating as part of a scheduled service; omnibus.
- a similar horse-drawn vehicle.
- a passenger automobile or airplane used in a manner resembling that of a bus.
- any vehicle operated to transport children to school.
- a low, movable filing cabinet.[Elect.]Also called bus′ bar′, bus•bar (bus′bär′).USA pronunciation a heavy conductor, often made of copper in the shape of a bar, used to collect, carry, and distribute powerful electric currents, as those produced by generators.
- a circuit that connects the CPU with other devices in a computer.
- to convey or transport by bus: to bus the tourists to another hotel.
- to transport (pupils) to school by bus, esp. as a means of achieving racial integration.
- to travel on or by means of a bus: We bused to New York on a theater trip.
Garagega•rage (gə räzh′, -räj′ or, esp. Brit., gar′ij, -äzh),USA pronunciation n., v., -raged, -rag•ing.
- a building or indoor area for parking or storing motor vehicles.
- a commercial establishment for repairing and servicing motor vehicles.
- to put or keep in a garage.
Lostlost (lôst, lost),USA pronunciation adj.
- no longer possessed or retained: lost friends.
- no longer to be found: lost articles.
- having gone astray or missed the way;
bewildered as to place, direction, etc.: lost children.
- not used to good purpose, as opportunities, time, or labor;
wasted: a lost advantage.
- being something that someone has failed to win: a lost prize.
- ending in or attended with defeat: a lost battle.
- destroyed or ruined: lost ships.
rapt: He seems lost in thought.
hopeless: the lost look of a man trapped and afraid.
- get lost, [Slang.]
- to absent oneself: I think I'll get lost before an argument starts.
- to stop being a nuisance: If they call again, tell them to get lost.
- lost to:
- no longer belonging to.
- no longer possible or open to: The opportunity was lost to him.
- insensible to: lost to all sense of duty.
- pt. and pp. of lose.
- 1.See corresponding entry in Unabridged forfeited, gone, missing.
- 3.See corresponding entry in Unabridged confused, perplexed.
- 4.See corresponding entry in Unabridged squandered.
- 1.See corresponding entry in Unabridged found.
Propertyprop•er•ty (prop′ər tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- that which a person owns;
the possession or possessions of a particular owner: They lost all their property in the fire.
- goods, land, etc., considered as possessions: The corporation is a means for the common ownership of property.
- a piece of land or real estate: property on Main Street.
right of possession, enjoyment, or disposal of anything, esp. of something tangible: to have property in land.
- something at the disposal of a person, a group of persons, or the community or public: The secret of the invention became common property.
- an essential or distinctive attribute or quality of a thing: the chemical and physical properties of an element.
- any attribute or characteristic.
- (in Aristotelian logic) an attribute not essential to a species but always connected with it and with it alone.
- Also called prop. a usually movable item, other than costumes or scenery, used on the set of a theater production, motion picture, etc.;
any object handled or used by an actor in a performance.
- a written work, play, movie, etc., bought or optioned for commercial production or distribution.
- a person, esp. one under contract in entertainment or sports, regarded as having commercial value: an actor who was a hot property at the time.
Amazinga•maz•ing (ə mā′zing),USA pronunciation adj.
- causing great surprise or sudden wonder.
Ideasi•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
Hello folks, this blog post is about Lovely Catford Bus Garage Lost Property Amazing Ideas #7 Selkent 34233 X233 WNO 2.JPG. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 800 x 450. This attachment's file size is only 89 KB. Wether You desired to download This blog post to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Catford Bus Garage Lost Property.
There are numerous colour accessible which contain mildew ides when Catford Bus Garage Lost Property that are prone-to mildew and mold. Nonetheless, usually, color generated designed for the bathroom is adequate. Make sure the area about wall or the ceiling that's frequently covered by the equipment must be tightly closed whilst to not remove. Than to include it later remember, it really is simpler to avoid the reason behind the problem. Some spaces the pipe, are far more likely to trigger problems in-time. They ought to instantly do caulking to avoid injury later. Baseboard is another region that tends to fail color.
Be sure cracking paint and the blobs don't remove precisely. For implementing paint mud all floors to offer an excellent groundwork. After priming, join must be reclaimed before the cover that was last.
Wait several days for the new Lovely Catford Bus Garage Lost Property Amazing Ideas #7 Selkent 34233 X233 WNO 2.JPG to become governed carefully before using the bath or bathtub. And also to decrease the risk of harm, always be certain abandon the door available once the bathroom is not in-use, and to use the ventilator.