Busbus1 (bus),USA pronunciation n., pl. bus•es, bus•ses, v., bused or bussed, bus•ing or bus•sing.
- a large motor vehicle, having a long body, equipped with seats or benches for passengers, usually operating as part of a scheduled service; omnibus.
- a similar horse-drawn vehicle.
- a passenger automobile or airplane used in a manner resembling that of a bus.
- any vehicle operated to transport children to school.
- a low, movable filing cabinet.[Elect.]Also called bus′ bar′, bus•bar (bus′bär′).USA pronunciation a heavy conductor, often made of copper in the shape of a bar, used to collect, carry, and distribute powerful electric currents, as those produced by generators.
- a circuit that connects the CPU with other devices in a computer.
- to convey or transport by bus: to bus the tourists to another hotel.
- to transport (pupils) to school by bus, esp. as a means of achieving racial integration.
- to travel on or by means of a bus: We bused to New York on a theater trip.
Garagega•rage (gə räzh′, -räj′ or, esp. Brit., gar′ij, -äzh),USA pronunciation n., v., -raged, -rag•ing.
- a building or indoor area for parking or storing motor vehicles.
- a commercial establishment for repairing and servicing motor vehicles.
- to put or keep in a garage.
Lostlost (lôst, lost),USA pronunciation adj.
- no longer possessed or retained: lost friends.
- no longer to be found: lost articles.
- having gone astray or missed the way;
bewildered as to place, direction, etc.: lost children.
- not used to good purpose, as opportunities, time, or labor;
wasted: a lost advantage.
- being something that someone has failed to win: a lost prize.
- ending in or attended with defeat: a lost battle.
- destroyed or ruined: lost ships.
rapt: He seems lost in thought.
hopeless: the lost look of a man trapped and afraid.
- get lost, [Slang.]
- to absent oneself: I think I'll get lost before an argument starts.
- to stop being a nuisance: If they call again, tell them to get lost.
- lost to:
- no longer belonging to.
- no longer possible or open to: The opportunity was lost to him.
- insensible to: lost to all sense of duty.
- pt. and pp. of lose.
- 1.See corresponding entry in Unabridged forfeited, gone, missing.
- 3.See corresponding entry in Unabridged confused, perplexed.
- 4.See corresponding entry in Unabridged squandered.
- 1.See corresponding entry in Unabridged found.
Propertyprop•er•ty (prop′ər tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- that which a person owns;
the possession or possessions of a particular owner: They lost all their property in the fire.
- goods, land, etc., considered as possessions: The corporation is a means for the common ownership of property.
- a piece of land or real estate: property on Main Street.
right of possession, enjoyment, or disposal of anything, esp. of something tangible: to have property in land.
- something at the disposal of a person, a group of persons, or the community or public: The secret of the invention became common property.
- an essential or distinctive attribute or quality of a thing: the chemical and physical properties of an element.
- any attribute or characteristic.
- (in Aristotelian logic) an attribute not essential to a species but always connected with it and with it alone.
- Also called prop. a usually movable item, other than costumes or scenery, used on the set of a theater production, motion picture, etc.;
any object handled or used by an actor in a performance.
- a written work, play, movie, etc., bought or optioned for commercial production or distribution.
- a person, esp. one under contract in entertainment or sports, regarded as having commercial value: an actor who was a hot property at the time.
Howdy , this attachment is about Catford Bus Garage Lost Property #6 Alx400.JPG. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 608 x 456. It's file size is only 55 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you might Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Catford Bus Garage Lost Property.
Properly for anyone of you who've a Catford Bus Garage Lost Property naturally, you're however unhappy with the present design in your home. Nevertheless, do not worry as you may attempt additional models are mini-bar design kitchen that is minimalist that is contemporary. To create the mini bar is unquestionably crucial for all those of you who are married.
Nowadays, your kitchen desk made from clay is recommended because wallet-friendly, resilient, and adaptable. Ceramic products will also be available in habits different colors, styles, and measurements. More to the point, desk that is ceramic can be acquired from inexpensive to pricey, ranging with a number of pricing alternatives though.
Since for the usefulness in cooking and providing food's reason. To style course's mini-bar there are numerous from ranging to contemporary from classic to choose. Catford Bus Garage Lost Property also did not escape with a variety of lamps that'll illuminate the pub table later. This design works of residing in equilibrium lifespan for your reason. Thus when the minibar and mustn't pick because all of the features needed to be in order to keep age.