Loadload (lōd),USA pronunciation n.
- anything put in or on something for conveyance or transportation;
cargo: The truck carried a load of watermelons.
- the quantity that can be or usually is carried at one time, as in a cart.
- this quantity taken as a unit of measure or weight or a discrete quantity (usually used in combination): carload; wagonload.
- the quantity borne or sustained by something;
burden: a tree weighed down by its load of fruit.
- the weight supported by a structure or part.
- the amount of work assigned to or to be done by a person, team, department, machine, or mechanical system: a reasonable load of work.
- something that weighs down or oppresses like a burden;
onus: Supporting her younger brothers has been a heavy load for her.
- loads, [Informal.]a great quantity or number: loads of fun; loads of people.
- the charge for a firearm.
- a commission charged to buyers of mutual-fund shares.
- [Engin.]any of the forces that a structure is calculated to oppose, comprising any unmoving and unvarying force(dead load), any load from wind or earthquake, and any other moving or temporary force(live load).
- the power delivered by a generator, motor, power station, or transformer.
- a device that receives power.
- [Mech.]the external resistance overcome by an engine, dynamo, or the like, under given conditions, measured and expressed in terms of the power required.
- [Geol.]the burden of sediment being carried by a stream or river. Cf. bed load.
- [Slang.]a sufficient amount of liquor drunk to cause intoxication: He's got a load on tonight.
- get a load of, [Slang.]
- to look at;
- to listen to with interest: Did you get a load of what she said?
- to put a load on or in;
fill: to load a ship.
- to supply abundantly, lavishly, or excessively with something (often fol. by down): They loaded us down with gifts.
- to weigh down, burden, or oppress (often fol. by down, with, on, etc.): to feel loaded down with responsibilities; to load oneself with obligations.
- to insert a charge, projectile, etc., into (a firearm).
- to place (film, tape, etc.) into a camera or other device: He loaded the film into the camera.
- to place film, tape, etc., into (a camera or other device): How do you load this camera?
- to take on as a load: a ship loading coal.
- to add to the weight of, sometimes fraudulently: The silver candlesticks were loaded with lead.
- [Insurance.]to increase (the net premium) by adding charges, as for expenses.
- to add additional or prejudicial meaning to (a statement, question, etc.): The attorney kept loading his questions in the hope of getting the reply he wanted.
- to overcharge (a word, expression, etc.) with extraneous values of emotion, sentiment, or the like: emotion that loads any reference to home, flag, and mother.
- to weight (dice) so that they will always come to rest with particular faces upward.
- [Baseball.]to have or put runners at (first, second, and third bases): They loaded the bases with two out in the eighth inning.
- [Fine Arts.]
- to place a large amount of pigment on (a brush).
- to apply a thick layer of pigment to (a canvas).
- (of metal being deep-drawn) to become welded to (the drawing tool).
- (of material being ground) to fill the depressions in the surface of (a grinding wheel).
- (in powder metallurgy) to fill the cavity of (a die).
- to bring (a program or data) into main storage from external or auxiliary storage.
- to place (an input/output medium) into an appropriate device, as by inserting a disk into a disk drive.
- [Elect.]to add (a power-absorbing device) to an electric circuit.
- to put on or take on a load, as of passengers or goods: The bus usually loads at the side door.
- to load a firearm.
- to enter a carrier or conveyance (usually fol. by into): The students loaded quickly into the buses.
- to become filled or occupied: The ship loaded with people in only 15 minutes.
- load the dice, to put someone or something in a advantageous or disadvantageous position;
affect or influence the result: Lack of sufficient education loaded the dice against him as a candidate for the job.
- loads, [Informal.]very much;
a great deal: Thanks loads. It would help loads if you sent some money.
Shedshed1 (shed),USA pronunciation n.
- a slight or rude structure built for shelter, storage, etc.
- a large, strongly built structure, often open at the sides or end.
Nicenice (nīs),USA pronunciation adj., nic•er, nic•est.
delightful: a nice visit.
- amiably pleasant;
kind: They are always nice to strangers.
- characterized by, showing, or requiring great accuracy, precision, skill, tact, care, or delicacy: nice workmanship; a nice shot; a nice handling of a crisis.
- showing or indicating very small differences;
minutely accurate, as instruments: a job that requires nice measurements.
- minute, fine, or subtle: a nice distinction.
- having or showing delicate, accurate perception: a nice sense of color.
- refined in manners, language, etc.: Nice people wouldn't do such things.
decorous: a nice girl.
- suitable or proper: That was not a nice remark.
- carefully neat in dress, habits, etc.
- (esp. of food) dainty or delicate.
- having fastidious, finicky, or fussy tastes: They're much too nice in their dining habits to enjoy an outdoor barbecue.
- [Obs.]coy, shy, or reluctant.
- make nice, to behave in a friendly, ingratiating, or conciliatory manner.
- nice and, sufficiently: It's nice and warm in here.
Looklook (lŏŏk),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to turn one's eyes toward something or in some direction in order to see: He looked toward the western horizon and saw the returning planes.
- to glance or gaze in a manner specified: to look questioningly at a person.
- to use one's sight or vision in seeking, searching, examining, watching, etc.: to look through the papers.
- to tend, as in bearing or significance: Conditions look toward war.
- to appear or seem to the eye as specified: to look pale.
- to appear or seem to the mind: The case looks promising.
- to direct attention or consideration: to look at the facts.
- to have an outlook or afford a view: The window looks upon the street.
- to face or front: The house looks to the east.
- to give (someone) a look: He looked me straight in the eye.
- to have an appearance appropriate to or befitting (something): She looked her age.
- to appear to be;
look like: He looked a perfect fool, coming to the party a day late.
- to express or suggest by looks: to look one's annoyance at a person.
- [Archaic.]to bring, put, etc., by looks.
- look after:
- to follow with the eye, as someone or something moving away: She looked after him as he walked toward the train station.
- to pay attention to;
concern oneself with: to look after one's own interests.
- to take care of;
minister to: to look after a child.
- look back, to review past events;
return in thought: When I look back on our school days, it seems as if they were a century ago.
- look daggers, to look at someone with a furious, menacing expression: I could see my partner looking daggers at me.
- look down on or upon, to regard with scorn or disdain;
have contempt for: They look down on all foreigners.
- look down one's nose at, to regard with an overbearing attitude of superiority, disdain, or censure: The more advanced students really looked down their noses at the beginners.
- look for:
- to seek;
search for: Columbus was looking for a shorter route to India when he discovered America.
- to anticipate;
expect: I'll be looking for you at the reception.
- look forward to, to anticipate with eagerness or pleasure: I always look forward to your visits.
- look in:
- Also, look into. to look briefly inside of: Look in the jar and tell me if any cookies are left.
- Also, look in on. to visit (a person, place, etc.) briefly: I'll look in some day next week.
- look into, to inquire into;
examine: The auditors are looking into the records to find the cause of the discrepancy.
- look on or upon:
- to be a spectator;
watch: The crowd looked on at the street brawl.
- to consider;
regard: They look upon gambling as sinful.
- look out:
- to look to the outside, as from a window or a place of observation: From her office window, she could look out over the bustling city.
- to be vigilant or on guard: Look out, there are dangers ahead.
- to afford a view;
face: The room looks out on the garden.
- look out for, to take watchful care of;
be concerned about: He has to look out for his health.
- look over, to examine, esp. briefly: Will you please look over my report before I submit it?
- look sharp:
- to be alert and quick: If you want to get ahead, you must look sharp.
- Also, look slippy. to hurry: You'd better look sharp! It's getting late.
- look to:
- to direct one's glance or gaze to: If you look to your left, you can see the Empire State Building.
- to pay attention to: Look to your own affairs and stay out of mine.
- to direct one's expectations or hopes to: We look to the day when world peace will be a reality.
- to regard with expectation and anticipation: We look to the future and greater advances in science and technology.
- look up:
- to direct the eyes upward;
raise one's glance: The other guests looked up as she entered the room.
- to become better or more prosperous;
improve: Business is looking up.
- to search for, as an item of information, in a reference book or the like: Look up the answer in the encyclopedia.
- to seek out, esp. to visit: to look up an old friend.
- [Naut.](of a sailing ship) to head more nearly in the direction of its destination after a favoring change of wind.
- look up to, to regard with admiration or respect;
esteem: A boy needs a father he can look up to.
- the act of looking: a look of inquiry.
- a visual search or examination.
- the way in which a person or thing appears to the eye or to the mind;
aspect: He has the look of an honest man. The tablecloth has a cheap look.
- an expressive glance: to give someone a sharp look.
- general aspect;
appearance: to like the looks of a place.
- attractive, pleasing appearance.
Howdy folks, this post is about Load Shed Nice Look #8 Generac Nexus Smart Switches-load-shed.jpg. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 541 x 960. It's file size is only 117 KB. If You ought to save This image to Your laptop, you should Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Load Shed.
Before speaking about that I'd like to inform you some advice on bogemian room really a significant point on your home, but Load Shed Nice Look #8 Generac Nexus Smart Switches-load-shed.jpg is. Bohemian right into a fashion which will be mostly employed by girls. This model is utilized via an elegant texture, such as for example braid, embroidery, travel, and tassels.
Pattern promoting bohemian model kantha case, linens georgia. If it's difficult to get, utilize batik or just two shades vibrant batik periphery. Feminine motifs and textures might be applied through the bedcover, bed-sheet, pillow, layer, place, or carpet.
Bohemian came from mainland Europe the Czech. So, when choosing a style and kind for the furniture within the room, make sure it do not crash with ethnic motifs Philippines, specifically Java. Javanese cultural dark, whilst the brightly colored soft boho.
Do not neglect to incorporate a little touch of art in the room, for instance poster, through the deer mind sculpture - model renaissance framed, or photos. Simple enough, is not it? You simply need rearranging the Load Shed and to add minor mementos. Function as the minimalist rooms bohemian fashion. There are different suggestions for decorating a bedroom?