Lotuslo•tus (lō′təs),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tus•es.
- a plant believed to be a jujube or elm, referred to in Greek legend as yielding a fruit that induced a state of dreamy and contented forgetfulness in those who ate it.
- the fruit itself.
- any aquatic plant of the genus Nelumbo, of the water lily family, having shieldlike leaves and showy, solitary flowers usually projecting above the water.
- any of several water lilies of the genus Nymphaea.
- a decorative motif derived from such a plant and used widely in ancient art, as on the capitals of Egyptian columns.
- any shrubby plant of the genus Lotus, of the legume family, having red, pink, yellow, or white flowers.
Cribcrib (krib),USA pronunciation n., v., cribbed, crib•bing.
- a child's bed with enclosed sides.
- a stall or pen for cattle.
- a rack or manger for fodder, as in a stable or barn.
- a bin for storing grain, salt, etc.
- a translation, list of correct answers, or other illicit aid used by students while reciting, taking exams, or the like;
- a petty theft.
- a room, closet, etc., in a factory or the like, in which tools are kept and issued to workers.
- a shallow, separate section of a bathing area, reserved for small children.
- any confined space.
- a house, shop, etc., frequented by thieves or regarded by thieves as a likely place for burglarizing.
- any of various cellular frameworks of logs, squared timbers, or steel or concrete objects of similar form assembled in layers at right angles, often filled with earth and stones and used in the construction of foundations, dams, retaining walls, etc.
- a barrier projecting part of the way into a river and then upward, acting to reduce the flow of water and as a storage place for logs being floated downstream.
- a lining for a well or other shaft.
- one's home;
- [Cribbage.]a set of cards made up by equal contributions from each player's hand, and belonging to the dealer.
- a cheap, ill-kept brothel.
- a wicker basket.
- lunch, esp. a cold lunch carried from home to work and eaten by a laborer on the job;
- to pilfer or steal, esp. to plagiarize (another's writings or ideas).
- to confine in or as if in a crib.
- to provide with a crib or cribs.
- to line with timber or planking.
- to use a crib in examinations, homework, translating, etc.
- to steal;
- (of a horse) to practice cribbing.
Howdy guys, this post is about Lotus Crib ( Guava Family Lotus Crib Review Design Ideas #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 840 x 524. It's file size is just 69 KB. If You desired to save This post to Your laptop, you should Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the image below or see more at here: Guava Family Lotus Crib Review.
This type's features are genuine and normal. Color correction can be done by way of a process of varnish. Nonetheless, this type of wood flooring value present fairly superior because it is made of wood bits that are solid. The installation cause chemical scents from finishing and generally has a very long time.
The advantages of engineered wood floor is usually called engineered parquet is along the way are created so that the common issues that usually arise in solid wood for example devaluation and bending does not happen, how a engineering system covering where the layers of wood equipped with grain direction opposite to one another layers, the very best coating is made of venner (layers of timber).
This sort of substance is not tolerant to moisture. Where the upper level resembles timber motif made from a kind of plastic this type of wood is actually a clone of the first wooden surfaces. As it is made of plastic-type whilst greater damage resistance. But when you need a cozy setting with normal motifs based on the Guava Family Lotus Crib Review that is first Flooring is certainly not the right choice.