Old English Beds Cashmere 1400 Pocket Mattress (Available In Medium Or Firm Tension) ( Mattress In English #1) Images Collection
Oldold (ōld),USA pronunciation adj., old•er, old•est or eld•er, eld•est, n.
- far advanced in the years of one's or its life: an old man; an old horse; an old tree.
- of or pertaining to the latter part of the life or term of existence of a person or thing: old age.
- as if or appearing to be far advanced in years: Worry had made him old.
- having lived or existed for a specified time: a man 30 years old; a century-old organization.
- having lived or existed as specified with relation to younger or newer persons or things: Jim is our oldest boy.
- having been aged for a specified time: This whiskey is eight years old.
- having been aged for a comparatively long time: old brandy.
- long known or in use: the same old excuse.
- overfamiliar to the point of tedium: That joke gets old fast.
- belonging to the past: the good old days.
- having been in existence since the distant past: a fine old family.
- no longer in general use: This typewriter is an old model.
- acquired, made, or in use by one prior to the acquisition, making, or use of something more recent: When the new house was built, we sold the old one.
- of, pertaining to, or originating at an earlier period or date: old maps.
ancient: There may have been an old land bridge between Asia and Alaska.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its oldest known period, as attested by the earliest written records: Old Czech.
- experienced: He's an old hand at welding.
- of long standing;
having been such for a comparatively long time: an old and trusted employee.
- (of colors) dull, faded, or subdued: old rose.
- deteriorated through age or long use;
worn, decayed, or dilapidated: old clothes.
- [Physical Geog.](of landforms) far advanced in reduction by erosion or the like.
- sedate, sensible, mature, or wise: That child seems old beyond his years.
- (used to indicate affection, familiarity, disparagement, or a personalization): good old Bob; that dirty old jalopy.
- (used as an intensive) great;
uncommon: a high old time.
having been so formerly: a dinner for his old students.
- (used with a pl. v.) old persons collectively (usually prec. by the): appropriations to care for the old.
- a person or animal of a specified age or age group (used in combination): a class for six-year-olds; a horse race for three-year-olds.
- old or former time, often time long past: days of old.
EnglishEng•lish (ing′glish or, often, -lish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of England or its inhabitants, institutions, etc.
- belonging or pertaining to, or spoken or written in, the English language.
- the people of England collectively, esp. as distinguished from the Scots, Welsh, and Irish.
- the Germanic language of the British Isles, widespread and standard also in the U.S. and most of the British Commonwealth, historically termed Old English (c450–c1150), Middle English (c1150–c1475), and Modern English (after c1475). Abbr.: E
- English language, composition, and literature as offered as a course of study in school.
- a specific variety of this language, as that of a particular time, place, or person: American English; Shakespearean English.
- simple, straightforward language: What does all that jargon mean in English?
- (sometimes l.c.)
- a spinning motion imparted to a ball, esp. in billiards.
- See body English.
- a 14-point type of a size between pica and Columbian.
- a grade of calendered paper having a smooth matte finish.
- to translate into English: to English Euripides.
- to adopt (a foreign word) into English;
- (sometimes l.c.) to impart English to (a ball).
BedsBeds (bedz),USA pronunciation n.
- a shaped piece of fabric attached inside or outside a garment and forming a pouch used esp. for carrying small articles.
- a bag or pouch.
financial resources: a selection of gifts to fit every pocket.
- any pouchlike receptacle, compartment, hollow, or cavity.
- an envelope, receptacle, etc., usually of heavy paper and open at one end, used for storing or preserving photographs, stamps, phonograph records, etc.: Each album has 12 pockets.
- a recess, as in a wall, for receiving a sliding door, sash weights, etc.
- any isolated group, area, element, etc., contrasted, as in status or condition, with a surrounding element or group: pockets of resistance; a pocket of poverty in the central city.
- a small orebody or mass of ore, frequently isolated.
- a bin for ore or rock storage.
- a raise or small slope fitted with chute gates.
- [Billiards, Pool.]any of the pouches or bags at the corners and sides of the table.
- a position in which a competitor in a race is so hemmed in by others that his or her progress is impeded.
- [Football.]the area from which a quarterback throws a pass, usually a short distance behind the line of scrimmage and protected by a wall of blockers.
- [Bowling.]the space between the headpin and the pin next behind to the left or right, taken as the target for a strike.
- [Baseball.]the deepest part of a mitt or glove, roughly in the area around the center of the palm, where most balls are caught.
- a holder consisting of a strip of sailcloth sewed to a sail, and containing a thin wooden batten that stiffens the leech of the sail.
- any saclike cavity in the body: a pus pocket.
- See stage pocket.
- an English unit of weight for hops equivalent to 168 pounds (76.4 kg).
- in one's pocket, in one's possession;
under one's influence: He has the audience in his pocket.
- line one's pockets, to profit, esp. at the expense of others: While millions were fighting and dying, the profiteers were lining their pockets.
- out of pocket, having suffered a financial loss;
poorer: He had made unwise land purchases, and found himself several thousand dollars out of pocket.
- small enough or suitable for carrying in the pocket: a pocket watch.
- relatively small;
smaller than usual: a pocket war; a pocket country.
- to put into one's pocket: to pocket one's keys.
- to take possession of as one's own, often dishonestly: to pocket public funds.
- to submit to or endure without protest or open resentment: to pocket an insult.
- to conceal or suppress: to pocket one's pride.
- to enclose or confine in or as if in a pocket: The town was pocketed in a small valley.
- [Billiards, Pool.]to drive (a ball) into a pocket.
- to hem in (a contestant) so as to impede progress, as in racing.
Mattressmat•tress (ma′tris),USA pronunciation n.
- a large pad for supporting the reclining body, used as or on a bed, consisting of a quilted or similarly fastened case, usually of heavy cloth, that contains hair, straw, cotton, foam rubber, etc., or a framework of metal springs.
- See air mattress.
- a mat woven of brush, poles, or similar material, used to prevent erosion of the surface of dikes, jetties, embankments, dams, etc.
- a layer of concrete placed on bare ground, as to provide a footing;
- a layer of any material used to cushion, protect, reinforce, or the like.
Hi guys, this photo is about Old English Beds Cashmere 1400 Pocket Mattress (Available In Medium Or Firm Tension) ( Mattress In English #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 479 x 410. This attachment's file size is just 23 KB. If You ought to save It to Your PC, you may Click here. You may also see more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Mattress In English.
Several Old English Beds Cashmere 1400 Pocket Mattress (Available In Medium Or Firm Tension) ( Mattress In English #1) made-of lumber, somewhat different from the present day coffee table that is often made from perhaps a blend of hardwood and glass or light steel including aluminum and stainlesssteel. Contemporary coffeetable has several varieties, all of the contemporary coffee-table does not have four feet, a distinctive contemporary coffee table hails from a kind that was unique.
Surfaces and materials' perfect blend, compelling a coffee table that is contemporary to be used by one as furniture inside the family room or family room minimalist. Made Old English Beds Cashmere 1400 Pocket Mattress (Available In Medium Or Firm Tension) ( Mattress In English #1) with compartments for storage is made having a ledge underneath the stand to save lots of the TV papers, periodicals or remote, young kids games.
You are able to place today's coffee table before the lounge or in a large part nearby the screen. You invest your times to perform chess using them or can have a walk having a pal or relative while watching Television or examining the magazine.