Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
Hello folks, this post is about Daily Press (exceptional Mattresses Virginia Beach Nice Ideas #4). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 591 x 455. This image's file size is only 39 KB. If You decided to save It to Your computer, you could Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Mattresses Virginia Beach.
Daily Press (exceptional Mattresses Virginia Beach Nice Ideas #4) in a room, it certainly demands careful formula and carefully. Keeping furniture-made at random could have an impact about the situation of the room that felt unpleasant and crowded, so it is incapable of create a wonderful side of a bedroom. As being a room can be a dressing table one definite furniture is available in a private bedroom.
Proper positioning that is desks may jack the wonderful facet of one's individual bedrooms up. It would be wonderful in case you assess the first spot that'll be filled by furniture desks, before purchasing a bureau. It is vital that you avoid the dressing table that exceeds the allowance of land available in the room's purchase.
Stools could be the correct choice to get a coupled with dressing table, as well as useful as it can be incorporated underneath the under the cabinet, ottoman provides impact of sunshine.
In Daily Press (exceptional Mattresses Virginia Beach Nice Ideas #4)'s feeling that you simply need to be ready to allow for all of the requirements such as fragrances, components variety, until the 'trappings' resources makeup products. Generally, desks require extra light. This is often circumvented by setting a wall light on the right and left side mirror or by adding a small bulb at across the reflection.
Be sure you choose a dressing table with potential that is optimal. Daily Press (exceptional Mattresses Virginia Beach Nice Ideas #4) can be utilized for you personally who wish to change the look of your make place up.
If your bedroom includes a size that is not-too extensive, desks twin purpose could possibly be the proper choice. For instance, dressing-table that may simultaneously work as a desk or you're able to pick a counter equipped with loads of bureau drawers to allow them to be utilized as being an archive for other knick knacks.