DisneyDis•ney (diz′nē),USA pronunciation n.
Walt(er E.), 1901–66, U.S. creator and producer of animated cartoons, motion pictures, etc.
CaribbeanCar•ib•be•an (kar′ə bē′ən, kə rib′ē-),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining to the Caribs, the Lesser Antilles, or the Caribbean Sea and its islands.
- a Carib.
- See Caribbean Sea.
- the, the islands and countries of the Caribbean Sea collectively.
Resortre-sort (rē sôrt′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to sort or arrange (cards, papers, etc.) again.
Piratepi•rate (pī′rət),USA pronunciation n., v., -rat•ed, -rat•ing.
- a person who robs or commits illegal violence at sea or on the shores of the sea.
- a ship used by such persons.
- any plunderer, predator, etc.: confidence men, slumlords, and other pirates.
- a person who uses or reproduces the work or invention of another without authorization.
- Also called pi′rate stream′. a stream that diverts into its own flow the headwaters of another stream, river, etc.
- to commit piracy upon; plunder;
- to take by piracy: to pirate gold.
- to use or reproduce (a book, an invention, etc.) without authorization or legal right: to pirate hit records.
- to take or entice away for one's own use: Our competitor is trying to pirate our best salesman.
- to commit or practice piracy.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Amazinga•maz•ing (ə mā′zing),USA pronunciation adj.
- causing great surprise or sudden wonder.
Ideasi•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
Fullfull1 (fŏŏl),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., v., n.
- completely filled;
containing all that can be held;
filled to utmost capacity: a full cup.
maximum: a full supply of food for a three-day hike.
- of the maximum size, amount, extent, volume, etc.: a full load of five tons; to receive full pay.
- (of garments, drapery, etc.) wide, ample, or having ample folds.
well-supplied: a yard full of litter; a cabinet full of medicine.
- filled or rounded out, as in form: a full bust.
occupied (usually fol. by of ): She was full of her own anxieties.
- of the same parents: full brothers.
- ample and complete in volume or richness of sound.
- (of wines) having considerable body.
- (of the count on a batter) amounting to three balls and two strikes: He hit a slider for a homer on a full count.
- having base runners at first, second, and third bases;
- being slightly oversized, as a sheet of glass cut too large to fit into a frame.
- [Poker.]of or pertaining to the three cards of the same denomination in a full house: He won the hand with a pair of kings and sixes full.
- exactly or directly: The blow struck him full in the face.
- very: You know full well what I mean.
- fully, completely, or entirely;
at least: The blow knocked him full around. It happened full 30 years ago.
- to make full, as by gathering or pleating.
- to bring (the cloth) on one side of a seam to a little greater fullness than on the other by gathering or tucking very slightly.
- (of the moon) to become full.
- the highest or fullest state, condition, or degree: The moon is at the full.
- in full:
- to or for the full or required amount.
- without abridgment: The book was reprinted in full.
- to the full, to the greatest extent;
thoroughly: They enjoyed themselves to the full.
Sizesize1 (sīz),USA pronunciation n., v., sized, siz•ing.
- the spatial dimensions, proportions, magnitude, or bulk of anything: the size of a farm; the size of the fish you caught.
- considerable or great magnitude: to seek size rather than quality.
- one of a series of graduated measures for articles of manufacture or trade: children's sizes of shoes.
range: a fortune of great size.
- actual condition, circumstance, or state of affairs: That's about the size of it.
- a number of population or contents: What size is Springfield, Illinois? The size of that last shipment was only a dozen.
- [Obs.]a fixed standard of quality or quantity, as for food or drink.
- of a size, of the same or similar size: The two poodles are of a size.
- try on for size:
- to put on briefly in order to test the fit of, as a garment or shoes.
- to consider, evaluate, do, or use before taking further action: We'll try the plan on for size to see whether it's practical.
- to separate or sort according to size.
- to make of a certain size.
- to press (a sintered compact) to close tolerances.
- [Obs.]to regulate or control according to a fixed standard.
- size up, [Informal.]
- to form an estimate of (a situation, person, etc.);
judge: They sized him up with a look.
- to meet a certain standard: He doesn't size up to my expectations.
Hi peoples, this post is about Disney Caribbean Resort Pirate Room Amazing Ideas #3 View Full Size .. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 5033 x 2870. It's file size is only 2428 KB. If You ought to download It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You may also download more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Disney Caribbean Resort Pirate Room.
Assessment of Superior Note Statue by Size room. The reason continues to be the same thing with the second stage: you to definitely be much in considering the statue more adaptable. In this case, the exact distance between the room's statue, determine the utmost limit sculpture that is high. For instance, in the event the length involving the statue with a terrace only 3 meters away, an effort so that a maximum of only one meter high statue.
With designs including the statue is definitely an aspect that could form the classic-style inside and outside the step, Disney Caribbean Resort Pirate Room is rich, isn't any exemption to garden. The location of sculpture in the park was initially a symbol and is generally just manufactured from stone. But along with the growth of contemporary statue, then your works of sculpture becomes progressively diverse, both the form as well as the materials and techniques utilized in point together with the development of innovation and engineering of new materials, such as white cement.
Alter the placement of the statue's size by Site. A little statue may be located in between your plants or around the fringe of the footpath yard. Meanwhile, sculptures that were greater might be put into the park's heart or the place