Newnew (no̅o̅, nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being: a new book.
- of a kind now existing or appearing for the first time;
novel: a new concept of the universe.
- having but lately or but now come into knowledge: a new chemical element.
- unfamiliar or strange (often fol. by to): ideas new to us; to visit new lands.
- having but lately come to a place, position, status, etc.: a reception for our new minister.
- unaccustomed (usually fol. by to): people new to such work.
- coming or occurring afresh;
additional: new gains.
- fresh or unused: to start a new sheet of paper.
- (of physical or moral qualities) different and better: The vacation made a new man of him.
- other than the former or the old: a new era; in the New World.
- being the later or latest of two or more things of the same kind: the New Testament; a new edition of Shakespeare.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its latest known period, esp. as a living language at the present time: New High German.
- recently or lately (usually used in combination): The valley was green with new-planted crops.
anew or afresh (often used in combination): roses new washed with dew; new-mown hay.
- something that is new;
a new object, quality, condition, etc.: Ring out the old, ring in the new.
EnglandEng•land (ing′glənd or, often, -lənd),USA pronunciation n.
- the largest division of the United Kingdom, constituting, with Scotland and Wales, the island of Great Britain. 45,870,062;
50,327 sq. mi. (130,347 sq. km) Cap.: London.
WindsorWind•sor (win′zər),USA pronunciation n.
- (since 1917) a member of the present British royal family. Cf. Saxe-Coburg-Gotha (def. 1).
- Duke of. See Edward VIII.
- Wallis Warfield, Duchess of (Bessie Wallis Warfield Spencer Simpson), 1896–1986, U.S. socialite: wife of Edward VIII of England, who abdicated the throne to marry her.
- Official name, Wind′sor and Maid′enhead. a city in E Berkshire, in S England, on the Thames: the site of the residence(Wind′sor Cas′tle) of English sovereigns since William the Conqueror. 134,700.
- a city in S Ontario, in SE Canada, opposite Detroit, Michigan. 196,526.
- a town in N central Connecticut. 25,204.
Sideside1 (sīd),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., sid•ed, sid•ing.
- one of the surfaces forming the outside of or bounding a thing, or one of the lines bounding a geometric figure.
- either of the two broad surfaces of a thin, flat object, as a door, a piece of paper, etc.
- one of the lateral surfaces of an object, as opposed to the front, back, top, and bottom.
- either of the two lateral parts or areas of a thing: the right side and the left side.
- either lateral half of the body, esp. of the trunk, of a human or animal.
- the dressed, lengthwise half of an animal's body, as of beef or pork, used for food.
- an aspect or phase, esp. as contrasted with another aspect or phase: to consider all sides of a problem.
- region, direction, or position with reference to a central line, space, or point: the east side of a city.
- a slope, as of a hill.
- one of two or more contesting teams, groups, parties, etc.: Our side won the baseball game.
- the position, course, or part of a person or group opposing another: I am on your side in this issue.
- line of descent through either the father or the mother: grandparents on one's maternal side.
- the space immediately adjacent to something or someone indicated: Stand at my side.
- a side dish, as in a restaurant: I'll have a hamburger and a side of French fries.
- Usually, sides. [Theat.]
- pages of a script containing only the lines and cues of a specific role to be learned by a performer.
- the lines of the role.
- the hull portion that is normally out of the water, located between the stem and stern to port or starboard.
- [Billiards.]English (def. 8).
- a phonograph record.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]
- affected manner;
assumed haughtiness: to put on side.
gall: He has a lot of side.
- on the side:
- separate from the main issue or point of interest.
- in addition to one's regular, or known work, interest, relationships, etc.: She tried selling cosmetics on the side. He dates another girl on the side.
- as a side dish: a hamburger with French fries on the side.
- on the (specified) side, rather more than less;
tending toward (the quality or condition specified): This cake is a little on the sweet side.
- side by side:
- next to one another;
- closely associated or related;
in proximity: A divided city in which democracy and communism must live side by side.
- take sides, to give one's support to one person or group in a dispute;
be partial to one side: We were careful not to take sides forfear of getting personally involved.
- the far side, the farther or opposite side: the far side of the moon.
- being at or on one side: the side aisles of a theater.
- coming from one side.
- directed toward one side: a side blow.
- subordinate or incidental: a side issue.
- side with or against, to favor or support or refuse to support one group, opinion, etc., against opposition;
take sides, as in a dispute: He always sides with the underdog.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Hello there, this image is about New England Fan-Back Windsor Side Chair Image ( High Back Windsor Armchair #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 504 x 705. This blog post's file size is just 28 KB. If You decided to download This image to Your laptop, you could Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at here: High Back Windsor Armchair.
While in the High Back Windsor Armchair, ofcourse may perform a vital function. Due to the sculpture, along with beautiful, the backyard also looks more creative, incredible, and persona. Thus, in order to define the statue deft such concerns, the conditions of that which you have in mind? It's surely very important to note. Therefore, the statue not just relaxing inside the backyard. Here are some points you must consider to put New England Fan-Back Windsor Side Chair Image ( High Back Windsor Armchair #1) for example.
Notice the statue that is alignment with all the concept / notion Parks. With positioning, the statue appears more tuned for the park. Not distinctive from oneanother with a backyard. In case your backyard with notion that is minimalist, use the same design sculpture. Example barrel-formed statue nominal carvings or ornaments. Or, make use of a pitcher sculpture carving nan variance that is nominal. Another case, in case your yard in style that is traditional, position the statue can also be a conventional style. For instance Javanese puppet figurines. The exotic gardens also should Balinese statue Balinese design.
Observe the Length Between The bedroom with sculpture. The perfect, a particular range is involving the sculpture of the room where the statue looked-for instance deck. Thus, the sculpture is seen from the place openly. If the mileage remote or of the sculpture with the area also near, the versatility of watch is unquestionably tough to have. Simply around three measures, the space involving the place together with the sculpture must be substantial for example.