Patiopat•i•o (pat′ē ō′, pä′tē ō′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -i•os.
- an area, usually paved, adjoining a house and used as an area for outdoor lounging, dining, etc.
- a courtyard, esp. of a house, enclosed by low buildings or walls.
Shadesshade (shād),USA pronunciation n., v., shad•ed, shad•ing.
- the comparative darkness caused by the interception or screening of rays of light from an object, place, or area.
- a place or an area of comparative darkness, as one sheltered from the sun.
- See window shade.
- a lampshade.
- darkness gathering at the close of day: Shades of night are falling.
- a reminder of something: shades of the Inquisition.
- Usually, shades. a secluded or obscure place: He was living in the shades.
- comparative obscurity.
- a specter or ghost.
- [Gk. and Rom. Relig.]one of the spirits of the dead inhabiting Hades.
- a shadow.
- the degree of darkness of a color, determined by the quantity of black or by the lack of illumination.
- comparative darkness, as the effect of shadow or dark and light, in pictorial representation;
the dark part, or a dark part, of a picture or drawing.
- a slight variation or degree: a shade of difference.
- a little bit;
touch, esp. of something that may change the color of or lighten or darken something else: coffee with a shade of cream.
- anything used for protection against excessive light, heat, etc.
- (in architectural shades and shadows) a shadow upon those parts of a solid that are tangent to or turned away from the parallel rays from the theoretical light source. Cf. shadow (def. 11).
- cast or put someone in or into the shade, to make another person's efforts seem insignificant by comparison;
surpass: Her playing puts mine in the shade.
- the shades, Hades, as the abode of the spirits of the dead.
- to produce shade in or on.
- to obscure, dim, or darken.
- to screen or hide from view.
- to protect (something) from light, heat, etc., by or as by a screen: to shade the eyes from a bright light.
- to cover or screen (a candle, light, etc.): to shade a light to protect the eyes.
- to introduce degrees of darkness into (a drawing or painting) in order to render light and shadow or give the effect of color.
- to render the values of light and dark in (a drawn figure, object, etc.), esp. in order to create the illusion of three-dimensionality.
- to change by imperceptible degrees into something else.
- to reduce (the price) by way of a concession.
- to pass or change by slight graduations, as one color, quality, or thing into another.
- shade up, to take shelter (as livestock) from the sun.
Sugarsug•ar (shŏŏg′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a sweet, crystalline substance, C12H22O11, obtained chiefly from the juice of the sugarcane and the sugar beet, and present in sorghum, maple sap, etc.: used extensively as an ingredient and flavoring of certain foods and as a fermenting agent in the manufacture of certain alcoholic beverages;
sucrose. Cf. beet sugar, cane sugar.
- a member of the same class of carbohydrates, as lactose, glucose, or fructose.
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar term of address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter S.
- to cover, sprinkle, mix, or sweeten with sugar.
- to make agreeable.
- to form sugar or sugar crystals.
- to make maple sugar.
- sugar off, (in making maple sugar) to complete the boiling down of the syrup in preparation for granulation.
Texas (approved esp. for use with zip code).
Hi guys, this image is about 014 Patio Shades Sugar Land, TX ( Outdoor Patio Shades #6). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1908 x 1424. It's file size is only 259 KB. Wether You ought to download This picture to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also too download more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Outdoor Patio Shades.
Spend their free period after gripped by occupied times, sipping dairy caffeine with friends or household come together at home can be a predicament plus a great atmosphere. Minutes heat, restore your power with a lot of memories of togetherness and recover power to combat the worries of the work.
A 014 Patio Shades Sugar Land, TX ( Outdoor Patio Shades #6) may echo of decorating your family room, the private style. If you should be an individual who has a home design that is modern, you might choose different contemporary coffee table for your home. Modern coffee table showing personal taste.
You are able to fit a modern coffee table facing the lounge or in a corner nearby the window. You're able to have a walk having a buddy or relative while enjoying Television or examining the paper or commit your nights to enjoy chess using them.
The perfect blend of floors and materials, compelling a contemporary coffeetable to be used by you as furniture in living room minimalist or the family room. Created Outdoor Patio Shades with drawers for storage is made having a display under the desk to truly save the TV newspapers, publications or remote, young children games.
Modern coffeetable affects the design is stylish and lavish to look at of your home. If you prefer to place today's coffeetable within the family room, it is healthier to understand types and different variations of modern coffee-table online.
Several Outdoor Patio Shades made-of timber, a little distinctive from the present day coffee-table that is frequently made from lighting metal including aluminum and stainlesssteel or even a blend of hardwood. Modern coffee-table has many sorts, all the modern coffee table doesn't have four thighs, a modern coffee-table that was unique comes from a distinctive form.