11 pictures of Ajay Devgn Ileana D'Cruz Starrer Baadshaho 2nd Friday Box Office Collection Report ( Friday Box Office #3)
FridayFri•day (frī′dā, -dē),USA pronunciation n.
- the sixth day of the week, following Thursday.
Boxbox1 (boks),USA pronunciation n.
- a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.
- the quantity contained in a box: She bought a box of candy as a gift.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a gift or present: a Christmas box.
- See post-office box.
- a compartment or section in a public place, shut or railed off for the accommodation of a small number of people, esp. in a theater, opera house, sports stadium, etc.
- a small enclosure or area in a courtroom, for witnesses or the jury.
- a small shelter: a sentry's box.
- a small house, cabin, or cottage, as for use while hunting: a shooting box.
- a telephone booth.
- a wardrobe trunk.
- See box stall.
- the driver's seat on a coach.
- the section of a wagon in which passengers or parcels are carried.
- the section of a truck in which cargo is carried.
- the box, [Informal.]television: Are there any good shows on the box tonight?
- part of a page of a newspaper or periodical set off in some manner, as by lines, a border, or white space.
- any enclosing, protective case or housing, sometimes including its contents: a gear box; a fire-alarm box.
- either of two marked spaces, one on each side of the plate, in which the batter stands.
- either of two marked spaces, one outside of first base and the other outside of third, where the coaches stand.
- the pitcher's mound.
- the marked space where the catcher stands.
- a difficult situation;
- [Agric.]a bowl or pit cut in the side of a tree for collecting sap.
- [Jazz Slang.]
- a stringed instrument, as a guitar.
- a piano.
- a phonograph.
- a boom box.
- a computer.
- a coffin.
- the vulva or vagina.
- basket (def. 9).
- out of the box, [Australian Slang.]remarkable or exceptional;
- to put into a box: She boxed the glassware before the movers came.
- to enclose or confine as in a box (often fol. by in or up).
- to furnish with a box.
- to form into a box or the shape of a box.
- to block so as to keep from passing or achieving better position (often fol. by in): The Ferrari was boxed in by two other cars on the tenth lap.
- to group together for consideration as one unit: to box bills in the legislature.
- [Building Trades.]to enclose or conceal (a building or structure) as with boarding.
- [Agric.]to make a hole or cut in (a tree) for sap to collect.
- to mix (paint, varnish, or the like) by pouring from one container to another and back again.
- to mix groups of sheep that should be kept separated.
- to confuse someone or something.
- box out, [Basketball.]to position oneself between an opposing player and the basket to hinder the opposing player from rebounding or tipping in a shot;
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Collectioncol•lec•tion (kə lek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of collecting.
- something that is collected;
a group of objects or an amount of material accumulated in one location, esp. for some purpose or as a result of some process: a stamp collection; a collection of unclaimed hats in the checkroom; a collection of books on Churchill.
- the works of art constituting the holdings of an art museum: a history of the museum and of the collection.
- the gathered or exhibited works of a single painter, sculptor, etc.: an excellent Picasso collection.
- collections, the various holdings of an art museum organized by category, as painting, sculpture, works on paper, photography, or film: the director of the collections.
- the clothes or other items produced by a designer, esp. for a seasonal line: the spring collection.
- a sum of money collected, esp. for charity or church use.
- [Manège.]act of bringing or coming into a collected attitude.
Hello there, this blog post is about Ajay Devgn Ileana D'Cruz Starrer Baadshaho 2nd Friday Box Office Collection Report ( Friday Box Office #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 699 x 433. This blog post's file size is only 58 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your PC, you might Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Friday Box Office.
The house frequently has its own character. Similarly together with the cottage are observed in the UK. Don't desire to alter the building's framework is too much, Ajay Devgn Ileana D'Cruz Starrer Baadshaho 2nd Friday Box Office Collection Report ( Friday Box Office #3) types and conventional cottage compete.
Never asked attractive, a result! As a way to maintain a building's identity, Kitchen's developer Alex St Structure adding a home layout apart from the key building. The result? Stunning! Yes, Chelshire was located in by a pad, the UK will be the building involved.
Need to deliver the environment is cozy and comfy, the furniture includes a soft bright shade as his finishing. Storage that is the way much and modern equipment is also stunning home layout suits that one. Furthermore with up lighting to illuminate the space during the night.
If you just like the setting of the kitchen that is warm and in addition peaceful having a moderate antique feel with likely a fantastic alternative for you. To have this type you use a wooden flooring and may make inexpensive kitchen cabinets an election that have pattern includes a design. Applying pale colors supper will be made by brown with variations of timber and bright shades in the home together with your family can feel hotter.
The cottage was integrated the 18th-century and it is today past renovation's stage. Instead of attempting to simulate the type of the cottage, Alex Saint decided to assemble one more home style that keep the type of the house and will minimize the architectural change of the whole lodge.
A cube's kitchen layout within the kind. The utilization of glass here is designed to be capable of control the temperature. Glass may be exposed to supply outdoors to the space while summer happens. For there to become a frequent line between the Friday Box Office with fresh home, the same product being used by surfaces having an external patio.