Largestlarge (lärj),USA pronunciation adj., larg•er, larg•est, n., adv.
- of more than average size, quantity, degree, etc.;
exceeding that which is common to a kind or class;
great: a large house; in large measure; to a large extent.
- on a great scale: a large producer of kitchen equipment.
- of great scope or range;
- grand or pompous: a man given tolarge, bombastic talk.
- (of a map, model, etc.) representing the features of the original with features of its own that are relatively large so that great detail may be shown.
important: He's very large in financial circles.
- unrestrained in the use of language;
- unrestrained in behavior or manner;
- free (def. 33).
- the longest note in mensural notation.
- at large:
- free from restraint or confinement;
at liberty: The murderer is still at large.
- to a considerable extent;
at length: to treat a subject at large.
- as a whole;
in general: the country at large.
- Also, at-large. representing the whole of a state, district, or body rather than one division or part of it: a delegate at large.
- in large, on a large scale;
from a broad point of view: a problem seen in large.Also, in the large.
- with the wind free or abaft the beam so that all sails draw fully.
Tuliptu•lip (to̅o̅′lip, tyo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various plants belonging to the genus Tulipa, of the lily family, cultivated in many varieties, and having lance-shaped leaves and large, showy, usually erect, cup-shaped or bell-shaped flowers in a variety of colors.
- a flower or bulb of such a plant.
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Hi folks, this picture is about Keukenhof - World's Largest Tulip Garden (good Largest Tulip Garden In The World #4). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 970 x 728. This photo's file size is only 186 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your computer, you might Click here. You also also see more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Largest Tulip Garden In The World.
Have you been looking for the Keukenhof - World's Largest Tulip Garden (good Largest Tulip Garden In The World #4)? If you would like to have a family area that's stunning and intriguing, you should look at about the decoration of your living-room in addition to worry about furniture plans. If you decide to possess a design for your existing room, you might also need to take around the harmony of the living room into account.
As well as picture, there's a lot of Keukenhof - World's Largest Tulip Garden (good Largest Tulip Garden In The World #4) that is other that one may opt for your livingroom. For example, when you have a livingroom that is little, it is possible to set a mirror to the wall with a distinctive shape. Furthermore, it provides a bigger view, the reflection will surely decorate your room that is living. Artwork, artwork, etc can be also used by you.
If your living room is full of furniture, this picture can be used by you in only a whole wallin your family room. Picture actually planning to enhance your living room, while you simply use it while in the wall.
Decorating tips first living room wall as possible have on your living room is picture if you prefer to have an sophisticated look of your livingroom. There are plenty of gorgeous picture designs that you can decide to enhance your existing room wall decoration To use this sort, you should think about the balance of the family area.