Cascadecas•cade (kas kād′),USA pronunciation n., v., -cad•ed, -cad•ing.
- a waterfall descending over a steep, rocky surface.
- a series of shallow or steplike waterfalls, either natural or artificial.
- anything that resembles a waterfall, esp. in seeming to flow or fall in abundance: a cascade of roses covering the wall.
- (in a drain or sewer) a chain of steps for dissipating the momentum of falling water in a steep place in order to maintain a steady rate of flow.
- an arrangement of a lightweight fabric in folds falling one over another in random or zigzag fashion.
- a type of firework resembling a waterfall in effect.
- a series of vessels, from each of which a fluid successively overflows to the next, thus presenting a large absorbing surface, as to a gas.
- an arrangement of component devices, as electrolytic cells, each of which feeds into the next in succession.
- a series of reactions catalyzed by enzymes that are activated sequentially by successive products of the reactions, resulting in an amplification of the initial response.
- to fall in or like a cascade.
- to cause to fall in a cascade.
- to arrange (components) in a cascade.
Laminatelam•i•nate (v. lam′ə nāt′;adj., n. lam′ə nāt′, -nit),USA pronunciation v., -nat•ed, -nat•ing, adj., n.
- to separate or split into thin layers.
- to form (metal) into a thin plate, as by beating or rolling.
- to construct from layers of material bonded together.
- to cover or overlay with laminae.
- to split into thin layers.
- Also, laminous. composed of or having laminae.
- a laminated product;
Flooringfloor•ing (flôr′ing, flōr′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a floor.
- floors collectively.
- materials for making floors.
Oakoak (ōk),USA pronunciation n.
- any tree or shrub belonging to the genus Quercus, of the beech family, bearing the acorn as fruit.
- the hard, durable wood of such a tree, used in making furniture and in construction.
- the leaves of this tree, esp. as worn in a chaplet.
- anything made of the wood of this tree, as an item of furniture, a door, etc.
- sport one's oak, (of a university student) to indicate that one is not at home to visitors by closing the outer door of one's lodgings.
Hi , this photo is about Cascade Laminate Flooring #2 Santiam Oak. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 850 x 618. This image's file size is only 170 KB. If You decided to download It to Your computer, you could Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Cascade Laminate Flooring.
Cascade Laminate Flooring #2 Santiam Oak design has turned into a favored kind of many people to their house. The style is stylish, contemporary and easy search has attracted many individuals to utilize for their occupancy. Getting a modern modern look beautiful? for modern layout type has an intriguing quality, the furniture is made.
The style type furnishings give the feeling of light and straightforward inside the ultimate appearance of the room. This is often received from the use of a smooth line that was straight to make use of white shade thus impressed clean and lighting. Another product employed is glass content which will be transparent to give the more modern's perception.
Now with natural light inside the room, room is made brilliant and open with modern contemporary interior-design. Select white floor product to ensure that lighting might be replicated around the room in the home. Likewise utilize glass instead of significant windows, wall material and skylights to create in natural light around possible inhouse.