About Interior Distance Education Of Alaska (beautiful Interior Distance Education Of Alaska #1) Pictures Collection
Abouta•bout (ə bout′),USA pronunciation prep.
in regard to: instructions about the work; a book about the Civil War.
- connected or associated with: There was an air of mystery about him.
close to: a man about my height; about six o'clock.
- in or somewhere near: He is about the house.
- on every side of;
around: the railing about the excavation.
- on or near (one's person): They lost all they had about them.
- so as to be of use to: Keep your wits about you.
- on the verge or point of (usually fol. by an infinitive): about to leave.
- here or there;
in or on: to wander about the old castle.
- concerned with;
engaged in doing: Tell me what it's about. Bring me the other book while you're about it.
- near in time, number, degree, etc.;
approximately: It's about five miles from here.
almost: Dinner is about ready.
not far off: He is somewhere about.
- on every side;
in every direction;
around: Look about and see if you can find it.
- halfway around;
in the opposite direction: to turn a car about.
- from one place to another;
in this place or that: to move furniture about; important papers strewn about.
- in rotation or succession;
alternately: Turn about is fair play.
- in circumference: a wheel two inches about.
- onto a new tack.
- onto a new course.
- moving around;
astir: He was up and about while the rest of us still slept.
- in existence;
prevalent: Chicken pox is about.
Interiorin•te•ri•or (in tēr′ē ər),USA pronunciation adj.
- being within; inside of anything;
further toward a center: the interior rooms of a house.
- of or pertaining to that which is within;
inside: an interior view.
- situated well inland from the coast or border: the interior towns of a country.
- of or pertaining to the inland.
- domestic: interior trade.
- private or hidden;
inner: interior negotiations of the council.
- pertaining to the mind or soul;
mental or spiritual: the interior life.
- the internal or inner part;
- the inside part of a building, considered as a whole from the point of view of artistic design or general effect, convenience, etc.
- a single room or apartment so considered.
- a pictorial representation of the inside of a room.
- the inland parts of a region, country, etc.: the Alaskan interior.
- the domestic affairs of a country as distinguished from its foreign affairs: the Department of the Interior.
- the inner or inward nature or character of anything.
- the largest open set contained in a given set, as the points in a circle not including the boundary.
Distancedis•tance (dis′təns),USA pronunciation n., v., -tanced, -tanc•ing.
- the extent or amount of space between two things, points, lines, etc.
- the state or fact of being apart in space, as of one thing from another;
- a linear extent of space: Seven miles is a distance too great to walk in an hour.
- an expanse;
area: A vast distance of water surrounded the ship.
- the interval between two points of time;
an extent of time: His vacation period was a good distance away.
- remoteness or difference in any respect: Our philosophies are a long distance apart.
- an amount of progress: We've come a long distance on the project.
- a distant point, place, or region.
- the distant part of a field of view: a tree in the distance.
- absence of warmth;
reserve: Their first meeting in several years was hampered by a certain distance between them.
- interval (def. 6).
- See aesthetic distance.
- [Horse Racing.](in a heat race) the space measured back from the winning post that a horse must reach by the time the winner passes the winning post or be eliminated from subsequent heats.
- the greatest lower bound of differences between points, one from each of two given sets.
- [Obs.]disagreement or dissension;
- go the distance:
- (in horse racing) to be able to run well in a long race.
- [Informal.]to finish or complete something, esp. something difficult, challenging, or requiring sustained effort.
- keep at a distance, to treat coldly or in an unfriendly manner.
- keep one's distance, to avoid becoming familiar or involved;
remain cool or aloof.
- to leave behind at a distance, as at a race;
- to place at a distance.
- to cause to appear distant.
Educationed•u•ca•tion (ej′ŏŏ kā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or process of imparting or acquiring general knowledge, developing the powers of reasoning and judgment, and generally of preparing oneself or others intellectually for mature life.
- the act or process of imparting or acquiring particular knowledge or skills, as for a profession.
- a degree, level, or kind of schooling: a university education.
- the result produced by instruction, training, or study: to show one's education.
- the science or art of teaching;
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
AlaskaA•las•ka (ə las′kə),USA pronunciation n.
A•las′kan, adj., n.
- a state of the United States in NW North America. 400,481;
586,400 sq. mi. (1,519,000 sq. km). Cap.: Juneau. Abbr.: AK (for use with zip code), Alas.
- Gulf of, a gulf of the Pacific, on the coast of S Alaska.
Hello there, this photo is about About Interior Distance Education Of Alaska (beautiful Interior Distance Education Of Alaska #1). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1215 x 360. This picture's file size is just 64 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You also too see more photos by clicking the following image or read more at here: Interior Distance Education Of Alaska.
Invest their free time after taken by hectic days, drinking milk caffeine with friends or family work together at home is just a situation along with a nice atmosphere. Times recover vitality to struggle with the worries of the task, temperature and restore your power with a large amount of memories of camaraderie.
A About Interior Distance Education Of Alaska (beautiful Interior Distance Education Of Alaska #1) can echo of designing the family space the private flavor. You would possibly prefer various modern coffee table for your home, in case you are an individual who features a modern home layout. Modern coffee table showing particular taste.
Modern coffee-table affects the design is lavish and sophisticated in appearance of the home. It is better for you to understand different models and types of modern coffee table on the net if you'd like to place a contemporary coffee table inside the living-room.