Cornercor•ner (kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.
Hi guys, this post is about Corner Nook ( Apartment Foyer Ideas #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 677 x 846. It's file size is only 63 KB. Wether You decided to download This picture to Your computer, you have to Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Apartment Foyer Ideas.
Besides used for engaging visitors, a family area generally relax on Sunday or just you use to learn publications. A chair that has a style may help the room's entire appearance. Nevertheless, the style must be in step with the comfort presented. We propose to be able to have the layout you want that you simply avoid excessively limiting comfort.
There are lots of selections advanced design that also offers ease that supplements can be chosen by you. Therefore, do not accept one solution only. Again, do not wish to obtain a chair for good layout alone. To chair Corner Nook ( Apartment Foyer Ideas #4) ought to be satisfied first, you need as well as the look.
Requiring the living room increases as being a family-room, you should think about if the item is durable if occupied all the time in case your house is little. Once your preferences are fulfilled, you can see for the layout and the type. Is recommended to select era not a style that's not fixated by age. Thus, even though development transformed, visitor seats will not create uninterested or appears old.