Forestryfor•est•ry (fôr′ə strē, for′-),USA pronunciation n.
- the science of planting and taking care of trees and forests.
- the process of establishing and managing forests;
Commissioncom•mis•sion (kə mish′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of committing or giving in charge.
- an authoritative order, charge, or direction.
- authority granted for a particular action or function.
- a document granting such authority.
- a document conferring authority issued by the president of the U.S. to officers in the Army, Navy, and other military services, and by state governments to justices of the peace and others.
- the power thus granted.
- the position or rank of an officer in any of the armed forces.
- a group of persons authoritatively charged with particular functions: a parks commission.
- the condition of being placed under special authoritative responsibility or charge.
- a task or matter committed to one's charge;
official assignment: The architect received a commission to design an office building.
- the act of committing or perpetrating a crime, error, etc.: The commission of a misdemeanor is punishable by law.
- something that is committed.
- authority to act as agent for another or others in commercial transactions.
- a sum or percentage allowed to agents, sales representatives, etc., for their services: to work on a 20 percent commission.
- in commission:
- in service.
- in operating order: A great deal of work will be necessary to put this car in commission again.
- Also, into commission. [Navy.](of a ship) manned and in condition for or ordered to active service.
- on commission, paid entirely or partially with commissions from sales one has made or for work one has done: The salespeople who are on commission earn 6 percent of the total amount they sell.
- out of commission:
- not in service.
- not in operating order: The stove is out of commission.
- to give a commission to: to commission a graduate of a military academy.
- to authorize;
send on a mission.
- to give the order that places a warship, military command, etc., in a state of complete readiness for active duty.
- to give a commission or order for: The owners commissioned a painting for the building's lobby.
Cottagescot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Hello , this image is about Lovely Forestry Commission Cottages #5 The Telegraph. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 755 x 472. This blog post's file size is only 103 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your computer, you can Click here. You may also see more images by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Forestry Commission Cottages.
To take pleasure from the sweetness of the Lovely Forestry Commission Cottages #5 The Telegraph which you create a playground counter in the home required comfy and a good. When selecting a park bench, some issues you should consider, it looks appealing and functioning well. These recommendations on selecting a park counter at home picture dotcom. Tips on Selecting A Lovely Forestry Commission Cottages #5 The Telegraph such as:
For all those of you who want to make a playground counter that is lasting, note the location of not to inappropriate situation the bench that could challenge the thought of minimalist backyard and the position that you simply produce. Incorporate with seats that certain concept with lounging yard stand.
Find the product couch allweather. As an example, iron content, solid wood, bamboo, metal (ironwood). Layout a playground bench using a style like the notion of playground you've. Paint & Films can be a two- in completing a park table, content is often used. Pick paint that has a covering of - anti, UV -form, and marked go-green, so that the paint last longer despite sun-exposure and regular rainfall.