Fire Cradle, Cappuccino MIRRO-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels, Decorative Front, Standard Safety Screen (attractive Fireplace Cradle #8) Pictures Album
Firefire (fīər),USA pronunciation n., v., fired, fir•ing.
- a state, process, or instance of combustion in which fuel or other material is ignited and combined with oxygen, giving off light, heat, and flame.
- a burning mass of material, as on a hearth or in a furnace.
- the destructive burning of a building, town, forest, etc.;
- heat used for cooking, esp. the lighted burner of a stove: Put the kettle on the fire.
- See Greek fire.
- flashing light;
- brilliance, as of a gem.
- burning passion;
excitement or enthusiasm;
- liveliness of imagination.
- fever or inflammation.
- severe trial or trouble;
- exposure to fire as a means of torture or ordeal.
- strength, as of an alcoholic beverage.
- a spark or sparks.
- the discharge of firearms: enemy fire.
- the effect of firing military weapons: to pour fire upon the enemy.
- a gas or electric heater used for heating a room.
- [Literary.]a luminous object, as a star: heavenly fires.
- between two fires, under physical or verbal attack from two or more sides simultaneously: The senator is between two fires because of his stand on the bill.
- build a fire under, [Informal.]to cause or urge to take action, make a decision quickly, or work faster: If somebody doesn't build a fire under that committee, it will never reach a decision.
- catch fire:
- Also, catch on fire. to become ignited;
burn: The sofa caught fire from a lighted cigarette.
- to create enthusiasm: His new book did not catch fire among his followers.
- fight fire with fire, to use the same tactics as one's opponent;
return like for like.
- go through fire and water, to brave any danger or endure any trial: He said he would go through fire and water to win her hand.
- hang fire:
- to be delayed in exploding, or fail to explode.
- to be undecided, postponed, or delayed: The new housing project is hanging fire because of concerted opposition.
- miss fire:
- to fail to explode or discharge, as a firearm.
- to fail to produce the desired effect;
be unsuccessful: He repeated the joke, but it missed fire the second time.
- on fire:
zealous: They were on fire to prove themselves in competition.
- play with fire, to trifle with a serious or dangerous matter: He didn't realize that insulting the border guards was playing with fire.
- set fire to:
- to cause to burn;
- to excite;
inflame: The painting set fire to the composer's imagination.Also, set on fire.
- take fire:
- to become ignited;
- to become inspired with enthusiasm or zeal: Everyone who heard him speak immediately took fire.
- under fire:
- under attack, esp. by military forces.
- under censure or criticism: The school administration is under fire for its policies.
- to set on fire.
- to supply with fuel;
attend to the fire of: They fired the boiler.
- to expose to the action of fire;
subject to heat.
- to apply heat to in a kiln for baking or glazing;
- to heat very slowly for the purpose of drying, as tea.
- to inflame, as with passion;
fill with ardor.
- to inspire.
- to light or cause to glow as if on fire.
- to discharge (a gun).
- to project (a bullet or the like) by or as if by discharging from a gun.
- to subject to explosion or explosive force, as a mine.
- to hurl;
throw: to fire a stone through a window.
- to dismiss from a job.
- to apply a heated iron to (the skin) in order to create a local inflammation of the superficial structures, with the intention of favorably affecting deeper inflammatory processes.
- to drive out or away by or as by fire.
- to take fire;
- to glow as if on fire.
- to become inflamed with passion;
- to shoot, as a gun.
- to discharge a gun: to fire at a fleeing enemy.
- to hurl a projectile.
- to ring the bells of a chime all at once.
- (of plant leaves) to turn yellow or brown before the plant matures.
- (of an internal-combustion engine) to cause ignition of the air-fuel mixture in a cylinder or cylinders.
- (of a nerve cell) to discharge an electric impulse.
- fire away, to begin to talk and continue without slackening, as to ask a series of questions: The reporters fired away at the president.
- fire off:
- to discharge (as weapons, ammunition, etc.): Police fired off canisters of tear gas.
- to write and send hurriedly: She fired off an angry letter to her congressman.
Porcelainpor•ce•lain (pôr′sə lin, pōr′-; pôrs′lin, pōrs′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong, vitreous, translucent ceramic material, biscuit-fired at a low temperature, the glaze then fired at a very high temperature.
- ware made from this.
Radiantra•di•ant (rā′dē ənt),USA pronunciation adj.
- emitting rays of light;
bright: the radiant sun; radiant colors.
- bright with joy, hope, etc.: radiant smiles; a radiant future.
- emitted or propagated by radiation.
- noting a partition line having a series of flamelike indentations formed by ogees joined in zigzags;
- (of a charge, as an ordinary) having an edge or edges so formed.
- a point or object from which rays proceed.
- the point in the heavens from which a shower of meteors appears to radiate.
- a refractory absorbing and radiating heat from the flames of a gas fireplace or the like.
Decorativedec•o•ra•tive (dek′ər ə tiv, dek′rə-, dek′ə rā′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- serving or tending to decorate.
- serving only to decorate, in contrast to providing a meaningful experience.
Standardstand•ard (stan′dərd),USA pronunciation n.
- something considered by an authority or by general consent as a basis of comparison;
an approved model.
- an object that is regarded as the usual or most common size or form of its kind: We stock the deluxe models as well as the standards.
- a rule or principle that is used as a basis for judgment: They tried to establish standards for a new philosophical approach.
- an average or normal requirement, quality, quantity, level, grade, etc.: His work this week hasn't been up to his usual standard.
- standards, those morals, ethics, habits, etc., established by authority, custom, or an individual as acceptable: He tried to live up to his father's standards.
- a grade of beef immediately below good.
- the authorized exemplar of a unit of weight or measure.
- a certain commodity in or by which a basic monetary unit is stated. Cf. gold standard, silver standard, bimetallism, monometallism.
- the legally established content of full-weight coins.
- the prescribed degree of fineness for gold or silver.
- a class or grade in elementary schools.
- a musical piece of sufficiently enduring popularity to be made part of a permanent repertoire, esp. a popular song.
- a flag indicating the presence of a sovereign or public official.
- a flag, emblematic figure, or other object raised on a pole to indicate the rallying point of an army, fleet, etc.
- any of various military or naval flags.
- the colors of a mounted unit.
- (cap.) a U.S. Navy radar-guided surface-to-air missile with a range of 10–30 miles (16–48 km).
- a long, tapering flag or ensign, as of a monarch or a nation.
- something that stands or is placed upright.
- a long candlestick or candelabrum used in a church.
- an upright support or supporting part.
- [Armor.]a standing collar of mail.
- [Hort.]a plant trained or grafted to have a single, erect, treelike stem.
- a distinct petal, larger than the rest, of certain flowers;
- serving as a basis of weight, measure, value, comparison, or judgment.
- of recognized excellence or established authority: a standard reference on medieval history.
- usual, common, or customary: Chairs are standard furniture in American households.
not electric or automatic: standard transmission.
- conforming in pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, etc., to the usage of most educated native speakers, esp. those having prestige, and widely considered acceptable or correct: Standard American English; standard pronunciation.Cf. nonstandard (def. 2).
- authorized or approved: The program was broadcast on the standard broadcast band.
Safetysafe•ty (sāf′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the state of being safe;
freedom from the occurrence or risk of injury, danger, or loss.
- the quality of averting or not causing injury, danger, or loss.
- a contrivance or device to prevent injury or avert danger.
- Also called lock, safety catch, safety lock. a locking or cutoff device that prevents a gun from being fired accidentally.
- the action of keeping safe.
- an act or play in which a player on the offensive team is tackled in his own end zone or downs the ball there, or in which the ball goes out of bounds on a fumble, having last been in bounds in or over the end zone and having last been in the possession of an offensive player. Cf. touchback.
- an award of two points to the opposing team on this play.
- Also called safety man. a player on defense who lines up farthest behind the line of scrimmage.
- [Baseball.]a base hit, esp. a one-base hit.
- a condom.
- [Obs.]close confinement or custody.
Screenscreen (skrēn),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable or fixed device, usually consisting of a covered frame, that provides shelter, serves as a partition, etc.
- a permanent, usually ornamental partition, as around the choir of a church or across the hall of a medieval house.
- a specially prepared, light-reflecting surface on which motion pictures, slides, etc., may be projected.
- motion pictures collectively or the motion-picture industry.
- the external surface of the large end of a cathode-ray tube of a television set, radar receiver, etc., on which an electronically created picture or image is formed.
- Also called video screen. the portion of a terminal or monitor upon which information is displayed.
- frame (def. 10).
- anything that shelters, protects, or conceals: a screen of secrecy; A screen of fog prevented our seeing the ship.
- a frame holding a mesh of wire, cloth, or plastic, for placing in a window or doorway, around a porch, etc., to admit air but exclude insects.
- a sieve, riddle, or other meshlike device used to separate smaller particles or objects from larger ones, as for grain or sand.
- a system for screening or grouping people, objects, etc.
- a body of troops sent out to protect the movement of an army.
- [Navy.]a protective formation of small vessels, as destroyers, around or in front of a larger ship or ships.
- a shield designed to prevent interference between various agencies: electric screen.
- See screen grid.
- a plate of ground glass or the like on which the image is brought into focus in a camera before being photographed.
- [Photoengraving.]a transparent plate containing two sets of fine parallel lines, one crossing the other, used in the halftone process.
- any of various offensive plays in which teammates form a protective formation around the ball carrier, pass receiver, shooter, etc.
- any of various defensive plays in which teammates conceal or block an opposing ball carrier, pass receiver, shooter, or the goal, basket, net, etc., itself.
- to shelter, protect, or conceal with or as if with a screen.
- to select, reject, consider, or group (people, objects, ideas, etc.) by examining systematically: Job applicants were screened by the personnel department.
- to provide with a screen or screens to exclude insects: He screened the porch so they could enjoy sitting out on summer evenings.
- to sift or sort by passing through a screen.
- to project (a motion picture, slide, etc.) on a screen.
- [Motion Pictures.]
- to show (a motion picture), esp. to an invited audience, as of exhibitors and critics.
- to photograph with a motion-picture camera;
- to adapt (a story, play, etc.) for presentation as a motion picture.
- to lighten (type or areas of a line engraving) by etching a regular pattern of dots or lines into the printing surface.
- to be projected on a motion-picture screen.
Hello peoples, this picture is about Fire Cradle, Cappuccino MIRRO-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels, Decorative Front, Standard Safety Screen (attractive Fireplace Cradle #8). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 738 x 517. This post's file size is only 24 KB. Wether You decided to save This photo to Your computer, you can Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Fireplace Cradle.
Creating the family area such that it seems cozy and rather very important to take notice. The comfy Fire Cradle, Cappuccino MIRRO-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels, Decorative Front, Standard Safety Screen (attractive Fireplace Cradle #8) is likely to make relatives who arrive at visit to experience at home, pals, or the attendees. If you could invest some time speaking using them in this room as well as the good impact you could, wouldn't be great? Arranging home design living room you can start by selecting a proper couch models.
Choice of a suitable fit and liking you, will assist the appearance of a room that is living. Seat product can you select should match together with the style maintained by the household itself. In case a contemporary livingroom full of chairs contemporary and minimalist, Fireplace Cradle might appear weird. Modern effect will be stronger extended should you select a couch that has carvings and also common facts that are other.
There are numerous alternatives of products that you can choose. Beginning with one piece of wood to timber or material frame protected with foam multifaceted. Lumber will bolster the perception if put in the space modern classic style. Nonetheless, program of timber in a minimal contemporary area may put in a cozy setting that is natural.