Mindmind (mīnd),USA pronunciation n.
- (in a human or other conscious being) the element, part, substance, or process that reasons, thinks, feels, wills, perceives, judges, etc.: the processes of the human mind.
- the totality of conscious and unconscious mental processes and activities.
- intellect or understanding, as distinguished from the faculties of feeling and willing;
- a particular instance of the intellect or intelligence, as in a person.
- a person considered with reference to intellectual power: the greatest minds of the twentieth century.
- intellectual power or ability.
- reason, sanity, or sound mental condition: to lose one's mind.
- a way of thinking and feeling;
temper: a liberal mind.
- a state of awareness or remembrance: The poem puts me in mind of experiences both new and forgotten.
- opinion, view, or sentiments: to change one's mind.
- inclination or desire: to be of a mind to listen.
- purpose, intention, or will: Let me know your mind in this matter before Tuesday.
- psychic or spiritual being, as opposed to matter.
- a conscious or intelligent agency or being: an awareness of a mind ordering the universe.
- remembrance or recollection;
memory: Former days were called to mind.
thoughts: He can't keep his mind on his studies.
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]notice;
attention: When he's like that, just pay him no mind.
- [Rom. Cath. Ch.]a commemoration of a person's death, esp. by a Requiem Mass. Cf. month's mind, year's mind.
- (cap.) Also called Divine Mind. [Christian Science.]God;
the incorporeal source of life, substance, and intelligence. Cf. mortal mind.
- bear or keep in mind, to remember: Bear in mind that the newspaper account may be in error.
- blow one's mind. [Slang.]
- to change one's perceptions, awareness, etc., as through the use of drugs or narcotics.
- to overwhelm a person with intense excitement, pleasure, astonishment, or dismay: Cool jazz really blows my mind.
- cross one's mind, to occur suddenly to one: A disturbing thought crossed her mind.
- give someone a piece of one's mind, [Informal.]to rebuke, reprimand, or scold sharply: I'll give him a piece of my mind for telling such a lie!
- have a good mind to, to feel tempted or inclined to: I have a good mind to leave you here all alone.
- have half a mind to, to be almost decided to;
be inclined to.
- know one's own mind, to be firm in one's intentions, opinions, or plans;
have assurance: She may be only a child, but she knows her own mind.
- make up one's mind, to decide;
form an opinion or decision;
resolve: He couldn't make up his mind which course to follow.
- meeting of minds, complete agreement;
accord: A meeting of minds between the union and the employer seemed impossible.
- on one's mind, constantly in one's thoughts;
of concern to one: The approaching trial was on his mind.
- out of one's mind:
insane: You must be out of your mind to say such a ridiculous thing.
- totally distracted: He's out of his mind with worry.
- emotionally overwhelmed: out of her mind with joy.
- presence of mind, ability to think and to remain in control of oneself during a crisis or under stress: She had enough presence of mind to remember the license plate of the speeding car.
- to pay attention to.
- to heed or obey (a person, advice, instructions, etc.).
- to apply oneself or attend to: to mind one's own business.
- to look after;
take care of;
tend: to mind the baby.
- to be careful, cautious, or wary about: Mind what you say.
- to feel concern at;
- to feel disturbed or inconvenienced by;
object to (usually used in negative or interrogative constructions): Would you mind handing me that book?
- to regard as concerning oneself or as mattering: Don't mind his bluntness.
- to perceive or notice.
- to remember.
- to remind.
- to pay attention.
- to obey.
- to take notice, observe, or understand (used chiefly in the imperative): Mind now, I want you home by twelve.
- to be careful or wary.
- to care, feel concern, or object (often used in negative or interrogative constructions): Mind if I go? Don't mind if I do.
- to regard a thing as concerning oneself or as mattering: You mustn't mind about their gossiping.
- never mind, don't worry or be troubled;
it is of no concern: Never mind—the broken glass will be easy to replace.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Matmat1 (mat),USA pronunciation n., v., mat•ted, mat•ting.
- a piece of fabric made of plaited or woven rushes, straw, hemp, or similar fiber, or of some other pliant material, as rubber, used as a protective covering on a floor or other surface, to wipe the shoes on, etc.
- a smaller piece of material, often ornamental, set under a dish of food, a lamp, vase, etc.
- the padded canvas covering the entire floor of a wrestling ring, for protecting the contestants from injury when thrown.
- a thick pad placed on the floor for the protection of tumblers and others engaged in gymnastic sports.
- a thickly growing or thick and tangled mass, as of hair or weeds.
- a sack made of matting, as for coffee or sugar.
- a slablike footing of concrete, esp. one for an entire building.
- a heavy mesh reinforcement for a concrete slab.
- go to the mat, to contend or struggle in a determined or unyielding way: The President is going to the mat with Congress over the proposed budget cuts.
- to cover with or as if with mats or matting.
- to form into a mat, as by interweaving.
- to become entangled;
form tangled masses.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Yogayo•ga (yō′gə),USA pronunciation n. (sometimes cap.)
- a school of Hindu philosophy advocating and prescribing a course of physical and mental disciplines for attaining liberation from the material world and union of the self with the Supreme Being or ultimate principle.
- any of the methods or disciplines prescribed, esp. a series of postures and breathing exercises practiced to achieve control of the body and mind, tranquillity, etc.
- union of the self with the Supreme Being or ultimate principle.
Hello guys, this photo is about Mind The Mat Pilates And Yoga (beautiful Mind The Mat Arlington #5). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 634 x 461. This post's file size is just 49 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your PC, you could Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Mind The Mat Arlington.
There are numerous coloring available which contain ides while Mind The Mat Pilates And Yoga (beautiful Mind The Mat Arlington #5) which might be vulnerable to mildew and form. Nevertheless, frequently, coloring created specifically for the restroom is adequate. Make certain the region on the threshold or wall that's generally covered by the gear must be tightly closed so as never to remove. Remember, it truly is easier to stop the reason behind the problem than to include it. Some openings the pipe, are far more more likely to trigger issues with time. They should instantly do caulking to avoid damage later. Baseboard is another place that tends to crash color.
Wait several days for the new Mind The Mat Arlington to become managed completely before utilising tub or the bath. And to decrease the threat of destruction, constantly be sure leave the door open if the bathroom is not used, and to use the ventilator.
Make sure the blobs and flaking paint fail to eliminate appropriately. For implementing colour sand all surfaces to offer a superb base. After priming, join must be reclaimed prior to the coat that was last.