Uniqueu•nique (yo̅o̅ nēk′),USA pronunciation adj.
- existing as the only one or as the sole example;
solitary in type or characteristics: a unique copy of an ancient manuscript.
- having no like or equal;
incomparable: Bach was unique in his handling of counterpoint.
- limited in occurrence to a given class, situation, or area: a species unique to Australia.
- limited to a single outcome or result;
without alternative possibilities: Certain types of problems have unique solutions.
- not typical;
unusual: She has a very unique smile.
- the embodiment of unique characteristics;
the only specimen of a given kind: The unique is also the improbable.
Rodrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.
Ironi•ron (ī′ərn),USA pronunciation n.
- a ductile, malleable, silver-white metallic element, scarcely known in a pure condition, but much used in its crude or impure carbon-containing forms for making tools, implements, machinery, etc. Symbol: Fe;
at. wt.: 55.847;
at. no.: 26;
sp. gr.: 7.86 at 20°C. Cf. cast iron, pig iron, steel, wrought iron.
- something hard, strong, rigid, unyielding, or the like: hearts of iron.
- an instrument, utensil, weapon, etc., made of iron.
- an appliance with a flat metal bottom, used when heated, as by electricity, to press or smooth clothes, linens, etc.
- [Golf.]one of a series of nine iron-headed clubs having progressively sloped-back faces, used for driving or lofting the ball. Cf. wood1 (def. 8).
- a branding iron.
- any of several tools, structural members, etc., of metals other than iron.
- the blade of a carpenter's plane.
- a pistol.
- a harpoon.
- a preparation of iron or containing iron, used chiefly in the treatment of anemia, or as a styptic and astringent.
- irons, shackles or fetters: Put him in irons!
- a sword.
- in irons:
- [Naut.](of a sailing vessel) unable to maneuver because of the position of the sails with relation to the direction of the wind.
- [Naut.](of a towing vessel) unable to maneuver because of tension on the towing line.
- Also, into irons. in shackles or fetters.
- irons in the fire, matters with which one is immediately concerned;
projects: He had other irons in the fire, so that one failure would not destroy him.
- pump iron, to lift weights as an exercise or in competition.
- strike while the iron is hot, to act quickly when an opportunity presents itself.
- of, containing, or made of iron: an iron skillet.
- resembling iron in firmness, strength, color, etc.: an iron will.
- holding or binding strongly: an iron grip.
- irritating or harsh in tone: an iron voice.
- to smooth or press with a heated iron, as clothes or linens.
- to furnish, mount, or arm with iron.
- to shackle or fetter with irons.
- to smooth and thin the walls of (an object being deep-drawn).
- to press clothes, linens, etc., with an iron.
- iron out:
- to iron or press (an item of clothing or the like).
- to remove (wrinkles) from by ironing.
- to resolve or clear up (difficulties, disagreements, etc.): The problem was ironed out months ago.
BedsBeds (bedz),USA pronunciation n.
Hello there, this post is about Unique Rod Iron Beds ( Antique Rod Iron Beds Great Ideas #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1455 x 1215. It's file size is just 147 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Antique Rod Iron Beds.
Wood surfaces there are so many different shades outthere in the market then I'm sure an item is to fit designers to also the wildest ideas. While being creative and pushing the boundaries of traditional-style is obviously welcome inside the home design marketplace remains very important to follow directions and certain regulations to prevent a number of the faults embarrassing Unique Rod Iron Beds ( Antique Rod Iron Beds Great Ideas #4) trend.
Below you will discover some ideas that are simple but highly-effective when selecting the Unique Rod Iron Beds ( Antique Rod Iron Beds Great Ideas #4) for the inside to keep in mind.
Hot gold, brown and crimson wood hues could make your area cozy. White and flooring that is gray can make your space spacious. Opt for normal colored wood floor in matt finish if the power to hide scores and a tiny dent are a must. Remember that the colors should complement contrast and one another. A floor can't have equivalent colors as surfaces and furniture.
Stay away from dim flooring in a small place with dim surfaces - it'll make the area more heavy and gloomy (observe floors made-of black wood). Dim hues bring the warmth of decor's other components out. For light colored floors and walls ceilings go in areas with minimal.
The room size, surface and color of large roofs, the surfaces and also the coloring of the furniture must be your factor when choosing colors for the ground. For your ultimate design to achieve success ought to be contrasting shades. The floor that is newest should complement the timber surfaces that are present to keep the ethics and circulation of your home.
Black and dark shades are a popular alternative for performers' galleries, modern rooms and fashionable. Contaminated in the event that you prefer a classic search natural timber or standard brown colour which is perfect. Color range and strong (numerous shades of reddish: maple and ash Jatoba or tainted in the same shade) that's perfect for industrial decorations, offices as well as other significant areas where a floor becomes a fundamental element of the design.
As the Antique Rod Iron Beds pictures and online house manager may give of what the ultimate outcome might be a broad concept, there is no greater way to decide the color of the ground as opposed to looking at the taste area in day light.