Lakelake1 (lāk),USA pronunciation n.
- a body of fresh or salt water of considerable size, surrounded by land.
- any similar body or pool of other liquid, as oil.
- (go) jump in the lake, (used as an exclamation of dismissal or impatience.)
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
Throwthrow (thrō),USA pronunciation v., threw, thrown, throw•ing, n.
- to propel or cast in any way, esp. to project or propel from the hand by a sudden forward motion or straightening of the arm and wrist: to throw a ball.
- to hurl or project (a missile), as a gun does.
- to project or cast (light, a shadow, etc.).
- to project (the voice).
- to make it appear that one's voice is coming from a place different from its source, as in ventriloquism.
- to direct or send forth (words, a glance, etc.).
- to put or cause to go or come into some place, position, condition, etc., as if by hurling: to throw someone into prison; to throw a bridge across a river; to throw troops into action.
- to put on, off, or away hastily: to throw a shawl over one's shoulders.
- to move (a lever or the like) in order to activate, turn on, disconnect, etc., an apparatus or mechanism: to throw the switch.
- to connect, engage, disconnect, or disengage by such a procedure: to throw the current.
- to shape on a potter's wheel: to throw a vase.
- to bring to bear or invest: Throw all your energy into your work. The FBI threw every available agent into the case.
- to deliver a blow or punch: He threw a hard left jab to his opponent's chin.
- to cause to fall to the ground, esp. to hurl to the ground, as an opponent in wrestling.
- [Cards.]to play (a card).
- to lose (a game, race, or other contest) intentionally, as for a bribe.
- to cast (dice).
- to make (a cast) at dice: She threw two sixes.
- (of an animal, as a horse) to cause (someone) to fall off;
unseat: The horse threw his rider twice.
- to give or host: They threw a lavish party celebrating his 80th birthday.
- (of domestic animals) to bring forth (young).
- to twist (filaments) without attenuation in the production of yarn or thread.
- to overcome with astonishment or confusion;
amaze, disconcert, or confuse: It was her falsetto voice on top of it all that really threw me.
- to turn on a lathe.
- to cast, fling, or hurl a missile or the like.
- throw away:
- to dispose of;
- to employ wastefully;
- to fail to use;
miss (a chance, opportunity, etc.): He threw away a college education and a professional career.
- throw back:
- to retard the development or advancement of: His illness threw him back a year at school.
- to force into dependence upon or necessary use of.
- to return to;
- to revert to a type found in one's ancestry;
manifest atavism: Her red hair and blue eyes throw back to her great-grandmother.
- throw cold water on. See cold (def. 20).
- throw down the gauntlet or glove. See gauntlet 1 (def. 5).
- throw in, [Informal.]
- to add as a bonus or gratuity: They throw in breakfast with the room.
- to bring into (a discussion, plan, etc.) as an addition;
interject: The president threw in an amusing anecdote to relieve the tension.
- [Cards.]to abandon (a hand).
- throw in the sponge. See sponge (def. 11).
- throw in the towel. See towel (def. 2).
- throw off:
- to free oneself of;
cast aside: to throw off the wet poncho; to throw off the yoke of slavery.
- to escape from or delay, as a pursuer.
- to give off;
- to perform or produce with ease: The entertainer threw off a few songs and jokes to begin the show.
- to confuse;
fluster: Thrown off by jeers, she forgot her lines.
- [Australian Slang.]to criticize or ridicule (usually fol. by at).
- throw oneself at (someone) or at (someone's head), to strive to attract the interest or attention of, esp. in order to win the love or admiration of: Don't expect me to throw myself at you.
- throw oneself into, to engage in with energy or enthusiasm: She threw herself into learning the new routines.
- throw oneself on or upon (someone), to commit oneself to another's mercy, generosity, support, etc.;
trust in: The members of his wife's family have all thrown themselves on him.
- throw out:
- to cast away;
- to bring up for consideration;
propose: The committee threw out a few suggestions.
- to put out of mind;
reject: We can throw out that scheme.
- [Baseball.]to cause to be out by throwing the ball to a fielder, esp. an infielder, in time to prevent a batter or runner from reaching base safely: The shortstop backhanded the ball and threw the batter out at first.
- to eject from a place, esp. forcibly: He started making a disturbance so the bartenders threw him out.
- to expel, as from membership in a club.
- throw out the baby with the bathwater. See bathwater (def. 2).
- throw over, to forsake;
abandon: She threw over her first husband for another man.
- throw the bull. See bull 3 (def. 2).
- throw together:
- to make in a hurried and haphazard manner.
- to cause to associate: Many nationalities have been thrown together in the American melting pot.
- throw up:
- to give up;
- to build hastily.
- to vomit.
- to point out, as an error;
- (of a hawk) to fly suddenly upward.
- an act or instance of throwing or casting;
- the distance to which anything is or may be thrown: a stone's throw.
- a venture or chance: It was his last throw.
- the distance between the center of a crankshaft and the center of the crankpins, equal to one half of the piston stroke.
- the distance between the center of a crankshaft and the center of an eccentric.
- the movement of a reciprocating part in one direction.
- (in a motion-picture theater) the distance between the projector and the screen.
- (in an auditorium or the like) the distance between a loudspeaker and the audience.
- the length of a beam of light: a spotlight with a throw of 500 feet.
- a scarf, boa, shawl, or the like.
- the distance to which a spotlight can be projected.
- the area illuminated by a spotlight.
- a light blanket, as for use when reclining on a sofa;
- a cast of dice.
- the number thrown with a pair of dice.
- [Wrestling.]the act, method, or an instance of throwing an opponent.
- the amount of vertical displacement produced by a fault.
- a throw, [Informal.]each: He ordered four suits at $300 a throw.
Pillowspil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Lifestylelife•style (līf′stīl′),USA pronunciation n.
Also, life′ style′, life′-style′.
- the habits, attitudes, tastes, moral standards, economic level, etc., that together constitute the mode of living of an individual or group.
Howdy folks, this blog post is about Lake House Throw Pillows #4 Lakehouse Lifestyle. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 516 x 532. It's file size is just 33 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Lake House Throw Pillows.
The lavatory is usually smaller, in comparison with different bedrooms in the home. In addition they generally have numerous facets, so Lake House Throw Pillows #4 Lakehouse Lifestyle can be very complex. The difference between a terrible job that requires to be repainted and an excellent job depends largely about quality and the shade of the coloring picked for the job. The shades used affect how the place is thought.
Employing colors that are dim makes the area seem deeper. Vivid colors ensure it is seem bigger, and brighten the area up. The quantity of water inside the toilet is significantly higher-than in different bedrooms. Here is the main reason why colour is eliminated in bathrooms that are precisely colored. It should enter deeply enough to cover the exterior that is painted. This depends upon colour used's quality along with artwork strategies.
When Lake House Throw Pillows #4 Lakehouse Lifestyle which might be vulnerable to mold there are many color available which contain ides. Nonetheless, often, paint produced especially for the toilet is ample. Be sure the region to wall or the roof that is frequently covered by the gear must be tightly-closed so as never to peel.