PortlandPort•land (pôrt′lənd, pōrt′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a seaport in NW Oregon, at the confluence of the Willamette and Columbia rivers. 366,383.
- a seaport in SW Maine, on Casco Bay. 61,572.
- a town in S Texas. 12,023.
Bowlbowl1 (bōl),USA pronunciation n.
- a rather deep, round dish or basin, used chiefly for holding liquids, food, etc.
- the contents of a bowl: a bowl of tomato soup.
- a rounded, cuplike, hollow part: the bowl of a pipe.
- a large drinking cup.
- festive drinking;
- any bowl-shaped depression or formation.
- an edifice with tiers of seats forming sides like those of a bowl, having the arena at the bottom;
- Also called bowl game. a football game played after the regular season by teams selected by the sponsors of the game, usually as representing the best from a region of the country: the Rose Bowl.
- [Typography.]a curved or semicircular line of a character, as of a, d, b, etc.
- to give (a floor) a gentle inclination on all sides toward some area, as a stage or platform.
Ceramicce•ram•ic (sə ram′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to products made from clay and similar materials, as pottery and brick, or to their manufacture: ceramic art.
- ceramic material.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Hi peoples, this post is about Rangemaster Portland 1.5 Bowl Ceramic Kitchen Sink White ( 1.5 Bowl Ceramic Sink #1). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 930 x 837. It's file size is just 37 KB. If You ought to save It to Your PC, you may Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the following image or see more at here: 1.5 Bowl Ceramic Sink.
Be sure to prepare ahead and determine how and why you will utilize a selected kind of 1.5 Bowl Ceramic Sink. Is it likely to light the entire place? Is it to highlight a dim place? Will it be utilized merely like environment or a reading light? This goes in conjunction together with the prior idea since occasionally the sack can be a place for exercising, reading, watching Television and even operating.
Illumination is actually a big section of your Rangemaster Portland 1.5 Bowl Ceramic Kitchen Sink White ( 1.5 Bowl Ceramic Sink #1), so you don't desire to play by selecting the incorrect light with all you've put in place just. Think of the look you intend to obtain, and take it. Subjects through your lighting if you go together with ancient layout, then select a lamp that is old.
For those who have a workspace within your bedroom, be sure to incorporate a table or lamps near the area and research late at night. And, obviously, when you have an attire that is significant, be sure in establishing how much lighting you will need within your room to contemplate that house.