Fatfat (fat),USA pronunciation adj., fat•ter, fat•test, n., v., fat•ted, fat•ting.
- having too much flabby tissue;
obese: a fat person.
well-fed: a good, fat chicken.
- consisting of or containing fat;
oily: fat gravy; fat meat.
- profitable, as an office: a fat job on the city commission.
- affording good opportunities, esp. for gain: a fat business contract.
rich: He grew fat on dishonest profits.
- big, broad, or extended;
thick: a fat sheaf of bills.
abundant: a fat supply of food.
- plentifully supplied: a fat larder; a fat feast.
stupid: fat clumsiness of manner.
- abounding in a particular element: Fat pine is rich in resin.
- (of paint) having more oil than pigment. Cf. lean2 (def. 6).
- (of coal) highly bituminous;
rich in volatile hydrocarbons.
- long1 (def. 25).
- fertile, as land: Everything grows in this fat soil.
- a fat chance, [Slang.]a very slight chance;
small probability: A fat chance he has of winning the title!
- a fat lot, little or not at all: A fat lot they care about anyone else's troubles!
- any of several white or yellowish greasy substances, forming the chief part of adipose tissue of animals and also occurring in plants, that when pure are colorless, odorless, and tasteless and are either solid or liquid esters of glycerol with fatty acids;
fats are insoluble in water or cold alcohol but soluble in ether, chloroform, or benzene: used in the manufacture of soap, paints, and other protective coatings and in cooking.
- animal tissue containing much of this substance;
flabbiness: to have rolls of fat around one's waist.
- the richest or best part of anything.
corpulence: In his later years, he inclined to fat.
- especially profitable or advantageous work.
- an overabundance or excess;
- action or lines in a dramatic part that permit an actor to display abilities.
- Also, phat. Also called lift. [Typesetting.]matter that can be composed easily and profitably, esp. from standing type, illustrations, or the like: fat work.Cf. lean2 (def. 11).
- chew the fat. See chew (def. 9).
- the fat is in the fire:
- an irrevocable action or chain of events has been started;
the die is cast: Now that they have been given an ultimatum, the fat is in the fire.
- the decision, whether good or bad, has been made.
- the crisis is imminent.
- the fat of the land, the best or richest of anything obtainable: to live on the fat of the land.
- to make or become fat.
Catcat1 (kat),USA pronunciation n., v., cat•ted, cat•ting.
- a small domesticated carnivore, Felis domestica or F. catus, bred in a number of varieties.
- any of several carnivores of the family Felidae, as the lion, tiger, leopard or jaguar, etc.
- a person, esp. a man.
- a devotee of jazz.
- a woman given to spiteful or malicious gossip.
- the fur of the domestic cat.
- a cat-o'-nine-tails.
- [Chiefly Brit.]the tapering piece of wood used in the game of tipcat.
- [Chiefly Brit.]the game itself.
- See four old cat, one old cat, three old cat, two old cat.
- a catboat.
- a catamaran.
- a catfish.
- a tackle used in hoisting an anchor to the cathead.
- a double tripod having six legs but resting on only three no matter how it is set down, usually used before or over a fire.
- [Navy Informal.]catapult (def. 2).
- (in medieval warfare) a movable shelter for providing protection when approaching a fortification.
- bell the cat, to attempt something formidable or dangerous.
- let the cat out of the bag, to divulge a secret, esp. inadvertently or carelessly: He let the cat out of the bag, and the surprise party wasn't a surprise after all.
- to flog with a cat-o'-nine-tails.
- to hoist (an anchor) and secure to a cathead.
- to vomit.
- cat around:
- to spend one's time aimlessly or idly.
- to seek sexual activity indiscriminately;
Satsat1 (sat),USA pronunciation v.
- a pt. and pp. of sit.
sat2 (sut),USA pronunciation n. [Hinduism.]
- (in Vedic mythology) the realm of existence, populated by people and gods. Cf. Asat.
- reality. Cf. Sat-cit-ananda.
Hathat (hat),USA pronunciation n., v., hat•ted, hat•ting.
- a shaped covering for the head, usually with a crown and brim, esp. for wear outdoors.
- [Rom. Cath. Ch.]
- the distinctive head covering of a cardinal.
- the office or dignity of a cardinal. Cf. red hat.
- hat in hand, humbly;
respectfully: He approached the boss, hat in hand.
- pass the hat, to ask for contributions of money, as for charity;
take up a collection: The lodge members passed the hat to send underprivileged children to summer camp.
- take off one's hat to, to express high regard for;
praise: We took off our hats to their courage and daring.
- talk through one's hat, to speak without knowing the facts;
make unsupported or incorrect statements: He is talking through his hat when he says he'll make the team.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring, to become a participant in a contest, esp. to declare one's candidacy for political office: His friends are urging him to throw his hat in the ring.
- under one's hat, confidential;
secret: I'll tell you the real story, but keep it under your hat.
- wear two or several hats, to function in more than one capacity;
fill two or more positions: He wears two hats, serving as the company's comptroller as well as its chief executive officer.
- to provide with a hat;
put a hat on.
Matmat1 (mat),USA pronunciation n., v., mat•ted, mat•ting.
- a piece of fabric made of plaited or woven rushes, straw, hemp, or similar fiber, or of some other pliant material, as rubber, used as a protective covering on a floor or other surface, to wipe the shoes on, etc.
- a smaller piece of material, often ornamental, set under a dish of food, a lamp, vase, etc.
- the padded canvas covering the entire floor of a wrestling ring, for protecting the contestants from injury when thrown.
- a thick pad placed on the floor for the protection of tumblers and others engaged in gymnastic sports.
- a thickly growing or thick and tangled mass, as of hair or weeds.
- a sack made of matting, as for coffee or sugar.
- a slablike footing of concrete, esp. one for an entire building.
- a heavy mesh reinforcement for a concrete slab.
- go to the mat, to contend or struggle in a determined or unyielding way: The President is going to the mat with Congress over the proposed budget cuts.
- to cover with or as if with mats or matting.
- to form into a mat, as by interweaving.
- to become entangled;
form tangled masses.
Howdy peoples, this picture is about Fat Cat Sat Rat Bat Hat Mat ( Mat Fat Cat Awesome Ideas #9). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1166 x 576. This image's file size is just 87 KB. Wether You want to save This picture to Your PC, you might Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Mat Fat Cat.
Mat Fat Cat Collection are not for everybody, but you enjoy contemporary bedrooms if you have an admiration of the good collections in craft and architecture. Today, you most likely do not know how to build the right contemporary bedroom arrangement and also you might think it is a thing that the artist personalities have the effect of, however, you may also experience it using a little purchasing, at home cautiously.
the furniture is clean and fresh in design along with alternatively, the bed room sets are contemporary and it is usually a signature slice that can possibly work nicely with others or survive by itself. As this will be the center of your bedroom gallery exhibit, you should begin with the bed, yourself.
Most of the time, you must consider a contemporary room collection like producing your room like a memorial. The current bedroom and bedroom collection allows a contemporary art museum to be created by you inside your room. Remember, following a functionality in the form of modern furniture, the pieces are obviously prepared to do their work, but the emotion of the museum is available in the fact they lack the style ornaments.