Rusticrus•tic (rus′tik),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or living in the country, as distinguished from towns or cities;
- simple, artless, or unsophisticated.
- uncouth, rude, or boorish.
- made of roughly dressed limbs or roots of trees, as garden seats.
- (of stonework) having the surfaces rough or irregular and the joints sunken or beveled.
- a country person.
- an unsophisticated country person.rus′ti•cal, adj.
rus′ti•cal•ly, rus′tic•ly, adv.
rus′ti•cal•ness, rus′tic•ness, n.
Jamjam1 ( jam),USA pronunciation v., jammed, jam•ming, n.
- to press, squeeze, or wedge tightly between bodies or surfaces, so that motion or extrication is made difficult or impossible: The ship was jammed between two rocks.
- to bruise or crush by squeezing: She jammed her hand in the door.
- to fill too tightly;
cram: He jammed the suitcase with clothing.
- to press, push, or thrust violently, as into a confined space or against some object: She jammed her foot on the brake.
- to fill or block up by crowding;
pack or obstruct: Crowds jammed the doors.
- to put or place in position with a violent gesture (often fol. by on): He jammed his hat on and stalked out of the room.
- to make (something) unworkable by causing parts to become stuck, blocked, caught, displaced, etc.: to jam a lock.
- to interfere with (radio signals or the like) by sending out other signals of approximately the same frequency.
- (of radio signals or the like) to interfere with (other signals).
- to play (a piece) in a freely improvised, swinging way;
jazz up: to jam both standard tunes and the classics.
- to head (a sailing ship) as nearly as possible into the wind without putting it in stays or putting it wholly aback.
- to become stuck, wedged, fixed, blocked, etc.: This door jams easily.
- to press or push, often violently, as into a confined space or against one another: They jammed into the elevator.
- (of a machine, part, etc.) to become unworkable, as through the wedging or displacement of a part.
- [Jazz.]to participate in a jam session.
- the act of jamming or the state of being jammed.
- a mass of objects, vehicles, etc., jammed together or otherwise unable to move except slowly: a log jam; a traffic jam.
- a difficult or embarrassing situation;
fix: He got himself into a jam with his boss.
- See jam session.
Cupboardcup•board (kub′ərd),USA pronunciation n.
- a closet with shelves for dishes, cups, etc.
- [Chiefly Brit.]any small closet or cabinet, as for clothes, food, or the like.
Hi folks, this image is about Rustic Jam Cupboard (marvelous Jam Cupboards #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 664 x 664. It's file size is only 24 KB. Wether You want to download This picture to Your computer, you may Click here. You could also download more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Jam Cupboards.
Contrast of Large Note Statue by Breadth place. The reason continues to be the same with all the next level: you to definitely be much in considering the statue more versatile. In this case, the space between the room's statue, ascertain the utmost limit sculpture that is high. For example, if the length between the statue using a terrace simply 3 yards away, an endeavor to ensure that no more than only 1 meter sculpture that is high.
Alter the placement of the statue's size by Site. A tiny statue could be situated on the fringe of the garden that was footpath or in between your plants. Meanwhile, greater sculptures might be put in the part or the center of the playground
Rustic Jam Cupboard (marvelous Jam Cupboards #3) is loaded with designs like the sculpture is definitely an element that may sort the classic-style outside and inside the chamber, isn't any exemption to yard. Statue inside the park's place was actually emblematic and it is usually merely manufactured from stone. But combined with improvement of contemporary statue, then a works of sculpture becomes increasingly varied, the appearance and also the materials utilized with all the growth of technology and innovation of new supplies, such as white cement in line.