Awningsawn•ing (ô′ning),USA pronunciation n.
- a rooflike shelter of canvas or other material extending over a doorway, from the top of a window, over a deck, etc., in order to provide protection, as from the sun.
- a shelter.
Gallerygal•ler•y (gal′ə rē, gal′rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ler•ies.
- a raised area, often having a stepped or sloping floor, in a theater, church, or other public building to accommodate spectators, exhibits, etc.
- the uppermost of such areas in a theater, usually containing the cheapest seats.
- the occupants of such an area in a theater.
- the general public, esp. when regarded as having popular or uncultivated tastes.
- any group of spectators or observers, as at a golf match, a Congressional session, etc.
- a room, series of rooms, or building devoted to the exhibition and often the sale of works of art.
- a long covered area, narrow and open at one or both sides, used esp. as a walk or corridor.
- [Chiefly South Atlantic States.]a long porch or portico;
- a long, relatively narrow room, esp. one for public use.
- a corridor, esp. one having architectural importance through its scale or decorative treatment.
- a raised, balconylike platform or passageway running along the exterior wall of a building inside or outside.
- a large room or building used for photography, target practice, or other special purposes: a shooting gallery.
- a collection of art for exhibition.
- [Theat.]a narrow, raised platform located beyond the acting area, used by stagehands or technicians to stand on when working.
- a projecting balcony or structure on the quarter or stern of a vessel.
- an ornamental railing or cresting surrounding the top of a table, stand, desk, etc.
- a level or drift.
- a small tunnel in a dam, mine, or rock, for various purposes, as inspection or drainage.
- a passageway made by an animal.
- [Fort. Obs.]an underground or covered passage to another part of a fortified position.
- play to the gallery, to attempt to appeal to the popular taste, as opposed to a more refined or esoteric taste: Movies, though still playing mainly to the gallery, have taken their place as a significant art form.
Hello peoples, this picture is about Retractable Awnings Gallery (amazing Awnings Ri #1). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1119 x 745. It's file size is just 166 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Awnings Ri.
For designing the Retractable Awnings Gallery (amazing Awnings Ri #1) the first ideas are to make tiny gardens. This small yard indicates a green place which is to the top of the home like a small spot with numerous kinds of plants that are able to identify a beautiful green location and stunning. In case you have been motivated from the city park you can certainly additionally produce a location park with no less gorgeous watch for the city park.
In addition to the little share you can even produce sebuaha little waterfall or possibly a small fountain that is utilized with organic principles, including the usage of lumber being a water flushed or by the utilization of rocks, where the water will be found more clearly aswell.
Some lovely plants you're able to pick like bonsai trees are vibrant flowers little, and grasses that can meet up with the terrain location in the park in front of your property. The theory that the Awnings Ri is a playground that's not always green. This implies a home garden product or style that will use other ideas, making a little share, which will be not just a lot of wear green crops, but and then improve electricity in-it and the function of water.