JamaicaJa•mai•ca ( jə mā′kə),USA pronunciation n.
- an island in the West Indies, S of Cuba. 4413 sq. mi. (11,430 sq. km).
- a republic coextensive with this island: formerly a British colony;
became independent in 1962, retaining membership in the Commonwealth of Nations. 2,615,582. Cap.: Kingston.
Hospitalhos•pi•tal (hos′pi tl),USA pronunciation n.
- an institution in which sick or injured persons are given medical or surgical treatment.
- a similar establishment for the care of animals.
- a repair shop for specific portable objects: violin hospital; doll hospital.
- an institution supported by charity or taxes for the care of the needy, as an orphanage or old people's home.
Emergencye•mer•gen•cy (i mûr′jən sē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -cies, adj.
- a sudden, urgent, usually unexpected occurrence or occasion requiring immediate action.
- a state, esp. of need for help or relief, created by some unexpected event: a weather emergency; a financial emergency.
- granted, used, or for use in an emergency: an emergency leave; emergency lights.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Numbernum•ber (num′bər),USA pronunciation n.
- a numeral or group of numerals.
- the sum, total, count, or aggregate of a collection of units, or the like: A number of people were hurt in the accident. The number of homeless children in the city has risen alarmingly.
- a word or symbol, or a combination of words or symbols, used in counting or in noting a total.
- the particular numeral assigned to an object so as to designate its place in a series: house number; license number.
- one of a series of things distinguished by or marked with numerals.
- a certain collection, company, or quantity not precisely reckoned, but usually considerable or large: I've gone there a number of times.
- the full count of a collection or company.
- a collection or company.
- a quantity of individuals: Their number was more than 20,000.
- a considerable amount or quantity;
many: Numbers flocked to the city to see the parade.
- metrical feet;
- musical periods, measures, or groups of notes.
- See numbers pool (def. 1).
- the figures representing the actual cost, expense, profit, etc.: We won't make a decision until we see the numbers.
- quantity as composed of units: to increase the number of eligible voters.
- numerical strength or superiority;
complement: The garrison is not up to its full number.
- a tune or arrangement for singing or dancing.
- a single or distinct performance within a show, as a song or dance: The comic routine followed the dance number.
- a single part of a program made up of a group of similar parts: For her third number she played a nocturne.
- any of a collection of poems or songs.
- a distinct part of an extended musical work or one in a sequence of compositions.
- conformity in music or verse to regular beat or measure;
- a single part of a book published in a series of parts.
- a single issue of a periodical: several numbers of a popular magazine.
- a code of numerals, letters, or a combination of these assigned to a particular telephone: Did you call the right number?
- a category of noun, verb, or adjective inflection found in many languages, as English, Latin, and Arabic, used to indicate whether a word has one or more than one referent. There may be a two-way distinction in number, as between singular and plural, three-way, as between singular, dual, and plural, or more.
individual: the attractive number standing at the bar.
- an article of merchandise, esp. of wearing apparel, offered for sale: Put those leather numbers in the display window.
- mathematics regarded as a science, a basic concept, and a mode of thought: Number is the basis of science.
- by the numbers:
- according to standard procedure, rules, customs, etc.;
by the book: We're going to run things here by the numbers.
- together or in unison to a called-out count: calisthenics by the numbers.
- do a number on:
- to undermine, defeat, humiliate, or criticize thoroughly: The committee really did a number on the mayor's proposal.
- to discuss or discourse about, esp. in an entertaining way: She could do a number on anything from dentistry to the Bomb.
- do one's number:
- to give a performance;
perform: It's time for you to get on stage and do your number.
- [Slang.]to behave in a predictable or customary manner: Whenever I call, he does his number about being too busy to talk.
- get or have someone's number, to become informed about someone's real motives, character, intentions, etc.: He was only interested in her fortune, but she got his number fast.
- have one's number on it, to be thought of as the instrument of fate in the death of a person: That bullet had his number on it.
- one's number is (was, will be) up:
- one is (was, will be) in serious trouble.
- one is (was, will be) on the point of death: Convinced that her number was up anyway, she refused to see doctors.
- without number, of unknown or countless number;
vast: stars without number.
- to mark with or distinguish by numbers: Number each of the definitions.
- to amount to or comprise in number;
total: The manuscript already numbers 425 pages.
- to consider or include in a number: I number myself among his friends.
- to count over one by one;
tell: to number one's blessings.
- to mention individually or one by one;
enumerate: They numbered the highlights of their trip at length.
- to set or fix the number of;
limit in number;
make few in number: The sick old man's days are numbered.
- to live or have lived (a number of years).
- to ascertain the number of;
- to apportion or divide: The players were numbered into two teams.
- to make a total;
reach an amount: Casualties numbered in the thousands.
- to be numbered or included (usually fol. by among or with): Several eminent scientists number among his friends.
- to count.
Howdy folks, this blog post is about Jamaica Hospital Emergency Room Number #2 Trauma 2. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 3457 x 2294. It's file size is only 1598 KB. If You decided to save It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You could also download more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Jamaica Hospital Emergency Room Number.
Many Jamaica Hospital Emergency Room Number #2 Trauma 2 made from timber, a little distinctive from the modern coffee-table that's typically made from lighting metal including metal and stainless or even a mixture of hardwood. Contemporary coffee table has many forms, most of the contemporary coffeetable does not have four thighs, there form comes from an original a distinctive modern coffee-table.
You are able to fit today's coffee table facing the lounge or in a large part nearby the screen. You can have a cup of coffee with a friend or family member examining the magazine or while enjoying TV or devote your days to enjoy chess with them.
Surfaces and materials' perfect blend, convincing you to use a contemporary coffee table as furniture while in the family-room or family room minimalist. Designed Jamaica Hospital Emergency Room Number with drawers for storage is designed with a rack underneath the table to save lots of it rural, small kids toys, magazines or papers.