GeorgeGeorge ( jôrj),USA pronunciation n.
- a figure of St. George killing the dragon, esp. one forming part of the insignia of the Order of the Garter.
- [Brit. Slang.]any coin bearing the image of St. George.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter G.
- an automatic pilot on an airplane.
- by George! [Chiefly Brit. Informal.](an exclamation used to express astonishment, approval, etc.)
George ( jôrj; for 4 also Ger. gā ōr′gə),USA pronunciation n.
- David Lloyd. See Lloyd George, David.
- Henry, 1839–97, U.S. economist: advocate of a single tax.
- Saint, died a.d. 303?, Christian martyr: patron saint of England.Ste•fan An•ton (shte′fän än′tōn),USA pronunciation 1868–1933, German poet.
- Lake, a lake in E New York. 36 mi. (58 km) long.
- a male given name: from a Greek word meaning "farmer.''
by George! [Chiefly Brit. Informal.](an exclamation used to express astonishment, approval, etc.)
Mahoganyma•hog•a•ny (mə hog′ə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, adj.
- any of several tropical American trees of the genus Swietenia, esp. S. mahagoni and S. macrophylla, yielding hard, reddish-brown wood used for making furniture.
- the wood itself.
- any of various similar trees or their wood. Cf. African mahogany, Philippine mahogany.
- a reddish-brown color.
- pertaining to or made of mahogany.
- of the color mahogany.
EnglandEng•land (ing′glənd or, often, -lənd),USA pronunciation n.
- the largest division of the United Kingdom, constituting, with Scotland and Wales, the island of Great Britain. 45,870,062;
50,327 sq. mi. (130,347 sq. km) Cap.: London.
Hello peoples, this attachment is about George III Mahogany Architect's Desk, England Ca. (wonderful Architects Table #5). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 630 x 630. It's file size is just 37 KB. If You desired to save This image to Your PC, you should Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Architects Table.
The coloring impression has been verified like a channel for your creation of emotional impression feeling, design, and also the style or persona of a place. Hues could be displayed with all furniture's occurrence, wall coloring models, accessories comfortable furnishings, ornaments home, possibly wallpaper home.
Choose George III Mahogany Architect's Desk, England Ca. (wonderful Architects Table #5), will give a new impression, the impression. Should you design it for comfortable furnishings furniture purposes this effect would seem traditional shades. But when you are building furniture for seat or stand it'll provide the perception of an elegant and basic. White works for finish a chair, a sofa.
The clear presence of furniture since a room, along with selection is dominated by it can greatly influence the feeling that in with a furniture. Produce no oversight of incorporating color with all the room furniture you have. Here are a few impacts that will be triggered the various hues for the style of one's home fixtures.