The post of Architects Table have 7 photos including Pierre Jeanneret Architect's Table From Atelier De Gianni Rattan Singh, Chandigarh, C.1930 Vintage French Architect's Drafting Table 1, Architects Table #3 An Architect's Table In Idaho, Architects Cantilever Drafting Table, George III Mahogany Architect's Desk, England Ca., Marvelous Architects Table #6 How To Build A Drafting Table, Architects Table #7 Vintage Architect's Desk, Circa 1950s 1. Below are the attachments:
This blog post of Architects Table was published at July 23, 2018 at 12:10 pm. It is posted on the Table category. Architects Table is tagged with Architects Table, Architects, Table..
Architectsar•chi•tect (är′ki tekt′),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who engages in the profession of architecture.
- a person professionally engaged in the design of certain large constructions other than buildings and the like: landscape architect; naval architect.
- the deviser, maker, or creator of anything: the architects of the Constitution of the United States.
- to plan, organize, or structure as an architect: The house is well architected.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
This stand includes metallic or natural coloring for example dull, bright or black. Chairs are employed not too high and too easy with all the quantity of 3 chairs. This desk is just employed for eating and talking as the dimension isn't too large. Resources used ie metal or glass.
Tabletops also wider so that it may be used to put fruits, kitchen utensils such as spoons, discs, etc. Chairs was previously trim using a round or rectangular legs are slim and modest so as to steer clear of the feeling of rigidity in the home.
The Architects Table ideal for natural kind of kitchen house. This natural desk has a square-shape that is fuller than wood or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) to be able to produce a more natural impact. This stand includes natural shades like brown and bright.