Architectsar•chi•tect (är′ki tekt′),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who engages in the profession of architecture.
- a person professionally engaged in the design of certain large constructions other than buildings and the like: landscape architect; naval architect.
- the deviser, maker, or creator of anything: the architects of the Constitution of the United States.
- to plan, organize, or structure as an architect: The house is well architected.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Vintagevin•tage (vin′tij),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -taged, -tag•ing.
- the wine from a particular harvest or crop.
- the annual produce of the grape harvest, esp. with reference to the wine obtained.
- an exceptionally fine wine from the crop of a good year.
- the time of gathering grapes, or of winemaking.
- the act or process of producing wine;
- the class of a dated object with reference to era of production or use: a hat of last year's vintage.
- of or pertaining to wines or winemaking.
- being of a specified vintage: Vintage wines are usually more expensive than nonvintage wines.
- representing the high quality of a past time: vintage cars; vintage movies.
- old-fashioned or obsolete: vintage jokes.
- being the best of its kind: They praised the play as vintage O'Neill.
- to gather or harvest (grapes) for wine-making: The muscats were vintaged too early.
- to make (wine) from grapes: a region that vintages a truly great champagne.
- to harvest grapes for wine-making.
Hello there, this blog post is about Architects Table #7 Vintage Architect's Desk, Circa 1950s 1. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 684 x 684. This photo's file size is only 33 KB. If You desired to download This photo to Your laptop, you might Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Architects Table.
HPL isn't proposed in the Architects Table for a table as well as wallcoverings. HPL character isn't waterresistant and simple to peeloff the installment in the corners aren't nice. Pick a product that is an easy task to clean as materials that are ceramic. If using hardwood- designed pieces, choose the tile pieces are not too little. Portions which might be too little trigger the grout that is increasingly more. Notice additionally that the range grout installment isn't too extensive.
Using high-intensity making the possibility of substance that is cracked start to become and to collide greater. Choose a substance that may be improved including solid surface and stone. If chips or pockets do not have to change completely, because of the broken portion might be fixed. Contrary to the metal product and showcases. If the substance is destroyed in many area simply, must be enhanced overall.
Many pores mark are now living in and hard to completely clean or permit germs. Solid-surface material superior in this Architects Table #7 Vintage Architect's Desk, Circa 1950s 1. Nevertheless marble and stone may still be used throughout the treatment accomplished regularly. Stand is with food that can get into our bodies in direct contact. Use coating components that do not incorporate compounds which are damaging to the body.