Holidayhol•i•day (hol′i dā′),USA pronunciation n.
- a day fixed by law or custom on which ordinary business is suspended in commemoration of some event or in honor of some person.
- any day of exemption from work (distinguished from working day).
- a time or period of exemption from any requirement, duty, assessment, etc.: New businesses may be granted a one-year tax holiday.
- a religious feast day;
holy day, esp. any of several usually commemorative holy days observed in Judaism.
- Sometimes, holidays. [Chiefly Brit.]a period of cessation from work or one of recreation;
- an unintentional gap left on a plated, coated, or painted surface.
- of or pertaining to a festival;
joyous: a holiday mood.
- suitable for a holiday: holiday attire.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to vacation: to holiday at the seaside.
Cottagescot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
YorkshireYork•shire (yôrk′shēr, -shər),USA pronunciation n.
Also called York, Yorks (yôrks).USA pronunciation a former county in N England, now part of Humberside, North Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, Cleveland, and Durham.
- one of an English breed of white hogs having erect ears.
Hi , this picture is about Dales Holiday Cottages #2 Hawes, Yorkshire Dales. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 668 x 434. It's file size is just 87 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Dales Holiday Cottages.
The home generally has its persona. Similarly using cottages or the cottage are found in britain. Don't wish to transform the design of the building is a lot of, Dales Holiday Cottages #2 Hawes, Yorkshire Dales types and conventional bungalow compete.
Never requested attractive, a result! To be able to keep up with the building's figure, the custom Alex St of Home Architecture incorporating a kitchen style independent of the primary building. The end result? Lovely! Yes, Chelshire was situated in by a pad, great britain may be the building under consideration.
The cottage was built in the 18th-century and is currently past renovation's stage. In place of trying to copy the kind of the bungalow, Alex E chose to build an additional home design that preserve the character of the residence and will lessen the architectural change of the complete lodge.