6 images of Early 1900's Antique Victorian Loveseat Settee Sofa Chaise Couch Vintage (nice Antique Victorian Sofas #3)
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
a chair or small upholstered sofa for two persons. Also called courting chair.
Sofaso•fa (sō′fə),USA pronunciation n.
- a long, upholstered couch with a back and two arms or raised ends.
Chaisechaise (shāz),USA pronunciation n.
Also called chaise d'or (shāz dôr′).USA pronunciation [Numis.] a gold coin of France, first issued in the early 14th century, which bears a figure of the king seated on a large throne. an Anglo-Gallic copy of this coin, issued by Edward III.
- a light, open carriage, usually with a hood, esp. a one-horse, two-wheeled carriage for two persons; shay.
- See post chaise.
- a chaise longue, esp. a light one used out of doors.
Couchcouch (kouch or, for 6, 15, ko̅o̅ch),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture for seating from two to four people, typically in the form of a bench with a back, sometimes having an armrest at one or each end, and partly or wholly upholstered and often fitted with springs, tailored cushions, skirts, etc.;
- a similar article of furniture, with a headrest at one end, on which some patients of psychiatrists or psychoanalysts lie while undergoing treatment.
- a bed or other place of rest;
any place used for repose.
- the lair of a wild beast.
- [Brewing.]the frame on which barley is spread to be malted.
- [Papermaking.]the board or felt blanket on which wet pulp is laid for drying into paper sheets.
- a primer coat or layer, as of paint.
- on the couch, [Informal.]undergoing psychiatric or psychoanalytic treatment.
- to arrange or frame (words, a sentence, etc.);
put into words;
express: a simple request couched in respectful language.
- to express indirectly or obscurely: the threat couched under his polite speech.
- to lower or bend down, as the head.
- to lower (a spear, lance, etc.) to a horizontal position, as for attack.
- to put or lay down, as for rest or sleep;
cause to lie down.
- to lay or spread flat.
- [Papermaking.]to transfer (a sheet of pulp) from the wire to the couch.
- to embroider by couching.
- [Archaic.]to hide;
- to lie at rest or asleep;
- to crouch;
- to lie in ambush or in hiding;
- to lie in a heap for decomposition or fermentation, as leaves.
Vintagevin•tage (vin′tij),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -taged, -tag•ing.
- the wine from a particular harvest or crop.
- the annual produce of the grape harvest, esp. with reference to the wine obtained.
- an exceptionally fine wine from the crop of a good year.
- the time of gathering grapes, or of winemaking.
- the act or process of producing wine;
- the class of a dated object with reference to era of production or use: a hat of last year's vintage.
- of or pertaining to wines or winemaking.
- being of a specified vintage: Vintage wines are usually more expensive than nonvintage wines.
- representing the high quality of a past time: vintage cars; vintage movies.
- old-fashioned or obsolete: vintage jokes.
- being the best of its kind: They praised the play as vintage O'Neill.
- to gather or harvest (grapes) for wine-making: The muscats were vintaged too early.
- to make (wine) from grapes: a region that vintages a truly great champagne.
- to harvest grapes for wine-making.
Hello , this picture is about Early 1900's Antique Victorian Loveseat Settee Sofa Chaise Couch Vintage (nice Antique Victorian Sofas #3). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 840 x 630. This blog post's file size is only 117 KB. If You decided to download It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Antique Victorian Sofas.
Before talking about Antique Victorian Sofas, we'd like to discuss some recommendations on selecting the most appropriate furniture to your property. First, pick proportionally sized furniture. Within the choice of furniture in the inside of the living room minimalist type 45 or 36 ought to be retained balanced with the family room minimalist's size. Must pick coffee-table that is little and a seat were comfortable as well as in equilibrium using the bedroom.
The primary challenge within Early 1900's Antique Victorian Loveseat Settee Sofa Chaise Couch Vintage (nice Antique Victorian Sofas #3)'s style are typical to middle-class people while in the cash is limited room. But do not worry by choosing the right decoration and furniture, since it could be circumvented. Two essential things you should think about before creating your livingroom could be the room in order to demarcate your family's solitude is not upset.
Work with a mirror. Placing a large mirror inside the family area additionally provides impression be treated.
Choose vibrant colored wall colour. This can give the illusion of house becomes visible wider than shades that are dim.
Use rug. In some houses you'll not really look for a fit but carpet that is soft to get friends while resting cross legged with pillows sit big as Western-style houses.